Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

I Need Some Relationship Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Some Relationship Advice (730 Views)

Why Some Relationship Fail And Some Don't... / Top 10 Relationship Advice To NIGERIAN GIRLS . . From 190 / What Is The Worst Relationship Advice You've Ever Gotten? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some Relationship Advice by zadesa2: 2:41am On Mar 08, 2013
Hello nairalanders,

I've known this guy for quite a while now. he's 27 and i'm 22. We've been romantic friends for like 2.5 yrs now. We don't get to see each other quite as often but we do talk on the phone regularly like once a week. When we do see each other we kiss and cuddle but that's about it. I don't UnCloth and i've never had sex with him.I went to visit him last week and he told me that he wants to move the relationship to the next level. Now we've had this talk before and i told him that i don't believe in having sex before marriage. Now he brought it up again saying that we should try it and that i'll get used to it. I told him no and he said that he can't force me or change my views. Then he told me to show him some kind of commitment like removing my bra and showing him my boobs. i refused and he tried to unbotton my shirt. I had to keep pulling his di**k to get him off me. I'm just tired of him. I feel like he's just trying to sleep with me and dump me later on. What really annoyed me was the fact that he was dating another girl during those 2.5 years that we knew each other and that one moved so they had to discontinue the relationship. He told me he really liked me which even got me more upset because i'm thinking that after 2.5 years you can't even say you love me. I didn't want to go over his place before but he begged me to come and see him because that he had something to tell me. What can i do about this matter because I'm about stop being friends with him. I don't see where this is going at all. I'm a christian and he's a muslim. I don't even think my parents will allow me to be settle down with someone of a different faith. I've advised him to start going to church but he refused. He's mom is a christian and his dad is a Muslim. My plan is to stop calling him and picking his calls because i don't want to hurt anyone emotionally. Maybe if i do that he'll get the gist. What can i do about this matter. Please i need mature advice. thanks guys.
Re: I Need Some Relationship Advice by Mynd44: 2:55am On Mar 08, 2013
The guy is frustrated that he is getting "nothing" from being friends with you. It is sad that a lot of guys think this was and they end up losing a lot of quality friends.

Personally, I would say you cut all contacts with the jerk cos next time. He might try to over-power you and do something really crazy
Re: I Need Some Relationship Advice by zadesa2: 3:04am On Mar 08, 2013
Thanks for the reply. I'm a nigerian that lives in the states so the laws are really strict about rape. He will loose a lot if he even tried to rape me so that's why i'm not worried. If we were living in Nigeria, i won't even go to his place.
Re: I Need Some Relationship Advice by obo389(m): 3:07am On Mar 08, 2013
1)witin d 2.5 yrs u guys ve been seein each othr,he wz seein anodr gurl bt dint wrk out.
2)he‘s moslem & ur xtian & u doubt if it‘s gona wrk out btw both of u?
3)he wantd havn s.x wit u,wntd havn a feel of ur sweet unclad nature bt u refusd?U nw concluded he jst wana sleep wit u&dump u?
Wht othr form of advise do u wnt again cos u ve finsh advisn urslf na?

1 Like

Re: I Need Some Relationship Advice by FXKing2012(m): 6:21am On Mar 08, 2013
Why do ladies always fail to see it even when it's clearly written in black and white? This guy cannot even tell you he loves you after 2.5yrs of dating despite cheating on you, yet you are still asking whether to continue with him or not.

Isnt it obvious the dude just wanna sleep with you before moving on? Pls do away with the emotions and be reasonable.

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE MY DEAR!
Re: I Need Some Relationship Advice by jmoore(m): 6:48am On Mar 08, 2013
Quit is the word!
Don't allow any man to treat you like trash, you have drawn the line "no sex before marriage" stick to it.
Re: I Need Some Relationship Advice by megareal: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2013
Looks like you've got a good head on your shoulders but you are simply refusing to use it. Everything you've listed points to the fact that it can't work. You are simply a puny to be plundered by him. Move on already but let him know it. A message to inform him you are no longer interested is enough Hold unto your values and if you ever want to sleep with someone, at least let it be someone who cares enough about you.
Re: I Need Some Relationship Advice by megareal: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2013
Looks like you've got a good head on your shoulders but you are simply refusing to use it. Everything you've listed points to the fact that it can't work. You are simply a puny to be plundered by him. Move on already but let him know it. A message to inform him you are no longer interested is enough. Hold unto your values and if you ever want to sleep with someone, at least let it be someone who cares enough about you.
Re: I Need Some Relationship Advice by freecocoa(f): 11:07am On Mar 08, 2013
Move on darling, he's not worth it.

its a good thing that you can clearly see the signs.
Re: I Need Some Relationship Advice by 190: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2013
FOR PHUCK SAKE DARLING!!

Have s-e-x with him
its the 21st century FOR PHUCK SAKE!!
All these no s-e-x till marriage wont get you anywhere angry angry angry
Re: I Need Some Relationship Advice by shakara4u(m): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
190: FOR PHUCK SAKE DARLING!!

Have s-e-x with him
its the 21st century FOR PHUCK SAKE!!
All these no s-e-x till marriage wont get you anywhere angry angry angry

kolo...while i aint doin wait till marrraige with any gal,take it easy on the poor gal

shes just 22 watchin plenty soap operas

gal is u aint ready to sleep with him,then bounce

for settling down,its a Noooooo ....no
Re: I Need Some Relationship Advice by 190: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
shakara4u:

kolo...while i aint doin wait till marrraige with any gal,take it easy on the poor gal

shes just 22 watchin plenty soap operas

gal is u aint ready to sleep with him,then bounce

for settling down,its a Noooooo ....no

I taya i keep advicing nigerian girls if you;re not ready to have s-e-x in a relationship
BOUNCE
and stay your single a-r-s-e at home angry
Re: I Need Some Relationship Advice by shakara4u(m): 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2013
190:

I taya i keep advicing nigerian girls if you;re not ready to have s-e-x in a relationship
BOUNCE
and stay your single a-r-s-e at home angry

infact that reminds me of a scenario sef...starting a thread on it soonish
Re: I Need Some Relationship Advice by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
If his pressure on you to have s.ex is now getting too much, then it's time to leave that r-ship. Kudos for not giving in to him all this time, continue to stay strong. The right guy will not pressure you and will wait for you until you're ready. If he tried unbuttoning your shirt and you had to keep pulling his d*ck to get him off you, then this is no longer a safe r-ship for you to be in. Who knows what he might do next time? Perhaps force himself on you. You don't want to put yourself in that type of situation.

(1) (Reply)

Vacationing Solo / Dat Dat Dat / Ur Wife Or Ur Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.