Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? (17202 Views)

I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With / A Weekend With Vertex / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Forget? U fit forget baba to wake up? grin grin

I hope she's not sick, no thanks to the full bashing committee.

Nor make the person use "rope" o. grin grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by aryzgreat: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
Weekend in a 5-star hotel with any of the listed will be memorable: Babyosisi, ogugua, Baby mama, Alex101, Eze onlytruth, Afam4eva, policewoman, adaobi, odunnu, meanwhile Dayokanu and bluetooth can serve as our bar men while Desola d waitress serves us wine and intercontinental isi-ewu

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
person! grin grin grin grin

sweetie pie how are u

Good evening, long time no hear.

I saw banned by one mo{r}on grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Una don turn this thread to chat room? Abi make I get Sexkillz?[/size]
Wetin? No try dat tin mehn! angry
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2013
sheyie2007:
Sabi i go catch you for palmgrove.. we shall see
Idowu pls run for ur dear life ooo..I cant guarantee ur safety if d arena is at Palmgroove ooo
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2013
Nawa o, a day with a Nairalander is enough 4 an enormous c*r*u*s*s*sh talkless of weekend. Ah! Who wan giv me weekend, u wan kpai?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Una don turn this thread to chat room? Abi make I get Sexkillz?[/size]
abegi naw e never reach for dt naw
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
mechummy: Nw u knw hw painful it feels to be insultdgrin BTW, those ladies are beauties...STOP hating!
Beauty or extra terrestrial creatures lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
Rooneyboy:

sweetie pie how are u

Good evening, long time no hear.

I saw banned by one mo{r}on grin
Lmao! Na so! Ragga muffin excrembres on mi azz. grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
sheyie2007:
She's burnt, not cute lipsrsealed

I tell ya, u got the most ideal phrase grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
adaobi123:
grin
Baby i was thinking how about a weekend in Dubai? ;
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
aryzgreat: Weekend in a 5-star hotel with any of the listed will be memorable: Babyosisi, ogugua, Baby mama, Alex101, Eze onlytruth, Afam4eva, policewoman, adaobi, odunnu, meanwhile Dayokanu and bluetooth can serve as our bar men while Desola d waitress serves us wine and intercontinental isi-ewu
ehhhhh?? 5 star hotel dubai or paris ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
sheyie2007:
Beauty or extra terrestrial creatures lipsrsealed
u dis sheyie sef.. Shebi time neva reach 4 u to sleep ni?
hottprince:
Baby i was thinking how about a weekend in Dubai? ;
dubai will be amazing grin grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
HQ:

I hope she's not sick, no thanks to the full bashing committee.

Nor make the person use "rope" o. grin grin
Na! She no fit! All na stunts.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
aryzgreat: Weekend in a 5-star hotel with any of the listed will be memorable: Babyosisi, ogugua, Baby mama, Alex101, Eze onlytruth, Afam4eva, policewoman, adaobi, odunnu, meanwhile Dayokanu and bluetooth can serve as our bar men while Desola d waitress serves us wine and intercontinental isi-ewu
me n u go soon get trouble
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wetin? No try dat tin mehn! angry

hottprince: abegi naw e never reach for dt naw

[size=13pt]Fear don catch una lol. Stay on topic. Please smiley[/size]
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
adaobi123:
dubai will be amazing grin grin
One more problem can u talk ur dad into lending me some change?
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
Br3nd4: u dis sheyie sef.. Shebi time neva reach 4 u to sleep ni?
I'm eating breakfast here
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
Rooneyboy:

I tell ya, u got the most ideal phrase grin grin grin
Dats so wrong!!!! She's cute! Admit it or SHut da u no wot. angry
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
hottprince:
*In 2 baba's voice* E neva see anything, e never see wetin wan kill am...mtschew i no go even touch u na B.Haram i go hire
Omo forget oo, the last time wey I kill person, the person die, do you want the same to happen to you?
Weh dis boi.. Buurrhlaaahrr!!.. Pipu dey go dubai o!
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
ogugua88:

we r kinda still on d topic naw in a coded style

1 Like

Br3nd4: unda... gini? If ah catch u eh *gets knife 4rm d kitchen*
Ahn ahn na, brenda luv?
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Na so! Ragga muffin excrembres on mi azz. grin

grin grin grin

What are u high on tonight

Is it weeeeeeeed or palm wine

Wld love to join u grin
hottprince:
One more problem can u talk ur dad into lending me some change?
change ?? see this boy o !!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
ogugua88:

Ok... embarassed

*blows whistle*

Fellow excrembres! Oya bck to topic. angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
bhurlarh:
Omo forget oo, the last time wey I kill person, the person die, do you want the same to happen to you?
abeg make we bury our daggers jare grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
Rooneyboy:

grin grin grin

What are u high on tonight

Is it weeeeeeeed or palm wine

Wld love to join u grin
U derailing!

Seeeeeeeeexkilll! Get em! grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
adaobi123:
change ?? see this boy o !!! grin grin grin grin
C'mon i was just joking...i got it all covered..no need to worry sugar bun
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by phreakabit(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
xynerise:
His? What are you insinuating? undecided

Wouldn't be surprised. . . After all, she does look like a tranny.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
Gollum we de form sexy undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) / Above 30 And Seeking A Spouse, Check This Out / Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.