Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? (1032 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl / 19-yr-old Brazilian Cheating Girl Swallows Her Cellphone To Stop Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? by emalekuo(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
Still thinking of what I would do.............
Re: What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? by iRepFactmart: 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
have her brain checked cuz she's thinking like n alien....
Re: What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? by Uwanma(f): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
I'd ask the 65 year-old man what he would do if his 19 year-old did the same. His response will determine whether he sees tomorrow or not.
Re: What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? by emalekuo(m): 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
Uwanma: I'd ask the 65 year-old man what he would do if his 19 year-old did the same. His response will determine whether he sees tomorrow or not.

Omo u harsh oh!!!!
Re: What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
Allahu Akbar
Re: What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? by KINGwax(m): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
If he is otedola, adenuga, dangotte, even IBB or OBJ...hehehe: no lele. I go jes ask her if she wanted this. Am sure its gonna be yes!!!
Money tinz!!!
At least I no force am. If she refused sef I go consult juju!!!!
Re: What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? by boxer022(m): 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
As for me what I will do is use cutlass to cut out the Joystick of the 65 years man for destroying my daughter's future for her and for me. As for my daughter I will sentence her to 7 days Deliverance by flogging and fasting with prayers to remove that demon in her.
Re: What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? by 190: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
if he has money

why not - love is a beautiful thing angry angry

abi una think say i want my daughters suffer angry angry
Re: What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 05, 2013
I heard they're some churches in Akwa Ibom/Cross River that cure people from witchcraft. She should be taken there na, make dem cure her craze... undecided undecided
Re: What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 05, 2013
this would never happen because my daughter would Never Ever even let me know about this....she would kill who ever tells me...
Re: What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? by nasoeb: 5:58am On Mar 05, 2013
If she falls in love with such, simply "fall her out of that stupid love" abi she smoke kparaga
Re: What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? by Mynd44: 6:11am On Mar 05, 2013
I'm seeing things
Re: What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 05, 2013
I can NEVER have dt kind of daughter.
Re: What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? by emalekuo(m): 9:58am On Mar 06, 2013
alutacontinua: I can NEVER have dt kind of daughter.

You really never can tell cos in today's world anything can happen.
Re: What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? by Kgdavid(m): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
i wuld come to nairaland and ask a dumb question
Re: What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? by Agrika: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
Take her to Fr. Mbaka straight.
Re: What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? by emalekuo(m): 3:40am On Mar 07, 2013
Kgdavid: i wuld come to nairaland and ask a dumb question
Do u consider this a dumb question?
Re: What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? by boron10(m): 7:43am On Mar 07, 2013
If the many is Very rich, no wahala, she has my support. I'll just encourage her to try her best to accelerate the Man's death. Then she would have share in his wealth wink
Re: What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? by ozodimgba(m): 9:09am On Mar 07, 2013
What did she know about luv? She should go and concentrate on her studies and help in the house chores.
Re: What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? by Kgdavid(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2013
emalekuo:
Do u consider this a dumb question?

yep.... at that age there is nothing legal you can do to stop her. she's an adult so you are limited to prayer and advice which by that stage is probably too late
Re: What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? by emalekuo(m): 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
Kgdavid:

yep.... at that age there is nothing legal you can do to stop her. she's an adult so you are limited to prayer and advice which by that stage is probably too late

Thanks. I have been able to get your opinion which is prayer and advice. But don't forget that its not in all scenario's that its too late because parents still stand their grounds against their children's choice even when the said child is in her mid twenties so at 19 its never too late cos the younger the child the easier it is too say No.
Re: What Would U Do If Your 19- Yr Old Daughter Falls In Love With A 65-yr Old Man? by emalekuo(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
alutacontinua: I can NEVER have dt kind of daughter.

I would prefare u say I pray I don't have that kind of daughter because ladies can be very funny especially when it comes to relationship choices.

(1) (Reply)

Some Things We All Need To Know / A True Life Story / The 20 Mistakes You Don’t Want To Make In Your 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.