Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. (9258 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / What Will You Do If You Come Across Your Ex Girl Friend And Her Husband / How To Get Your Ex Girl Friend Back From Another Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by trhymes(m): 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2008
Please Guys i need real answers. My present Girl thinks i still have something to do with her. She calls at night, sometimes i will pick it up and somethings i wont and she will keep on dailing. I cant switch off my phone cause my Girl friend also calls me at night also.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by HRhotness(f): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2008
change ur number,
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by efuah(f): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2008
Change ur number if possible. . . or ignore her, she will get tired.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by jkpretty(f): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2008
Be [b]firm [/b]with the fact that its over with her. Don't put pity into this by trying to be soft with her. Tell her to move on & be firm with it.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by Bossman(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2008
On your phone's contact, associate a silent ringer with her number.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by jasmine23: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2008
I Think the best will be to find out what she is calling for. she might just want to be a casual friend . u never know. some ex girlfriends just love to be friends with their ex. it doesn't mean she wants u back.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by cixluv(f): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2008
what did u do to her?
if u broke her heart, she may eyeing a revenge.

skamp boy 4 ya life.

change ur sim card. cool
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by uspry1(f): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2008
Hire someone who is phone genius/freak to develop "CellPhone Number Block" script installed for your cellphone that easily to block or bounce back to your ex-gf's phone number without bother to ring your cellphone. grin

Wishful list!!! grin Check on the phone section you might find. Who knows?
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by Scopium: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2008
uspry1:

Hire someone who is phone genius/freak to develop "CellPhone Number Block" script installed for your cellphone that easily to block or bounce back to your ex-girlfriend's phone number without bother to ring your cellphone. grin

Wishful list!!! grin Check on the phone section you might find. Who knows?

[size=13pt]Yeah right. Just be firm like somebody said earlier. As for me I that is not a problem at all. If I tell her to stop and she keeps calling, I'll just pick the call and keep the phone in my pocket or by the radio tongue tongue[/size]
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by tngtech(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2008
are u sure u r not going behind your girlfriend to see her. there must be something going on between you and her. jst be honest so we could help u out grin, but if you know you are not, u should change ur sim.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by squirrel20(f): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2008
IT'S VERY SIMPLE, IF YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR FROM HER THEN JUST CHANGE YOUR NUMBER,
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by bawomolo(m): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2008
can't u block numbers on ur phone??
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by donpapa(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2008
t-rhymes:

Please Guys i need real answers. My present Girl thinks i still have something to do with her. She calls at night, sometimes i will pick it up and somethings i wont and she will keep on dailing. I can't switch off my phone cause my Girl friend also calls me at night also.

Probably, she might want you back wink since you now have another girl in your life.
Why can't you tell her it's all over between you and her ? . . . . . . as simple as that cheesy
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by donpapa(m): 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2008
t-rhymes:

Please Guys i need real answers. My present Girl thinks i still have something to do with her. She calls at night, sometimes i will pick it up and somethings i wont and she will keep on dailing. I can't switch off my phone cause my Girl friend also calls me at night also.

Probably, she might want you back wink  since you now have another girl in your life.
Why can't you tell her it's all over between you and her ? .  .  .  .  .  .  as simple as that  cheesy
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by PurestBoy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2008
Throw your phone into the river. tongue
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by trhymes(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2008
Thank You Guys, I now Know what to do.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by PurestBoy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2008
t-rhymes:

Do what I say, throw ur phone into the river
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by tommyex(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2008

No oo,u for no know now,na we go help you think again abi?shio. . .
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by omega25red(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2008
you should not have to change your number because someone keeps calling you. If anything have your girl talk to her when she calls so it could sink into her head that you have moved on
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by bigbumper(f): 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2008
Bossman:

On your phone's contact, associate a silent ringer with her number.
Bad boy, why you wan make him dig his grave further.

Simply let your new girlfriend pick up her calls. cool
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by pahtahkee: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2008
big_bumper:

Bad boy, why you wan make him dig his grave further.

Simply let your new girlfriend pick up her calls. cool
Hey where have you been all the while?

