Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? (4152 Views)

The North Will Keep Ilorin and Offa If Nigeria Breaks, Junaid Warns Yorubas / Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself / If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? (2) (3) (4)

If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by cashmentor(m): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2011
Will it be the North, they surely don't like Gej, CAN, Christians and other Zones, And definitely, they can survive with Agriculture,

Will it be the South South? No debate about this, these region are blessed awesomely, and with a good soil,

South East? Highly skilled and creative folks, Hmmmn! No further comments for Now,

South West? Can't survive alone, will need a helping hand, hence, not much gained
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by eunisam: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2011
Don't even think of spliting Nigeria into four.

It is only Three {3} Nation that made up Nigeria as a country.

You know the Truth!
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by obowunmi(m): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2011
Let the yorubas and igbos combine and Nigeria will be great again, Northerner are backwards and should be left out. Let them bomb each other to death.

Yorubas are political gurus

Igbos and Ijebus are entrepreneurial machines.

Everyone else doesn't count.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by cashmentor(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2011
eunisam:

Don't even think of spliting Nigeria into four.

It is only Three {3} Nation that made up Nigeria as a country.

You know the Truth!
Actually, its not about how many region(s) Nigeria breaks into, its more like, which region out of the 4 gains the most, and if you ask me, i think the North have alot to gain, they just don't know it yet! Instead they're making trouble everywhere and at the same time, climaxing for a 1 Nigeria,
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by Ngodigha1(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2011
obowunmi:

Let the yorubas and igbos combine and Nigeria will be great again, Northerner are backwards and should be left out. Let them bomb each other to death.

Well said, let's hope the Ijebus will join the east when Nigeria eventually splits.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by obowunmi(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2011
Cashmentor, you are on crack, How will the North have anything to gain when it boasts the most number of illiterates and useless mallams who do nothing but commit heinous crimes?? Without education and extremists, the North can never progress.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by Ngodigha1(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2011
cashmentor:

Actually, its not about how many region(s) Nigeria breaks into, its more like, which region out of the 4 gains the most, and if you ask me, i think the North have alot to gain, they just don't know it yet! Instead they're making trouble everywhere and at the same time, climaxing for a 1 Nigeria,
Please count the middle belt out of the north.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by cashmentor(m): 11:22am On Dec 27, 2011
obowunmi:

The same people u and i believe to be backward and left behind, sadly, are the ones pushing d buttons of this Country, Maybe u need to ask Gej who the Davids, Goliats and Lions he keeps talking about are? The north aren't dumb, they're just selfish, protective (of their own interest) and smart, buh not too smart, as their own smartness is now outsmarting them i.e Boko Haram!
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by Ngodigha1(m): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2011
cashmentor:

The same people u and belive to be backward and left behind, sadly, are the ones pushing d buttons of this Country, Maybe u need to ask Gej who the Davids, Goliats and Lions he's keeps talking about are? The north aren't dumb, they're just selfish, protective (of their own interest) and smart, buh not too smart, as their own smartness is now outsmarting them i.e Boko Haram!
As you keep ranting about the north, hope your north does not include the middle belt areas. Unless you are looking for trouble.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by muyoto: 11:36am On Dec 27, 2011
Ngodigha1:

As you keep ranting about the north, hope your north does not include the middle belt areas. Unless you are looking for trouble.

Ngodigha1:

I laff in disintegration

we never even start, una don dey bicker.

I repeat the statement i made on another thread dealing withe the issue: That somehow the creation of boundaries will solve the myriad of problems facing us is hideously comical.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by teekrackz(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2011
south west ll gain a lot being b most popular state in Nigeria, Lagos will blend with other economy giants and sw will b great.

Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2011
the SW

the SS will disintegrate into civil war, fighting each other for control. you will see blood oil

the SE will disintegrate into a hotbed of unbridled crime. it happened in the late 90s, which led to the bakassi boys, happened again last year - and is still ongoing, only not as noisy as before

the north will disintegrate into mindless quasi islamic violence

the SW will not have it so bad, crime is rearing its head in ogun state, but it has not yet reached abia proportions

in the end though, we all lose, you cant do much with instability and strife all around you.

Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by jamace(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2011
There will be no victor, no vanquished.

It will all depend on what the govt of the new country can offer it's citizens, not the resources. Afterall, Nigeria with all the human and natural resources is in shambles because the leaders are not utilising the resources to the benefit of the citizens.

Let me advise, if Nigeria is to breakup, let it be as per the existing geopolitical grouping in Nigeria right now. It is not a matter of population or natural resources, I believe every political group in Nigeria can exist as a country of its own, afterall there are many countries in the world that are not as big as a state in Nigeria. Efficient leadership is all that is required.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by Spiritmask: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2011
I
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by Ngodigha1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2011
Spiritmask:

If this con3 is about 2 divide, we frm benue state will prefer join biafra if d niger delta region are among them than join dis deadly northern ppl. We hav majority of christian in benue state nd wil dnt want 2 b wipe out in dis planet by d so called muslim. We prefer join biafra dan d north.
You are welcomed.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by ektbear: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2011
Heh.

