Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

A True Life Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A True Life Story (1032 Views)

True Life Story, Guys Learn From This / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A True Life Story by Damselp: 8:02am On May 03, 2013
A 23yrs girl was dating a 28yrs guy,and the guy has been there for the girl,he does everything for her,pay her sch fees and rest of them.on the process he got the girl pregnant and ask her to abort it,since the day the girl aborted the baby,the guy started acting funny telling the girl dat she did nt even luv him,dat he just told her to abort and she did not even argue with him she went and do it,dat he just wanted to try her.dat is over between them,the girl started pleading later he told her dat is ok.that they should pray and ask for forgivness and after that they wil stop sex till they get married.but since then the guy hardly call the girl on phone.so brethren wat do u tink the girl should do.i need matured answers.
Re: A True Life Story by Nobody: 8:09am On May 03, 2013
The girl has been dumped she needs to move on.
Re: A True Life Story by Damselp: 8:14am On May 03, 2013
the guy has introduce her to the mum,dat he wants to marry her.
Re: A True Life Story by obi4eze(m): 8:28am On May 03, 2013
Dear,
In this life, somethings are hard to do because of our human weakness and frailty but that doesn't mean that they cannot be done. First of all, the unmarried couple committed fornication and that is a sin because God abhors it. To worsen matters, they also did abortion and killed a helpless individual created by God.
Now, my honest advice to the girl is to leave the boy and focus on her life. She should forget about the guy, look unto God and not allow the devil ruin her life the more. Is the boy using the excuse of her aborting the pregnancy without refusal to abandon her? Or is he saying that they committed sin and should ask God for forgiveness? Didn't he know beforehand that fornication and abortion are sins? It's good if he is now born-again and wants to serve God. He can stop the relationship and look unto God for a spouse.
Like I said earlier, it's not easy but it can be done. God gives strength to the weak and feeble-minded.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A True Life Story by thot(m): 8:42am On May 03, 2013
Ladis get dis straight.. A guy introduce u̶̲̥̅̊ †̥ his parent doesn't mean
He loves u̶̲̥̅̊ o. Nd vice vsa. Also a guy tak care O̶̷̩̥̊͡F U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ nids doesn't mean he loves u̶̲̥̅̊.
Tru love stands wen thr is problem A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ after.
I tink d guy is thru wit her, he j̲̣̣̣u̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ given a flimsy excuses
Re: A True Life Story by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:43am On May 03, 2013
andromida: The girl has been dumped she needs to move on.
the way u people say, 'move on' makes it look as simple as u type it!
Do u undstnd anything called a sentimental emotional attraction?

1 Like

Re: A True Life Story by Nobody: 8:46am On May 03, 2013
When two people who are not men't to be together eventually come together, no matter how long they stay together they will still break up. So The guy should move on and the gal should move on.
Re: A True Life Story by greedie1(f): 10:07am On May 03, 2013
the guy is a fool.... wat kind of stupid test is dat? so now he is shifting d blame to d poor girl? why say it if he doesn't mean it? mtshewww

i pity d girl, she has been dumped.
Re: A True Life Story by Oohrhii(m): 10:18am On May 03, 2013
W-A-L-K A-W-A-Y!

You have been dumped girl.. just take a bow and .......... cry cry cry

Sh.it happens.

1 Like

(1)

The 20 Mistakes You Don’t Want To Make In Your 20s / What Should I Do / Can This Be Love:woman Set To Marry Same Man Who Jilted Her At The Alter Thrice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.