Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! (3081 Views)

Romancelanders I Really Need Help! Did I Chase All My Gfs 2hours On Bed #Help / Her Cousin Impregnated Her,and She Still Insists She Loves Him / Help!!! Am In Trouble My Cousin Want To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by olulove(m): 9:53am On Dec 15, 2009
My girlfriend have been complaining to me of recent that her maternal cousin brother who came for xmas holiday in her house is bugging her (as in wants to sex her),she say her cousin told her how he admire her boobs and boot and comes to her room when she dresses up after bath, not only that, he also goes to her room at nite,when she is fast asleep. She told me this morning that they fool came to lie on her back,trying to force her av sex with him. I'm still the only person she's told all these.
N. L how is she to addressed this issue. Cos i told her i'm going to castrate that yeye he-goat. Pls we need your advice, comments and reactions. Before he trys anytin funny
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2009
How old are your girlfriend and the cousin in question?
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by deluxecad(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2009
She should let her parents know if she's not grown up enough to kick d bastard's butt. He has to move first thing tomorrow morning. Hope she's not enjoying d advances tho.
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by deluxecad(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2009
She should let her parents know if she's not grown up enough to kick d bastar.d's butt. He has to move first thing tomorrow morning. Hope she's not enjoying d advances tho.
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by olulove(m): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2009
@michelin
she is 19 and the cousin is 18
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2009
That's why the cousin is still making noise.

A big girl would deal with the matter fast fast with two hot slaps and a kick in his testicles.
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by deluxecad(m): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2009
D girl is older, dat guy is on heat I guess. Tell ur parents if she's not into it already. U cannot trust women, maybe she don dey do b4 somethin come happen. If they've not been doin already, dat guy will still bed her if he persists, women need persistence. He should be shown d door out fast!
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by smooooooth: 10:25am On Dec 15, 2009
she is encouraging him ny keeping quiet. soon he will sneak in her room and force , then it bcomes a routine exercise, she needs to be serious and tell him to stop the act, and if he continues a slap that will ring in the whole house and have everyone running into her room shld show ow serious she is. and from now she shld stop him from entering her room when she is dressing, Men cant resist when the see nice lumpsious boobs with padded ikebe. cousin or not. like a friends mother used to say ''body no dey know cousin'' so she never let her children sleep in same room with their cuz of opposite sex.
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by Cockyzy(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2009
Sometimes it is moral to be aggressive.What he trying to get you into is incest.kick the hell of his manhood or u be mymy or akamu.
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by Flashfast1: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2009
She should inform her parents IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2009
If ur gf is not interested ,why didnt she report the case to her parents first so that they can quickly send the he goat cousin back to the village be4 he commits incest?
To save ur gf from ds abomination,tell her now or today to inform her parents be4 the goat commits the abomination tonite.Dont wait till 2mrw so that it wont be too late by then.
All the best.
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by Anabel(f): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2009
how are we so sure that she has not slept with him, they can go ahead and get married, after all Abraham and Sarah na relatives, Isaac too marry from him family, no be new thing.
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by olulove(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2009
I really appreciate all ur comments & reactions.
She told me that d yeye fowl is finally going home tommorow,cos she told her mum in their early morning devotion and am sure is never going 2 come again.
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by Pweety4me(f): 1:45am On Dec 16, 2009
@Poster which kind craze? undecided
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by mamagee3(f): 1:48am On Dec 16, 2009
Nollywood has another new producer to write scripts for them
Poster, please apply for Nollywood script writer, you have the skills
. tongue
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by OgidiBoy(m): 1:56am On Dec 16, 2009
I don't see anything wrong with sleeping with your cousin, what's the big deal sad
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by mamagee3(f): 2:00am On Dec 16, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I don't see anything wrong with sleeping with your cousin, what's the big deal sad

Are you shi.tting me? shocked shocked
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:04am On Dec 16, 2009
mama-gee:

Are you shi.tting me? shocked shocked

So where does it say in the Bible we can't sleep with a causin ?
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by Pweety4me(f): 2:07am On Dec 16, 2009
^ shocked lipsrsealed 
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 16, 2009
You can even sleep with your father. Lot's daughters did to carry on his seed.
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:09am On Dec 16, 2009
Pweety4me:

^ shocked lipsrsealed

Why you dey open mouth like that my dear ?

michelin89:

You can even sleep with your father. Lot's daughters did to carry on his seed.

