Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Help!!! Am In Trouble My Cousin Want To Sleep With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Am In Trouble My Cousin Want To Sleep With Me (2934 Views)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / My Girls Cousin Want To Rape Her, What Should I Do. HELP PLEASE! / Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Am In Trouble My Cousin Want To Sleep With Me by Godsun2013(m): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2013
UNEDITED:
I have always avoided sleeping
over or living with any of my
married female cousins or aunty or
any female relation of mine that is
married.
Due to the passed experiences i
had with my cousin's husband
wanting to sleep with me , i
decided that nothing will make me
to ever sleep over in any of my
married female relations or even
visit regularly banned Sometime
last year i was posted to serve
(NYSC) in Abuja,luckily i have a male
cousin married and living with his
family in Abuja.
I was happy that at least i was
going to live with my male cousin
and there wont be any intimate
harasment so i was relaxed. But
recently my cousin started acting
funny,making some funny
comments, askingme funny
question, he always wanted me
around, embarrasing stares and all
that. But at first i was
uncomfortable,somehow i was
relaxed hoped that my cousin was
just joking and wouldnt think of
doing such thing to his little cousin.
But one fateful day his wife
travelled and i was alone with him
and his kids, he came into my room
drunk and was forcing me to sleep
with him, i shouted him out of the
room. since that day his attitude
towards me changed, started
picking on me,accusing me of one
thing or the other. I know my days
in his house is numbered . But
please my fellow Readers, WHY IS IT
THAT GUYS CANNOT CONTROL THAT
THING INBETWEEN THEIR LEGS.
Once that urge comes they will just
damn the consequences, damn
their intergrity,damn their self
respect and respond to their
mundane desires. Why is that most
married men are never faithful to
their wives? Most women are not
comfortable when they have a
female relation around most
especially people fromher own
side.
A friend of mine told me that non of
her female relation not even her
blood sister wil live with her or
even pass a nite in her place for the
fear of loosing her hubby to them
Re: Help!!! Am In Trouble My Cousin Want To Sleep With Me by Kgdavid(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2013
lol sorry to hear your story o but yu really dont sound like yur in any form of trouble...life goes on!
Re: Help!!! Am In Trouble My Cousin Want To Sleep With Me by FRR1: 10:45am On Mar 04, 2013
Hello Godsun,
Your story is very unfortunate and I sincerely sympathise with you. It is even more complicated because it involves your relation and you are at the same time in need of his help. However, I will advise that you weigh the situation carefully. Do you want to continue staying with him (and tolerate all the abuses he will rain on you) or do you want to brace up to the challenge of maintaining your sanctity and integrity and move out of his house.

Definitely, one of the problems you will face if you leave his house is the challenge of accomodation (esp. in a place live Abuja). But I believe that God will find a way for you. I'm sure that by now, you would have made some friends over there in Abuja. You could talk to them and see if they can help you out.

Alternatively, you could find a way of sitting your cousin down and having a serious conversation with him regarding the matter. Please, let me advise that no matter what happens, try to handle the situation with care. Do not be the person that will come in between your cousin and his wife.

Cheers.
Re: Help!!! Am In Trouble My Cousin Want To Sleep With Me by FRR1: 10:47am On Mar 04, 2013
Kgdavid: lol sorry to hear your story o but yu really dont sound like yur in any form of trouble...life goes on!

Hello @kgdavid. Re-read your above comment and think about it properly. How can you say she's not in trouble? Do you know that if this situation is not handled properly, it could lead to a broken marriage, estranged family members, and a homeless youth corps member??
Re: Help!!! Am In Trouble My Cousin Want To Sleep With Me by Kgdavid(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2013
yea i read the story but she doesnt seem to be in trouble yet...nothing significant has happened and she accepts she has to move out so she should just be a big girl and move out. where is the trouble?
Re: Help!!! Am In Trouble My Cousin Want To Sleep With Me by Kgdavid(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2013
read her post...after describing the situation did she ask a question such as "what shuld i do?" or "where shuld i go?" na...she asked wat is wrong with men which means she doesnt have much to worry about
Re: Help!!! Am In Trouble My Cousin Want To Sleep With Me by 190: 11:03am On Mar 04, 2013
dafaq angry angry
Re: Help!!! Am In Trouble My Cousin Want To Sleep With Me by ATMC(f): 11:06am On Mar 04, 2013
YOU'RE ON POINT MY BROTHER
Re: Help!!! Am In Trouble My Cousin Want To Sleep With Me by godonzoki(m): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2013
@ OP, ARE U GAY? Can't U c ur profile states dat U r a male?
Re: Help!!! Am In Trouble My Cousin Want To Sleep With Me by digitalgeorgy(m): 11:31am On Mar 04, 2013
When a man gets an erection, the blood flows from the head above the neck down to the head found inbetween his legs. Dont mind us, its nt our fault. If d brain loses much blood to the head below, it wont think correctly.
Re: Help!!! Am In Trouble My Cousin Want To Sleep With Me by FRR1: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2013
digitalgeorgy: When a man gets an erection, the blood flows from the head above the neck down to the head found inbetween his legs. Dont mind us, its nt our fault. If d brain loses much blood to the head below, it wont think correctly.

LOLZ...You are totally alone on this one oo...Self control...Self control... LOLZZZ
Re: Help!!! Am In Trouble My Cousin Want To Sleep With Me by FRR1: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2013
godonz.oki:
@ OP, ARE U GAY? Can't U c ur profile states dat U r a male?

I was thinking about that initially, but now I have just realized that this dude copied and pasted this story from somewhere without even editing any Ts or Is. Viewing this post from a PC will show the difference. His is a thin column of text which commonly happens when you copy and paste text paragraphs using a mobile phone. mtchewww...I wasted my time sef.....

(1) (Reply)

Is Dis Wierd? / OMG: Another Woman Turns Into A FISH After Sleeping With Someone's Husband! / Mistakes Girls Make That Ruin Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.