Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges (4153 Views)

Adams Oshimole's Beau Lara In Imo State For Women Annual August Meeting? / “between The Politicians And The Learned Colleagues”http://friendsofnija.blogs / Adams Oshimole Just Won Gold At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by yommys01(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2008
Adams Oshimole former President of NLC has been declared the winner of the April 14 2007 election in the state,I think this is another pointer to fact that Mr Iwu should just go honourily before he is been forced out
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by yemmight(m): 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2008
source please
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2008
Correct people!!!!! cheesy
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by McKren(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2008
Kudos to the Judges.

Meanwhile this unending call for the sack of Maurice Iwu without addressing the fundamental issues is simply very naive.

Look at the last PDP convention, someone was simply enthroned in a Mafia-like fashion without a single vote cast. Iwu did not administer that convention.

So there is no point looking for a scape goat unnecessarily, lets get to the root of the matter otherwise we will be decieving ourselves.
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by mailmalc(m): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2008
*sighs* hmmmm .    .    .    after 4hrs of cross examination, at least the judge came up wit a fair verdict. The streets of Benin City has suddenly gone wild.  Democracy is kinda strange though. All the same kudos to Adams.  grin
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by otokx(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2008
Jo so fu mi na
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2008
God is maiking me so happy today. First Man U wins regains their lead and now Adams is declared inner, I feel like jumping into the street and breaking into a dance like David did
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by McKren(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2008
aisha2:

God is maiking me so happy today. First Manchester United wins regains their lead and now Adams is declared inner, I feel like jumping into the street and breaking into a dance like David did

I hope that someday what gets you going will be victory of world class Plateau United !!!!!!!!!
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by 4Him(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2008
aisha2:

God is maiking me so happy today. First Manchester United wins regains their lead and now Adams is declared inner, I feel like jumping into the street and breaking into a dance like David did

you people will cry at the end of April.
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2008
David the dreamer, abeg let me enjoy my happiness now, end of april will orry about itself. E easy?
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by DisGuy: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2008
hmm so why the noise when yaradua won the case against atiku and buhari?

whenever the learned judges upholds an election people grumble
when they upturn an election we rejoice  undecided

Iwu will go after the presidential appeal case wink
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by mailmalc(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2008
The ball is on Oshiomole's court now. E'ryone got their eyez on him and are waitin anxiously to score his performance within the next 3 months. I know he ain't gon' let himself and the people down. Off to a bar jor, to celebrate wif some friends. Emmm .   .    for those of you in benin city, meet me @ Wakki Garden , Adesuwa Rd. G.R.A nd' u'll be so glad u did.  grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by lewa(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2008
quote author=lewa link=topic=49202.msg1044490#msg1044490 date=1176758481]
It took INEC 48hrs to announce the victor in Edo~na wa o!Would my cousins vote for a roguish party that has shared their partimony wastefully in the past 8 years(lucky) again ?Hell no!Oshiomole is the man of the people and the man has every right to defend his rights by force if necessary!Enough of dishonest cleverness, Osunbor's learned colleagues at the Bar and Bench should caution their man~it's not sine qua non to ride roughshod over the yearnings of a people!PDP is an anomie and its patrons a la Anenih,Osunbor,Ugbesia and the like belong to the public gallery of shame!~
[quote][/quote]
This is a post of mine roughly a year ago, i rejoice with justice and fairplay, i rejoice with my cousins in Edo State, i toast to the beginning of great things, and an end to mediocrity and wanton greed and graft,
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by gbolah1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2008
Kudos to the judge who unanimous announce the verdict, How i wish is thesame in oyo state tribunal but GOD knows we are waiting for appeal court verdict now, i pray it went the way we want
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by oneperson: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2008
aisha2:

Brother, I am with u all the way! This is just too good for Easter! For all 'em haters, just to let you know that 3 points are enough to make the difference. , And yes, we have! We have only 8 matches left!

Furthermore, Oshiomole truly deserves this win. I think this is a victory for democracy! Kudos to the judges! Kudos to Yar'adua for allowing democracy to prevail.
See u next season!

Jojo
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by mutiu78(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2008
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by somze(f): 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2008
I'm very happy for Adams and for the Edo people.

I schooled there and I believe he will be much better of than the thieving PDP machinery, if only he would be allowed to rule without intimidation.

This is a victory of Justice and a victory for the Nigerian Democratic System.