You just left us all alone in the travel section. Hope you are doing great.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by LadyT(f): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2008
The only thing to do is chnge your number. Im talking from experience I had a stalker who would not take no for an answer in the end being nasty did nothing to stop him he would call send texts and just kept trying to wear me down. In the end I just changed my number. He finally got the message. Change your number!!!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, cheesy
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by oYaTo(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2008
Simply swap phones with ur new girlfriend.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by Sisikill: 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2008
Next time she calls, pick up the phone, be nice to her tell her. . . she's not not an [I]omo ale oh[/I] because you were just thinking about her. She of course will be all interested and ask you what you were thinking. It's now you will tell her of this wonderful dream you had where she was the star. . .then pause and say never mind. At this point you know she's salivating like pavlov's dog and she'll say tell me now, then you tell her the dream is of you having a party with her and one of your friends, one you know she does not like, that she loathes with every fiber of her being (there's always one) Tell her you've already spoken to the guy and he is open to it. . . In fact, He is here as you speak and all that is left is for her to say yes to get the show on the road. Try to say all of these very convincingly because I'm sure the thought of doing it with your best friend makes you wanna gag but for it to work, you must pretend the idea is so sweet to you ehn, you can't wait to for all three of you to jump in bed.

If she ever calls you again, I owe you 300 bucks. A l l a h, I'll send you the money through a paypal account but you have to show proof 1st oh. You can then use the 300 bucks buy a plane ticket out of town after she tells the whole world you're a sexual sicko. . .but at least she'll stop calling you. Mission accomplish. smiley
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by lonelypal(m): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2008
yeah! throw ur phone into d river grin just kiddinl u dnt need to do that infact u dnt have to change ur number cos she will definitly get ur new number frm ur close friends. all u need to do sit her down and make her realise its over. make it sink into her ahead by making it obvious. u b guy now u know wat i mean. talking frm xperience. ex girls can be a leach sometimes especially when they arre the one at fault
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by Sisikill: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2008
Oh I forgot to add, tell her the reason you can't do a party with your new girl is because she's too goody, goody and she'll never agree to it but her. . .shebi is her now (wink, wink) and then laugh the [I]you know what I'm saying[/I] kinda laugh. She'll be soooo offeneded ehn, she'll be telling YOU never to call her again. Finito.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by EccentricJ(m): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2008
grin grin grin grin
Sisi my love, you remember Ebvu my love? You have not changed one bit.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by oYaTo(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2008
Sisikill:

Next time she calls, pick up the phone, be nice to her tell her. . . she's not not an [I]omo ale oh[/I] because you were just thinking about her. She of course will be all interested and ask you what you were thinking. It's now you will tell her of this wonderful dream you had where she was the star. . .then pause and say never mind. At this point you know she's salivating like pavlov's dog and she'll say tell me now, then you tell her the dream is of you having a party with her and one of your friends, one you know she does not like, that she loathes with every fiber of her being (there's always one) Tell her you've already spoken to the guy and he is open to it. . . In fact, He is here as you speak and all that is left is for her to say yes to get the show on the road. Try to say all of these very convincingly because I'm sure the thought of doing it with your best friend makes you want to gag but for it to work, you must pretend the idea is so sweet to you ehn, you can't wait to for all three of you to jump in bed.

If she ever calls you again, I owe you 300 bucks. A l l a h, I'll send you the money through a paypal account but you have to show proof 1st oh. You can then use the 300 bucks buy a plane ticket out of town after she tells the whole world you're a sexual sicko. . .but at least she'll stop calling you. Mission accomplish. smiley

@sisi you have one heck of an immagination, made me lauf thou
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by Sisikill: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2008
Eccentricj
Okay, I remember Ebvu my love. . .Good book but I don't know you.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by EccentricJ(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2008
Sisikill:

Eccentricj
Okay, I remember Ebvu my love. . .Good book but I don't know you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
You think you don't me. How many sisikill are out there? Check my profile, I left you a clue and read all my post. If you still don't me I will jump in the river.

Mai Chiki,
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by Sisikill: 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2008
Oh my Goodness! Where did you get that necklace?!!!

Mai Chiki. . .walai ba na so suna nan.

Let's take this offline. NOW.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. by Gamine(f): 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2008
ooh!!

Mr MAn stop whining and go and kill her already!!!!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plz Help, My Step Mother Seduced Me And We End It On My Bed In My Room. / The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You / The Girl I Broke Up With 6months Ago Is Currently fu*king My Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.