Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt (50408 Views)

Fear of being hurt and embarrassed. Advise needed please :( / Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? / When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by eyenCalabar(m): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
Cultism has really eaten into the fabric of our society especially on our campuses. One wonders the benefit of it. It promises protection but at the end, you becomes defenseless; it promises freedom but you are never free even from day one you sign up. What then actually pushes people into cultism? Well, that would be a debate for another day but for the purpose of this thread, can we suggest ways that an already entangled fellow can use and find his/her out without being hurt? Please, let's make some useful suggestions for these guys as they may be reading this post or having a relative that maybe in a cult. Some of them do regret but lacks the idea on how to get off the hook. Please let's have your suggestions. Thank you.

Mod, please, do me a little favour of hiding SimonAndal's comment if at all he shows up on this thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
The best solution is to rusticate oneself. I mean leave the school to study elsewhere, maybe in a distanced Institution.
It's a pity for any student who have joined cultism. Once you join, you can't come out easily.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2013
if (s)he sheds blood (s)he should expect his/her blood to be shed . best way to leave cultism is never to join in the first place. vanity upon vanity nothing moves me again

16 Likes

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Ibnjurayj(m): 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
May Allaah guide you from your misguidance, cultism is indeed one of the evils that the devils commands people to do, at the begining of it, the devils will promise you wealth, securities and every good things you could think of but the end of it is vanity. People need to wake up from all these evil acts. As for the the guy who is trying to leave cultism; my advise to you is to relocate- change your environment, seek forgiveness from your Lord and repent, Peace upon you.

5 Likes

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by adisa204(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
As far as I'm concerned, d very best way 2 leave cultism is not 2 hav joined at all at d instance cause even wen u rusticate urself frm d uni u still leave d stigma.An ex convict wud always b an ex covict LIKEWIsE

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Emoticon: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
A change of location.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
Divine intervention is all such person needs. One u join, their is no going back. Like someone suggested, changing the environment, will b a good option.. But if u have been a killer or destroyer at one time, nemesis will catch up. U only need divine intervention
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by tpia5: 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
Dont know of any.

You can switch location and hope they dont find you, but these days i doubt that's possible.

I think what most of them do now is just infiltrate other areas like religion, under the guise of monitoring such places.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by knockturnal(m): 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: The best solution is to rusticate oneself. I mean leave the school to study elsewhere, maybe in a distanced Institution.
It's a pity for any student who have joined cultism. Once you join, you can't come out easily.

That's the only way. Then you confess to a trusted man of God\Imam\Babalawo. And Pray that your past sins wont hunt you.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by jeron1(m): 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
Leave the environment and also neva endulge in it in your new environment...live a new life, don't discuss anytin abt cultism with any body in your new area

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by xGun: 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
He who lives by sword must surely die by sword!
Its beta nt 2 even join @A̶̲̥̅̊ℓℓ

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by ZACHIE: 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
Spread a tale about yourself that you have full blown AIDS....everybody will leave you alone

Form madness one day in class, your mates will let you be

Come to school with white patches and say it is leprosy...you will get a break

Convulsion too helps, foam in class for one week nonstop, you will earn a break

Mischievous mind is still thinking

40 Likes

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by princeonx: 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
Use the witch or cult power cool and move to Alaska, or Utomkom!
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by francescainnoce(f): 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
my bible tells me DAT THERE IS NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO...4 E maketh the impossibilities to possibilities...
MY SUSGESTN: surrender yourself to GOD
confess ur sins(4 there z no MAN ITHOUT SIN)
then seek d help of a pastor or a priest.
4 prayer is the KEY.
I tell you once GOD steps in to ur SITUATION, no matter how difficult ur situation might be....POSITIVE ANSWER Z SURE...

29 Likes

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by princeonx: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
knockturnal:

That's the only way. Then you confess to a trusted man of God\Imam\Babalawo. And Pray that your past sins wont hunt you.
Why am I not on that list? You can confess to me too!