Thumbs up to the tribunal Judges
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by yommys01(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2008
McKren you are right , so many of us know the team of Manutd , chelsea,ARSENAL,Ac,Inter Barca but not even a single player of our local league, McKren do you think you can anchor a section on my site for local league since u seem to know much about the league let me know
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by McKren(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2008
yommys01:

McKren you are right , so many of us know the team of Manutd , chelsea,ARSENAL,Ac,Inter Barca but not even a single player of our local league, McKren do you think you can anchor a section on my site for local league since u seem to know much about the league let me know

I honestly dont know a lot about Nigerias local league at the moment. But am simply hoping that someday those that matter will exploit our love for the game of football into creating a new industry where Nigerian youths will thrive. And new local celebrities will be made just like we have the D-Banjs of the entertainment industry.

I am currently a fan of Man Utd, but I say that knowing that it is unfortunate that I am not rather a fan of Enyimba or Sharks of Port Harcourt. (if that is what they are still called)
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by yemmight(m): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2008
On Behalf of Nairaland. I congratulate Our Dear, Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole. We’re behind you!!!

Shame on PDP!!!
Shame on Iwu!!!!!!
Shame on OBJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by aderaskeey(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2008
This is good news and a ray of hope for the Nigerian masses. It was indeed a "Stolen Mandate" returned by the judiciary as reported by The News of Change at http://thenewsofchange.com/index.php?topic=9.0

Congrats to the peoples governor in-waiting.
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by yommys01(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2008
I invite you to my soccer site soccerfanbase.com I created it 2 days ago for soccer lovers.you are free to join and make it fun let me know
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by Crownvilla(m): 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2008
@ Mckren,

Where have you been?

I was just thinking of you the other day; as I haven't seen any of your posts recently in all the usual haunts.

Anyways, welcome back.
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by saisalam: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2008
congrat to edo state indigen because a wind of new change as started blowing so enjoy for the remaining 3 nd half years.
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by aderaskeey(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2008
I reject this idea that seem to suggest that the ruling came about because Osunbor fell out with his political godfathers. In that case it should be kudos to the godfathers and not to the learned judges. And that is wrong, give the judiciary its noble place in this fight, not the godfathers.
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by Crownvilla(m): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2008
saisalam:

congrat to edo state indigen because a wind of new change as started blowing so enjoy for the remaining 3 nd half years.

@ Saisalam,

I think Oshiomole will serve a full 4 year term, which will start from the date he is sworn in ala Peter Obi of Anambra State. grin grin grin
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by McKren(m): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2008
Crownvilla:

@ Mckren,

Where have you been?

I was just thinking of you the other day; as I haven't seen any of your posts recently in all the usual haunts.

Anyways, welcome back.

Came to celebrate Easter with you guys

How about that for Love??
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by palmwine(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2008
Roll out the drums guys and BEER lets celebrate.

We need Beer in this forum, justice is sweet when served right.

If you can't get beer Just Imagine you are drunk. Still the same. grin
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by ohwofasa(m): 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2008
all dats is happening now in our political system is just a remainder dat God NEVER SLEEPS,4 those dat r looking onto God 4 wateva thing,just no dat d same God dat did it 4 Amachi,Adams is ur God 2,HAPPY EASTER TO ALL OF U OUT THERE,REMEMBER TO READ ISAIAH 53V I-END,JESUS IS D REASON 4 THE SEASON
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by youngies(m): 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2008
Kudos to the Judges.

Meanwhile this unending call for the sack of Maurice Iwu without addressing the fundamental issues is simply very naive.

Look at the last PDP convention, someone was simply enthroned in a Mafia-like fashion without a single vote cast. Iwu did not administer that convention.

So there is no point looking for a scape goat unnecessarily, lets get to the root of the matter otherwise we will be decieving ourselves.

Oga Mckren I beg to disagree,

Iwu needs to be SACKED and prosecuted, if found guilty jailed. It is one thing for one to superintend over this massive fraud called "election" which is being over-turned left, right and centre by the tribunals and at the same time be unrepentant - saying that if given the opportunity again he will repeat exactly what he did in April. This is an insult to Nigerians.

I see a deliberate attempt to institutionalise Iwumatics in our body polity. This is unacceptable, and if making him a scape goat to deter others who may be thinking of entrenching such, so be it.
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by aderaskeey(m): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2008
Seun, pls merge the four threads on Adams Oshimole's victory in Edo State.
Re: Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges by azorjiu(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2008
My felicitations to the our honorable comrade Oshimole.
He will win in any appeal.
God bless nigeria!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Emeka Ojukwu Ever Married To Stella Onyeador? / If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? / Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.