Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Seun Osewa Is A Political Stooge? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Is A Political Stooge? (1092 Views)

" DAKUKU, A Political Stooge" / Wike Has Installed A Stooge That Will Rig Election For Him. / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa Is A Political Stooge? by hollandis(f): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
I now know everything .All is a pretense .The mods are stooges .Godbless me I am not in Nigeria.I feel for the real Nigerians.I know my post will be hidden or deleted but for the few people who gets to read this .Seun is being sponsored by Fashola.I weep for the hungry and homeless in Nigeria who have been made poor becaus eof the useless government

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Is A Political Stooge? by Boss13: 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2013
Who are you and what is your issue with fashola? I just read your post on bad people in Nigeria. Honestly, you need to do some self reconciliation.
Re: Seun Osewa Is A Political Stooge? by hollandis(f): 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
i saw the post about fashola and no sympathy on the people wjo were sent packing.So i hated the pro fashola aka fashola's stooges who sent congratulatory messages a bout his actions
Re: Seun Osewa Is A Political Stooge? by hollandis(f): 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
i am surprised i have not been banned by this post.PLEASE SEUN BAN ME UR WEBSITE IS A POLITICAL AVENUE FOR THE BAD GOVT TO LIE TO THE WORLD

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Is A Political Stooge? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
Did u inquire or u just deemed it fit to pass judgement on the man? I like it when facts are put together before condemnation is unleashed. I myself don't support anybody as far as this forum is concerned but it does not mean that certain individuals should not enjoy prefrential treatment because it is a human factor. But, pls pick his wrongs first before nailing or else you may end up attacking a clean man. Thank you
Re: Seun Osewa Is A Political Stooge? by hollandis(f): 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
chiover: Did u inquire or u just deemed it fit to pass judgement on the man? I like it when facts are put together before condemnation is unleashed. I myself don't support anybody as far as this forum is concerned but it does not mean that certain individuals should not enjoy prefrential treatment because it is a human factor. But, pls pick his wrongs first before nailing or else you may end up attacking a clean man. Thank you

I dont need any facts put together.Why is fasholas post a stickie? TELL THE USELESS ,MODAFUCKING MOD TO PULL IT DOWN
Re: Seun Osewa Is A Political Stooge? by Boss13: 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
hollandis:

I dont need any facts put together.Why is fasholas post a stickie? TELL THE USELESS ,MODAFUCKING MOD TO PULL IT DOWN

How old are you?
Re: Seun Osewa Is A Political Stooge? by hollandis(f): 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
Boss13:

How old are you?

Just sincerely answer me .Which country are you presently residing in?
Re: Seun Osewa Is A Political Stooge? by REDshouse(m): 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
Boss13:

How old are you?
what has age got to do with the small boi issue
Re: Seun Osewa Is A Political Stooge? by obowunmi(m): 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
oo ga!
Re: Seun Osewa Is A Political Stooge? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
hollandis:

well all I have to tell you is this, lodge ur complaints in a proper way and don't abuse the man. His mods could be whimps but he himself might not be aware of such happenings.
Re: Seun Osewa Is A Political Stooge? by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 04, 2013
This our sister harsh oh.
I hope this is not a case of Mouka Foam matter gone awry.

Well,Mr Seun is lucky that our sista has not seen that thread on my Signature,odawise overtake for don overtake overtake.
Re: Seun Osewa Is A Political Stooge? by braine(m): 1:10am On Mar 04, 2013
Babe you're not even in Nigeria! What's your ishh? I'll assume you're working for his opponentsm undecided
Re: Seun Osewa Is A Political Stooge? by OAM4J: 1:34am On Mar 04, 2013
hollandis:

The fact that the thread is made sticky doesn't make Seun Pro-Fashola. That some posters were able to explain Fashola's action, and justified his action does not remove the fact that the original story is neither here nor there. Some can interpret the story to mean Fashola is insensitive to the poor thereby accusing Seun of being Anti Fashola for making stickie such thread.

I think Seun made the thread stickie so that many people can debate the action of Fashola. Look at it as a debate of Development Vs Sensitivity to the poor.
Re: Seun Osewa Is A Political Stooge? by braine(m): 2:17am On Mar 04, 2013
^^
You're far too kind to have put the response so gently. kiss
Re: Seun Osewa Is A Political Stooge? by Obiora4life: 3:20am On Mar 04, 2013
@OP,

You're just realizing that? undecided

Welcome on board, Seun is on the payroll so there's no need to be surprised.
Re: Seun Osewa Is A Political Stooge? by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 04, 2013
Does it really matter? Fact is that both Fashola and Amala party can never lead Nigeria as it is. Sit back and watch how the PDP would use its support base of the SE, SS, and Middle Belt to cruise to victory in 2015 and beyond.
Re: Seun Osewa Is A Political Stooge? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:59am On Mar 04, 2013
OP, it is never easy running a website such as this with multiple interest.
Seun is trying, and always improving. Dat much can be said.
I have never seen Seun support any Fashola. Oh
Fashola is on his way out anyway.
Re: Seun Osewa Is A Political Stooge? by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2013
You're on exile, yet you found the internet... your parents must be proud undecided

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomole's Aides Murder: Why Can't The Police Admit That They Were Wrong? / Jittery Jonathan Begs PDP Governors To Dump Amaechi / Facts, Figures On Jonathan’s Administration By Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.