Very funny

Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by Lasinoh: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2011
Actually no one.
We only have to deal with one satan called Nigeria now.
Who wanno deal with more than one?  undecided
How can people who have no common beliefs not to mention love and mutual respect break up? undecided
Anyone ever heard of ANYBODY surviving a bad marriage 'mentally and physically'?
The children are gonna by dysfunctional for sure.

Since the main agitators are Igbo and Yoruba people. . . let us see how they can manage to overcome their mutual disrespect and distrust for each other first. Then they can come together to talk about 'breaking-up'. All this noise. . . . .!
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2011
The smartness of the core north--boko haram has really outsmarted them.Meanwhile benue is welcome if they choose to move on with Biafra.By the way,if there is core north,then there also is fake north ,right?
which tribes and states constitute the " fake north"
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2011
Lasinoh:

Since the main agitators are Igbo and Yoruba people. . . let us see how they can manage to overcome their mutual disrespect and distrust for each other first. Then they can come together to talk about 'breaking-up'. All this noise. . . . .!

which yorubas? becomrich doesn't count. its only ibos with their perceptual obsession with becoming overlords to some unwary schmucks
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by Lasinoh: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2011
oyb:

which yorubas? becomrich doesn't count. its only ibos with their perceptual obsession with becoming overlords to some unwary schmucks

Please. . .the whole world knows there is absolutely no difference btw the Igbos and Yorubas. Both sides of a rancorous, tribalistic framework holding Nigeria down for ever. The only difference is that the Igbos are OVERT tribalists.

The Yorubas on the other hand are yet to come out of the closet as COVERT tribalists. NEVER TO BE TRUSTED!
I am a Nigerian remember? Go and deceive someone else.
One of the many things I have learned from NL. . . I would have remained ignorant for ever.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by juman(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2011
The people on the street wins.

A country does not need to have huge resources to become great.

A country become great through good management. There are many ways to get money by a good country without natural resource.

Tourism is a way.
Giving good and qualitative education to foreign students.
Attracting foreign investors through providing conducive environment.
Having determination to build a modern country by raising very educated populace.
Making use of the huge population. And many other ways.

Infact and indeed all countries that comes out of Nigeria break up will certainly and definitely survive and be great minus those that want to countinue the nigerian way of doing things.

Break nigeria break.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by OneNaira6: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2011
SE and SS.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2011
Everybody wins!!!

The country was not meant to be together in the first place.

Everybody will now live out their true potential!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by T8ksy(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2011
mikeansy:

The country was not meant to be together in the first place.

Abi Ojare!!! The brits that lumped us together (like N and S. sudan) definately knew what they were doing.

Ever since, the country has not function as a nation and can ever see it doing so with the extant situaution on the ground.

Left to our own decices, would the yorubas, igbos and the northerners come together to form a country?

No prize for guessing right as its a no-brainer!

Ngodigha1:

Well said, let's hope the[b] Ijebus will join the east[/b] when Nigeria eventually splits.

Ijebus forming a union with the igbos!! Not in a million years of sundays!!!

Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by cashmentor(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2011
Ngodigha1:

Actually, i ain't from the north bro, nor fro the MB, and may i remind u that i don't like the north too, so lets not bring sentiments into this civil war,
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by cashmentor(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2011
Lasinoh:

Actually no one.
We only have to deal with one satan called Nigeria now.
Who wanno deal with more than one?  undecided
How can people who have no common beliefs not to mention love and mutual respect break up? undecided
Anyone ever heard of ANYBODY surviving a bad marriage 'mentally and physically'?
The children are gonna by dysfunctional for sure.

Then America wins! Right?
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by ak47mann(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2011
A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. Have courage, one day Biafra will rise.

Nigeria and other African nations are all products of European slave masters. They carved out Northern and Souther protectorate without caring about the people and when they left they called it Nigeria. This is not about hating Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa its about doing what is right. Igbos were a nation before the British came. Aro people were the last Igbo tribes to be subdued so which means we were forced into Nigeria.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by EzeUche(m): 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2011
oyb is a dunce.

I guess he is ashamed of being Ijo and rather serve his Yoruba masters.

Fear of Igbo domination is the beginning of wisdom for this poor lad.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by Maisuya1: 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2011
I smile in suya. All this idea of the middle belt leaving the north is wishful thinking Bourne on the pages of NL, the vanguard and the punch. But I don't see my pple here talking about joining anybody in the south or even standing alone.
@topic I think it will help al regions to be productive, but I will prefer if we do that while still together.
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by efisher(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2011
United we fall, divided we stand!
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2011
EzeUche:

oyb is a dunce.

I guess he is ashamed of being Ijo and rather serve his Yoruba masters.

Fear of Igbo domination is the beginning of wisdom for this poor lad.
sayin oyb is ijaw is like sayinalh harem is igbo or onlytruth yoruba. go through his posts,
Re: If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? by udezue(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2011
We will all win. The North will then be free to bomb and behead themselves. Their men will now be able to marry toddlers with no objection coming from MB, East or West.

USA Gives Buhari 45 Days To Release This Political Prisoner / Nigerian Scientist Invents Device That Can Supply The Entire African Continent U / 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta