Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? (17211 Views)

I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With / A Weekend With Vertex / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
adaobi123:
dont worry about that kiss kiss kiss
me likey grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
Br3nd4: grin na it u dey toast babe criously lyk dat abi. grin.
Brenda no come fall my hand for public na, upon all the woo-ing I've been doing, I don try na...lol, just say yes already
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
bhurlarh:
Adaobi, I'm also open to polygamy oo, there's enough of me to go round...*hidesFromBrenda...lol
you have a wife to marry na grin grin
bhurlarh:
Adaobi, I'm also open to polygamy oo, there's enough of me to go round...*hidesFromBrenda...lol
*grabs him by d ear* oya c'ome here.. Talk am again
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
Br3nd4: ehhwooo!!! shocked shocked shocked
Babe, which levels? y u dey shout? Dis ur ringtone badt o! grin grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
Br3nd4: *grabs him by d ear* oya c'ome here.. Talk am again
LMMMAAOO warn your husband !! grin grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
bhurlarh:
Brenda no come fall my hand for public na, upon all the woo-ing I've been doing, I don try na...lol, just say yes already
If I ever see u mention adaobi's name again, me n u go fight WW 3 lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
hottprince:
Brenda na true?
Meaning wetin na? Say I go dey lie ni? Abi you don dey make plans behind ma back ni...brendaaaaa!!!!!!
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ooooooorby! Ntooooooi! He is pained o! tongue
Na english bi dis? lipsrsealed
Idowuogbo:
grin grin
U don ask thy God to wake up?
ahh, I'm still evoking him grin tongue

*Jehofa el soji, jehofa efizzy, my God of special effects, you're a kingy kingy o, you're a kingy kingy, king of kings, lord of lords, el shaddai, lily of the valley, answer me o lord, your child is waiting for answers*
Idowuogbo:
Correct! U can toss my salad and in return ama microwave ur pepperoni. grin grin
What is happening here? HmMmmmm...*rubbinChin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
hottprince:
OMMMGGGGGGG IM DYING grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
bhurlarh:
Meaning wetin na? Say I go dey lie ni? Abi you don dey make plans behind ma back ni...brendaaaaa!!!!!!
as far as Brenda is concerned me n u no get wahala but...
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
ItsModella:

*Jehofa el soji, jehofa efizzy, my God of special effects, you're a kingy kingy o, you're a kingy kingy, king of kings, lord of lords, el shaddai, lily of the valley, answer me o lord, your child is waiting for answers*
*DIES*
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
hottprince:
Brenda na true?
abeg helep me ask am
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
sheyie2007:
No! Ela Oju kan! U is pained bro!
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
adaobi123:
OMMMGGGGGGG IM DYING grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Baby don't u worry I can catch d moon for u.
I can dance Azonto on a banana tree for u
I can buy d Atlantic Ocean for u
I can, I can I can...Make i no too talk
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
adaobi123:
you have a wife to marry na grin grin
Ooh, that's why I'm marrying brenda, she's very very understanding, she's such a darling..lol, she won't mind..lol
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
ItsModella:

angry angry angry Jehovah says forget and forget and forgive too.

The thing hasn't skipped your mind eh. grin grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
bhurlarh:
Ooh, that's why I'm marrying brenda, she's very very understanding, she's such a darling..lol, she won't mind..lol
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you guys man...........ive never laughed so much
hottprince:
Oga calm down, wetin? First of all, I no go even fight with you, na beat I go beat you..fight no go even occur, na beat go happen
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Babe, which levels? y u dey shout? Dis ur ringtone badt o! grin grin
u af kii me o!! N now i yaf die
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2013
hottprince:
Baby don't u worry I can catch d moon for u.
I can dance Azonto on a banana tree for u
I can buy d Atlantic Ocean for u
I can, I can I can...Make i no too talk
na wa oooooo is okay.........the etighi is fine with me grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
HQ:

angry angry angry Jehovah says forget and forget and forgive too.

The thing hasn't skipped your mind eh. grin grin
Forget? U fit forget baba to wake up? grin grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
sheyie2007:
Nw u knw hw painful it feels to be insultdgrin BTW, those ladies are beauties...STOP hating!
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
bhurlarh:
Oga calm down, wetin? First of all, I no go even fight with you, na beat I go beat you..fight no go even occur, na beat go happen
*In 2 baba's voice* E neva see anything, e never see wetin wan kill am...mtschew i no go even touch u na B.Haram i go hire
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
bhurlarh:
unda... gini? If ah catch u eh *gets knife 4rm d kitchen*
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
adaobi123:
na wa oooooo is okay.........the etighi is fine with me grin
any style u like..even if na too invent new one specially for u grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
No! Ela Oju kan! U is pained bro!
Sabi i go catch you for palmgrove.. we shall see
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
hottprince:
any style u like..even if na too invent new one specially for u grin
grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Freiburger(m): 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
Rooneyboy: Well mine would be
[b] Odunnu [b]
[b]she's the only one that behaves like "a real human" and not a robot.

*guess u all know what I mean cheesy * [/b][/b]
10likes.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
[size=13pt]Una don turn this thread to chat room? Abi make I get Sexkillz?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) / Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! / Above 30 And Seeking A Spouse, Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.