Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,551 members, 7,958,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt (51665 Views)

Fear of being hurt and embarrassed. Advise needed please :( / Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? / When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Soso990240(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
fubbyy: Lol... When ever I hear this sealord thingy I laugh, if dem see aye dem go bone, if dem waka comot outside dem go dey holla sea lord, all dis jew fraternities sef, una no just get yan, sea lords no dey cough where aye dey, all of una know dat 1
hahaha..lordy..4 enugu,4 buckets no fit chance 1 egede..4bucanners=1axe man..

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by fubbyy(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
Illiyahama: @Unknown Member,
Good to see we are gradually reaching a consensus that people do leave,irrespective of what every rank one may have held in d heirachy of the game. Like you also rightly alluded, d higher ur position and people you stepped on,u would definitely need more time and change of location to ease your misdemeanor from the minds of aggrieved folks,out to settle scores.

@ Fubby,
Of all the things I wrote, u only saw that I lacked OT. Coming from someone who was openly gloating that he was a 'lord'and talking of LP on an open forum. I would advise that you stick your advice up ur dumb skull. U didn't notice I mentioned the hangout of three diffrent frats and all u could assimilate was d fact I mentioned ur frat. Boy grow up and give urself some brain!

Well,I can decode ur level of reasoning and how bam u are.....kudos.....if you must know, if it was when men were men,u ought to have known d punishment for loosing guard and casting OT here. Ur mending for no get part two and body for tell u.

Still my 7 Kobo.
chai, my man you be obote, I done see am from your post, make we no reason go far because you sound like corner bam, or a friend to aye

I told you there are 2 words you messed up by writing here, you suppose decode and modify that's if you know them words sef because to me you be obote, you no dey game @ all, na your type be my office back then

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Illiyahama: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
@ Fubby,
I laughed really hard when I read ur last post...........,knew that's what u would resort to. Obviously a very weak response. Well I give to every man his right to air and hold his opinions,so mi ba...da,yes that's wat u are obviously,on G.

However if you care,you may sign in @www. egede.com or NBM official site make we reason,who be 'obote man, and who be office based on ur reasonings here.

Like I said earlier........still on my 7 kobo.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by eyenCalabar(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
moodswing:

Go to Radio Nigeria and denounce, then return every soul you have teken if any, then call the police to arrest you. Or probably shoot yourself by yourself.

I see no reason why anyone who joined a cult needs to denounce. What happens to the oath?.

Nwanne No leg hanging.

Brother, there is nothing like oath. Jesus Christ already made an ultimate oath with all humans through His blood. The moment you are awaken to this reality by confesing His Lordship upon your life, that oath is then ACTIVATED in you which SUPERCEDES every other oaths you [might have] made in the past. Today, He is waiting for you to do that. I can be of help to lead you to Jesus. I can teach you how to activate powers through Jesus that would work like charms for you. There is no better time than now. Angels are waiting to celebrate your return and recognition of what our Lord Jesus did for everybody including you. You have a choice now. Don't allow the devil to destroy your life out of ignorance. Act now!!!

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by fubbyy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
Illiyahama: @ Fubby,
I laughed really hard when I read ur last post...........,knew that's what u would resort to. Obviously a very weak response. Well I give to every man his right to air and hold his opinions,so mi ba...da,yes that's wat u are obviously,on G.

However if you care,you may sign in @www. egede.com or NBM official site make we reason,who be 'obote man, and who be office based on ur reasonings here.

guy you no get yan, your type no fit I'd him self, I say make we no reason go far, you be obote, infact you no be obote, you be jew man because obote no fit carelessly reason like you

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Kairoseki77: 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
What is a cult?

