Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,560 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Does He Really Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does He Really Love Me? (1547 Views)

Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does He Really Love Me? by kpdc85: 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
i told him i don't blame gals that double dates, d statement got him upset, but he didn't say anything,just for him to say ''instead of double dating that i should walk out '' during dinner, i got mad dat he could say something like that to my face, i left d food n entered d room, he also left d food, i felt bad, but bin d lady who wants a peaceful relationship i came out ,uncovered the food n asked him to come eat.
i always expect him to like pamper me or talk to me or hold me close wen i get upset, but he doesn't.

we have bin dating for like 5months,planning towards marriage, but am thinking hope am not d one forcing this relationship, considering the fact dat his igbo n am not,language issues n other little stuffs, although he has assured me that is not an issue, i don't know if am ignoring somethings n tryin to perfect my relationship n ignoring little signs,

if he really loves me y doesn't he pamper me wen i get angry?
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Yvete(f): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
awwww sorry about that!
You guys need to talk. Express your pains, don't be aggressive and don't threaten to leave cos' he might just show you the door.
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by try69: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
You mean you told him you don't blame girls that double date? What do u think he will infer from that? Although I was not there and wouldn't know exactly how you said it to make a statement.

Dude surely loves you that's why he could get angry @ those words.. If I no send you, if you like tell me say you dey do gehs join me, I no go send.

1 Like

Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Zaynee63: 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
Op, are u gonna judge his feelings for you on the basis that he doesn't know enough to pamper u whenever u are vexed? I'm sorry that's so petty and pathetic. Just to help you u appreciate we all have different "love languages". Go and find the book, the 5 languages of love...
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by kpolli(m): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
kpdc85: i told him i don't blame gals that double dates, d statement got him upset, but he didn't say anything,just for him to say ''instead of double dating that i should walk out '' during dinner, i got mad dat he could say something like that to my face, i left d food n entered d room, he also left d food, i felt bad, but bin d lady who wants a peaceful relationship i came out ,uncovered the food n asked him to come eat.
i always expect him to like pamper me or talk to me or hold me close wen i get upset, but he doesn't.

we have bin dating for like 5months,planning towards marriage, but am thinking hope am not d one forcing this relationship, considering the fact dat his igbo n am not,language issues n other little stuffs, although he has assured me that is not an issue, i don't know if am ignoring somethings n tryin to perfect my relationship n ignoring little signs,

if he really loves me y doesn't he pamper me wen i get angry?

I am still yet to get your point.... You told him u support cheating, he gave u a matured answer and you vexed... Sorry your not ready for marriage... I am beginning to feel for the guy.
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Yvete(f): 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
kpolli: I am still yet to get your point.... You told him u support cheating, he gave u a matured answer and you vexed... Sorry your not ready for marriage... I am beginning to feel for the guy.

Hahaha! Oops! I didn't see that part. Lolz
But are you guys not supposed to pamper a woman when she's mad? Sometimes we fake it just to get pampered and the guy is not falling for it. Kinda sad!
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by sagytariusTM1: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
!
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by kpolli(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
Yvete:

Hahaha! Oops! I didn't see that part. Lolz
But are you guys not supposed to pamper a woman when she's mad? Sometimes we fake it just to get pampered and the guy is not falling for it. Kinda sad!

Fake it kor, pamper nii.... If I was the guy, I can break up cos she has used style to tell me she can contemplate double dating...

1 Like

Re: Does He Really Love Me? by 190: 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
Huh - what's this
A nigerian girl giving her man un-necessary problems again
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
I would advice you to stay with ur other boyfriend....and leave this dude alone...he sounds like a serious guy to me.....obviously you are already double dating....I dont understand why some women have to do asewo even when they have everything....I just dey look you..smh
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Mynd44: 6:01am On Mar 04, 2013
This thread is a good reason why only matured people should be in a relationship. The OP is definately a kid......

Must you judge your relationship by some random crap you probably read from a magazine? "He does not pamper" since when did that become a criteria for measuring love?

Nansense

1 Like

Re: Does He Really Love Me? by eeewise(m): 9:01am On Mar 04, 2013
He doesnt pamper u,isnt d one to initiate d make up shows u like him more than he does for u.i would say giv d relationship time for him develop true feelings for u
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by kpdc85: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2013
kia , some of you are not nice oo, probably there are some little tins i didnt explain.i agree his a gentleman and been human, you tend to wonder when such tins happen ,probably i over reacted a little
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Mynd44: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2013
kpdc85: kia , some of you are not nice oo, probably there are some little tins i didnt explain.i agree his a gentleman and been human, you tend to wonder when such tins happen ,probably i over reacted a little
Well a good thing you know you were wrong. Now retrave your steps and sin no more
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Kgdavid(m): 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
i honestly wonder if women think correctly sometimes... honestly no offence intended at all but it seems like yalls brains are prone to emotion induced malfunction. you pissed him off, then got pissed off yourself and actually expect him to come pamper yu? wat r yu, some baby in diapers?? why is it that women just want to take, take, take and take? is love your birth right?
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
try69: You mean you told him you don't blame girls that double date? What do u think he will infer from that? Although I was not there and wouldn't know exactly how you said it to make a statement.

Dude surely loves you that's why he could get angry @ those words.. If I no send you, if you like tell me say you dey do gehs join me, I no go send.

Since when does the presence of anger signify love?
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by try69: 7:14am On Mar 06, 2013
Yield:

Since when does the presence of anger signify love?

Maybe I would change the word "angry" to "jealous" for u to understand me more..The lady used a word and humans will always use what your take on a subject is to judge what your actions to such situation will be like..And please read the next line after what you bolded from what you quoted.
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by tellwsdom: 8:31am On Mar 06, 2013
Please tell me why he should pamper you when you get angry??...Does it translate you being at the affirmative at all time, perhaps, actuating him to beg or pamper you?? ....Abeg, no vex me oo angry
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 06, 2013
I mean, how could we know that?
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Nextworldnx(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
190: Huh - what's this
A nigerian girl giving her man un-necessary problems again

LMAO grin

U are truly a clown. .... Thumbs up man! With many more of u, Nigerian men are save from "Nigerian girls"
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Mynd44: 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
Nextworldnx:

LMAO grin

U are truly a clown. .... Thumbs up man! With many more of u, Nigerian men are save from "Nigerian girls"
Don't be so sure
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by kpdc85: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
ladies are met to be pampered,u guys should get it that's how God has created them to be
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
try69:

Maybe I would change the word "angry" to "jealous" for u to understand me more..The lady used a word and humans will always use what your take on a subject is to judge what your actions to such situation will be like..And please read the next line after what you bolded from what you quoted.

You didn't answer the question.

Using "jealous" instead of "angry" wouldn't have made any difference.
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
kpdc85: ladies are met to be pampered,u guys should get it that's how God has created them to be
it wasnt God that created women....it was the other creature
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by try69: 7:09am On Mar 07, 2013
Yield:

You didn't answer the question.

Using "jealous" instead of "angry" wouldn't have made any difference.
Even the creator said he's a jealous God my dear....we fall in and out of love, that's if you have being there.. grin
Re: Does He Really Love Me? by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
kpdc85: ladies are met to be pampered,u guys should get it that's how God has created them to be
Horsehît

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Faked Your Love For Someone? / What Will U Do, If Ur Gf Surprise U With ''belle''? / Guys, How Do You Feel When A Cute Lady Woos You ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.