GBAM!!!
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by honeric01(m): 2:11am On Dec 16, 2009
olulove:

I really appreciate all your comments & reactions.
She told me that d yeye fowl is finally going home tommorow,cos she told her mum in their early morning devotion and am sure is never going 2 come again.

she should have done this a long time ago, good. one of my friends did this same thing, because his cousin was loosed, he slept with her more than 4 times and that animal of a girl kept coming to him for money, the dude told me, i just looked at him with pity, didn't know what to tell him. this thing happens almost everywhere but if you have the power to stop it on time, please do.
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 16, 2009
honeric01:

she should have done this a long time ago, good. one of my friends did this same thing, because his cousin was loosed, he slept with her more than 4 times and that animal of a girl kept coming to him for money, the dude told me, i just looked at him with pity, didn't know what to tell him. this thing happens almost everywhere but if you have the power to stop it on time, please do.

Wasn't the boy loose too? He is an animal. Among all the girls in the world, he had to pick his cousin. He is sick and the girl is just an ashawo. Even it had been a goat with money, she'd have allowed it too.

They are made of the same stuff. Sick genes.
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by mamagee3(f): 2:14am On Dec 16, 2009
OgidiBoy:

So where does it say in the Bible  we can't sleep with a causin ?

You're a living weirdo. angry
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by honeric01(m): 2:15am On Dec 16, 2009
michelin89:

Wasn't the boy loose too? He is an animal. Among all the girls in the world, he had to pick his cousin. He is sick and the girl is just an ashawo. Even it had been a goat with money, she'd have allowed it too.

They are made of the same stuff. Sick genes.

nah, the guy's not a loosed guy, trust me, the girl is just too devilish in her own ways, well the guy has finally broken loose from her excessive blackmail.
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 16, 2009
honeric01:

nah, the guy's not a loosed guy, trust me, the girl is just too devilish in her own ways, well the guy has finally broken loose from her excessive blackmail.

So wey my money na? Or you want make I disgrace you? I never forget that xxxxx day when you came and xxxx that xxxx to xxxx. tongue
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by Pweety4me(f): 2:16am On Dec 16, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Why you dey open mouth like that my dear ?

r u serious about ur statement?i mean have u been involved in such a immoral act b4? lipsrsealed
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by honeric01(m): 2:18am On Dec 16, 2009
michelin89:

So wey my money na? Or you want make I disgrace you? I never forget that xxxxx day when you came and xxxx that xxxx to xxxx. tongue

lol, wrong person lol, even $1, you no go get, i don't even have any cousins closed to where i live, they are more than 2,000 miles away from me cheesy
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 16, 2009
Just stay there and wait. I'll dig inside your closet. grin
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by honeric01(m): 2:21am On Dec 16, 2009
michelin89:

Just stay there and wait. I'll dig inside your closet. grin
''

lol, keep digging, but remember i only pay annually, so no pay for you until next year grin
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by lilrex1(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2009
hi guys pls i need u guys advice; back here in london i meet a girl and she asked me out while in 9ja thre is this girl waiting 4 me she wants me too and i told her no ploblem at my dating venue i meet that same girl that aksed me out in 9ja so there came a big misunderstanding the girls told me to choose one between them and i am so confused pls i need your advice is it the girl in 9ja or the girl in london undecided undecided undecided
Re: Her Cousin Want Her In Bed. Help! by lilrex1(m): 10:03am On Dec 16, 2009
see eh! tell your girl to do some thing about that misreble monkey since she's 19 let her quickly tell her parents before the chimpanzie do another nasty monkey attitude agian but girl just stand to your self let him have more than 5 slaps and 2 kicks right in the shnoze(testicles).
bye guys catch u leta. wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hairy Asses / Can You Do This? / My Romance Life As A Bus Conductor!! Must Read!! People Bad!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.