Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,056 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? (17210 Views)

I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With / A Weekend With Vertex / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
sheyie2007:
Beauty or extra terrestrial creatures lipsrsealed
No allow God punish u o!
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
hottprince:
C'mon i was just joking...i got it all covered..no need to worry sugar bun
okay okay i'll believe you, so when are we going ? grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by naijababe2(f): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
adaobi123:
i'll take you out, don worry wink
yaay cheesy

sheyie2007:
You look like a house girl that found necklace lipsrsealed
ur middle name shuld be 'outofpoint'
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
adaobi123:
dubai will be amazing grin grin
Don't mind hottprince ooo, he can like to start what he can't finish, read up his story for example, till today we never see am make him complete him story. After arousing interests from people he dumped 'em oo
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
phreakabit:

Wouldn't be surprised. . . After all, she does look like a tranny.
tranny ?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dats so wrong!!!! She's cute! Admit it or SHut da u no wot. angry

Cute in what way

Truth is, I can't even c her face.

She's BURNT grin grin grin
sheyie2007:
I'm eating breakfast here
oya con go skul na tongue
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
adaobi123:
okay okay i'll believe you, so when are we going ? grin
Oooh u get to pick d date honey grin grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
hottprince:
*In 2 baba's voice* E neva see anything, e never see wetin wan kill am...mtschew i no go even touch u na B.Haram i go hire
Omo forget oo, the last time wey I kill person, the person die, do you want the same to happen to you?
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
bhurlarh:
Don't mind hottprince ooo, he can like to start what he can't finish, read up his story for example, till today we never see am make him complete him story. After arousing interests from people he dumped 'em oo
lmao we shall see
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
hottprince:
C'mon i was just joking...i got it all covered..no need to worry sugar bun
Mr man, use pm abeg! See as body dey sweet u, na wa o! U dey roast? Abeg stay on topic. Cheers! smiley
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
mechummy: No allow God punish u o!
Freedom of speech lol
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
bhurlarh:
and true true no be my fault ooo...i wan finish am but e be like sey ppl no even dey interested again...ada pls dnt mind her in fact dt story was dedicated to u
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Odunharry(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
chamberz,jarus,semid4lyft,honsule,odunnu,cfcfan,cece billz,mzdarksin,idowuogbo,onila,190,ogugua88,rooney boy...d list yapa...make dm go bb party dx weekend,i go host dm..i mean brd n beans

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
hottprince:
and true true no be my fault ooo...i wan finish am but e be like sey ppl no even dey interested again...ada pls dnt mind her in fact dt story was dedicated to u
okay okay
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by naijababe2(f): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
hottprince:
wink as adaobi don F-word me up...will u consider me?
its like she has considered u already. Wink.
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Mr man, use pm abeg! See as body dey sweet u, na wa o! U dey roast? Abeg stay on topic. Cheers! smiley
haba naw idowu na only me dey catch fun here? y u dey pick on me she because i never born pikin abi? no worryi go invite u to my baby's naming ceremony make u com chop rice
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
naijababe2:
yaay cheesy

ur middle name shuld be 'outofpoint'
Who wrote the ^ above? I no see am cry
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
naijababe2:
its like she has considered u already. Wink.
humn u never can say d Lord is good all d time...Dere is room for many, salvation is free
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
hottprince:
Ewo! Ada I don suffer on your behalf, if you see the way this guy take yab the geh(wey him say na you), you'd refuse to play her role, the only saving grace she had was that she rich...and see o, you guys haven't left he's already disappointing and making excuses...hmmm
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by aryzgreat: 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
adaobi123:
ehhhhh?? 5 star hotel dubai or paris ? grin grin

Ehm my Int'l passport has expired, we can manage Sheraton cool
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
adaobi123:
lmao we shall see
We are already seeing. Free this man, he's not a realist
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
after minutes of assessing active nairalanders i would like to spend the weekend with:
ItsModella
Idowuogbo
Onila
these chicks are too cool cheesy wink

1 Like

Br3nd4: oya con go skul na tongue
You de chase me
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by hottprince: 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
bhurlarh:
Ewo! Ada I don suffer on your behalf, if you see the way this guy take yab the geh(wey him say na you), you'd refuse to play her role, the only saving grace she had was that she rich...and see o, you guys haven't left he's already disappointing and making excuses...hmmm
God y ds ppl jst wan pour sand for my garri? d story was not about her...it was jst dedicated to her
hottprince:
aryzgreat:

Ehm my Int'l passport has expired, we can manage Sheraton cool
okay sir grin
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
bhurlarh:
hottprince:
haba naw idowu na only me dey catch fun here? y u dey pick on me she because i never born pikin abi? no worryi go invite u to my baby's naming ceremony make u com chop rice
U no dey tire? Stop derailing nau... Una dey over do am joor! angry angry
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
bhurlarh:
We are already seeing. Free this man, he's not a realist
loooooool ive already made my decision
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Odunharry(m): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2013
chamberz,jarus,semid4lyft,honsule,odunnu,cfcfan,cece billz,mzdarksin,idowuogbo,onila,190,ogugua88,rooney boy...d list yapa...make dm go bb party dx weekend,i go host dm..i mean brd n beans
make i no 4get mukina...we go watch bal 2gda
Re: Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2013
hottprince:
God y ds ppl jst wan pour sand for my garri? d story was not about her...it was jst dedicated to her
Only sand? I go remember to add small small granite wey resemble turkey

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) / Da Big Shishi And Eve Boom Boom Room! / Above 30 And Seeking A Spouse, Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.