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by pillzthadrugz(m): 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
Best way to leave cultism is one of the questions i've been asking myself.
But base on my approach i think a cultist shouldn't publicly denounce his/her engagement.
Rather, use execuses as a weapon and finally vacate the arena, not forgetting to disassociate oneself from members certainly by distance.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Lollypops: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
Why join in the first place?
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by ajos(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
cult my foot...just sum bunch of fools been ruled by lies....damn irritatin....just be brave and quit...but remember u hav to face d music wit courage....wat even pains me is that they r always guilty....just repent,accept JESUS u wil be free....
RESPECT ALL...FEAR NO ONE...BELEIVE IN GOD

3 Likes

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Kindluv3(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
the best thing to do is to meet your pastor / imam for advice and prayers
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by homealone2(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
D best way is to ''Kick Bucket''

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by knockturnal(m): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
prince_onx:
Why am I not on that list? You can confess to me too!

and prince_onx.

For you mind!
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by homealone2(m): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
D best way is to ''Kick Bucket'' simple
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by TableLeg(m): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
Kindluv3: the best thing to do is to meet your pastor / imam for advice and prayers
Shattap... You sound like one of the idio..ts who will go to a pastor and ask for permission to wee or poo before they do so ....
Everything pastor, even before you sleep, you ask your pastor! SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Gombs(m): 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
by simply using ur pistol and squeeze the trigger while the pistol is pointing to ur head or ask Dr Phil or just do some serious V for Vendetta stunts

but ummm seriously, just trust and surrender to Jesus.. he never fails/failed, and he's not about to

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Akpaife(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
Say no 2 cultism never join a cult becos cultism will give u sorrow 4 food I will advise u 2 leave d school n study elsewhere ur future is more important say no 2 cultism,cult will end ur life miserable repent d kingdom of God is at hand
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by dederocs(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
eyenCalabar: Cultism has really eaten into the fabric of our society especially on our campuses. One wonders the benefit of it. It promises protection but at the end, you becomes defenseless; it promises freedom but you are never free even from day one you sign up. What then actually pushes people into cultism? Well, that would be a debate for another day but for the purpose of this thread, can we suggest ways that an already entangled fellow can use and find his/her out without being hurt? Please, let's make some useful suggestions for these guys as they may be reading this post or having a relative that maybe in a cult. Some of them do regret but lacks the idea on how to get off the hook. Please let's have your suggestions. Thank you.

Mod, please, do me a little favour of hiding SimonAndal's comment if at all he shows up on this thread.
you dont need to join a cult to be a gangster,enforcer or whatever,if you are strong you are,if you re weak joining a cult will make you weaker-build your inner man,your inner strenght.
live by what you've sworn.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
He should ask jim iyke
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by tpia5: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
pillzthadrugz: Best way to leave cultism is one of the questions i've been asking myself.
But base on my approach i think a cultist shouldn't publicly denounce his/her engagement.
Rather, use execuses as a weapon and finally vacate the arena, not forgetting to disassociate oneself from members certainly by distance.

I agree.

You dont publicly renounce unless you've decided you're ready to bear the consequences if need be.

If you've reached that stage ( possibly after much personal trauma), then you dont really fear the threats even if they go through with it.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by kekakuz(m): 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
Go to school and study for four years. Is that too must a mother can ask of his child. Yet they be killing eachother. Τ̲̅ђέ way you can leave is to pray 4 4giveness. And change environment.
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by israel007: 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
get your record transfered to an online degree and complet it. the fee is almost he same as Nigerian Unis and you get to have an international cert that doesn;t say you studied online
Re: Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt by dbride: 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
ULSHERLAN: if (s)he sheds blood (s)he should expect his/her blood to be shed . best way to leave cultism is never to join in the first place. vanity upon vanity nothing moves me again

What a reply....if you dont join, you dont leave! Cultism is demonic. If you joined any cult, you simply have invited demons to control you in line with the cult's modus operandi, so it is a SPIRITUAL affair and you can only disengage by employing a stronger spritual force. I have seen cult members who ran overseas but were cut down! Why do you think cult members are heartless in the things they do? because they become possessed by some unseen wicked demons or spirits.

The only way out is to embrace Jesus Christ spirit, soul and body; give yourself/consecrate your life completely to God, not harphazardly, and TRUST HIM, which means you have drawn a battle line between God and those demons. God takes over your fight, any evil plans against you are quickly frustrated by God to their own amasement. Never go back, never look back and do not fear for God Himself will deliver you through your new faith/Trust in Him

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) / What's The Benefit(s) If You Set A Guinness World Record? / This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.