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by moodswing(m): 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
Bros, you do not know the bible neither do you know Jesus than me. Forget this your decoration and face the subject matter.

eyenCalabar:

Brother, there is nothing like oath. Jesus Christ already made an ultimate oath with all humans through His blood. The moment you are awaken to this reality by confesing His Lordship upon your life, that oath is then ACTIVATED in you which SUPERCEDES every other oaths you [might have] made in the past. Today, He is waiting for you to do that. I can be of help to lead you to Jesus. I can teach you how to activate powers through Jesus that would work like charms for you. There is no better time than now. Angels are waiting to celebrate your return and recognition of what our Lord Jesus did for everybody including you. You have a choice now. Don't allow the devil to destroy your life out of ignorance. Act now!!!
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
tpia@:
^he's just trying to draw you out.

has he revealed any information about his own self or affiliation beyond his user id [red herring] and what he gleans from google.

Your ignorance is so amusing, you must be proud of it to be basking in it.
My handle has nuffin to do with 'crip colour' if that's what is bugging you.
Slow down on the hard on fam.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Soso990240(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
@Fubby and illiyahama..here na public forum..mk una no cm de gv jew OT..me no knw who be who,bt mk nobdy f.up here..i beg una in d name of K.f.

3 Likes

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Current27(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
Lollypops: Why join in the first place?
can't u read d question. Suggest and not question.
To me the best solution is to leave d country.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by JimmyBoy1: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
grin
ZACHIE: Spread a tale about yourself that you have full blown AIDS....everybody will leave you alone

Form madness one day in class, your mates will let you be

Come to school with white patches and say it is leprosy...you will get a break

Convulsion too helps, foam in class for one week nonstop, you will earn a break

Mischievous mind is still thinking

Nairaland tins, I love it , more please grin
ZACHIE: Spread a tale about yourself that you have full blown AIDS....everybody will leave you alone

Form madness one day in class, your mates will let you be

Come to school with white patches and say it is leprosy...you will get a break

Convulsion too helps, foam in class for one week nonstop, you will earn a break

Mischievous mind is still thinking

Nairaland tins, I love it , more please
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by papydan(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
Illiyahama: @ Fubby,

.na jew b dis guy joor.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by lolaluv1(f): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
eyenCalabar:

Some of them are actually having a second thought. I thank God that the thread made it to frontpage so that many can read. I tell you that so many of them won't sleep well tonight. Their lives would be crying after them for direction. I've seen so many strange IDs too meaning it has hit the right target.

True. It's as if somebody called out all the cultists. So this thing is actually as widespread as this
Na waya oh!

I wish I was as optimistic as you about a change of heart though.
I mean if Damoche's shattered wrist and the other guy's horrible, bloodied head could not force a change, then what will?
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by papydan(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
@op,first of all there is no cultism on our campus,wat we ve r a group of students dat choose 2 fracternise 2gether...so if choose nt to fracternise,stop attending meeting but u MUST dey pay ur dues oh....dem go disturb u small,but later wen dey see say u no ready move,dem go free u..but dey will update u wen war dey.....the truth b say d people wey no run game na e ur enimies go take first fall cause dey go alway loose guard..
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by warrior101: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
tpia@:
^he's just trying to draw you out.

has he revealed any information about his own self or affiliation beyond his user id [red herring] and what he gleans from google.

I can tell that he is carried. But, i am not that foolish enough to been drawn out. Not here, not anywhere.

But you... you my friend are the one copying and pasting from factnet website as i have watched you do some years back. Lol And why do you always show up on a confra thread EVERYTIME? Thought you were a tranny sorry a girl B-)
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by 1cyrus(m): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
The best way to leave cult is, just get an iron bucket fill with waite sand and then kick the bucket or u go untop of a transfomer and dance dunkey dance exactly.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by eyenCalabar(m): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
moodswing: Bros, you do not know the bible neither do you know Jesus than me. Forget this your decoration and face the subject matter.

Which is?
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by warrior101: 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
Donpuzo: Cultism is a very deceptive venture. Seeking for power but running like hussaine bolt both when there is a hit and when there is non. The best a cultist can do to a jew is threaten him. "It is more honourable to hit a confra man than a jew"

As for leaving, if it was easy B*****r, S***n, B***l*ka and even the most dreaded man in the whole of ekpoma Gbo*j*r*or who has survived many shots would have opted out!

Best advice is to stay away!

You must be a Viking for mentioning Gbojorlor. Mind you Gbojolor is old in the game so knows alot of people and settles disputes for Vikings but he his nowhere near the most dreaded in ekpoma. Take it from me your bros.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by warrior101: 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
9jacrip:

Mi RB awa to ur bones.
I'm a s*****d too and currently frgtd. Can't give more details than that, it is unbanly to TC.

Sail.

Awolowo mi bruda. \o/
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by tpia5: 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
warrior101:

I can tell that he is carried. But, i am not that foolish enough to been drawn out. Not here, not anywhere.

you already were. undecided

But you... you my friend are the one copying and pasting from factnet website as i have watched you do some years back.

what is factnet?

post links to what you're claiming, thanks.I would like to know what you're referring to.

not sure if you're being mischievious or if you have me confused with someone else.

And why do you always show up on a confra thread EVERYTIME?

no particular reason, i just know a bit about cults, most people who schooled in nigeria do.

Thought you were a tranny sorry a girl B-)

do i sound like a tranny?
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by tpia5: 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
http://www.factnet.org/

you're funny undecided

keep forming "brotherhood" there.

9jacrip will feed you where you dont want to be fed.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by moodswing(m): 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
eyenCalabar:

Which is?

Cultism.

Like someone said. There's no cultism in universities but fraternities. And people fraternize to share and protect a common interest. So calm down.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by alhajibayero: 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
u can stop cultism if u want. the question is if u really want to stop and the level of commitment u. all u need to do is starting withdrawing urself from their activities and always have good excuse for being absent. u dont need to denounce and u dont need to stop paying ur dues. pretend u re with while u re not. before u kwn it things will come back to normally
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by galaktikal: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
francescainnoce: my bible tells me DAT THERE IS NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO...4 E maketh the impossibilities to possibilities...
MY SUSGESTN: surrender yourself to GOD
confess ur sins(4 there z no MAN ITHOUT SIN)
then seek d help of a pastor or a priest.
4 prayer is the KEY.
I tell you once GOD steps in to ur SITUATION, no matter how difficult ur situation might be....POSITIVE ANSWER Z SURE...

I agree nd you could also consider the possibility of changing school alongside.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by francescainnoce(f): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
galaktikal:
I agree nd you could also consider the possibility of changing school alongside.
that is an healthy idea but some of this cultist as I was told have branches and outlets so there are possibilities of tracking them down and don't forget they might also have their family contacts.and sometimes hunt their family members down..
BUT GOD IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN DELIVER THAT CULTISTS FROM OTHERS...
IF THEY HAVE FAITH AND WORK TOWARDS IT AND PRAY !!!! THEY CAN MOVE MOUNTAIN(S)
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by lekkie073(m): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
9jacrip:

Mi RB awa to ur bones.
I'm a s*****d too and currently frgtd. Can't give more details than that, it is unbanly to TC.

Sail.

we haff decoded...sorted and frigated....oooooshheeeeee
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by eyenCalabar(m): 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
moodswing:

Cultism.

Like someone said. There's no cultism in universities but fraternities. And people fraternize to share and protect a common interest. So calm down.

And do they do it in the open? Check the meaning of cultism first.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by warrior101: 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
tpia@:

you're funny undecided

You sound like a boss-lady or dominatrix. Lol. On a serious note, you sound like caring for me. And i appreciate. But don't worry nothing will happen to me.. I rest it here.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
tpia@:

you're funny undecided

Really you should see my previous posts in reltn to frats (very few as I hate the idea of engaging in such discussions) I'm not trying to draw anyone out nor do anyone in, please lerrit rest, I hate bickering. If you're a female we cud be friends ya know smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gaboon Viper Killed In My Neighbourhood Today / A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood / Man Carries Stone With His Teeth In Ojota, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.