Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected (107950 Views)

How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey / How To Grow Our Hair Longer And Healthier / How Do I Make My Hair Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
So why do I fall sick when I grow my hair for about 5 months? I tried it last year, I started growing around may last year but had to cut it in November, since then I've been fine but the hair is building again all I do is trim it, by next month it'll be 5 months since I last cut my hair and I'm scared of falling sick again.
P.S don't tell me to visit a doctor, I talked to my bro and my elder sis talked to this Chinese dude doctor and he told her it was due to my long virgin hair, so is there no way out? undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by xtr0v3rt(m): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
@op is it possible i get ur mail or pin for my galfrnd...so she cud contact u and if u av any product available dat can help her hair growth. Frank_money101@yahoo.com
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by nzeasa: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
how can one get rid of dandruff from the hair?

1 Like

Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by gunuvi(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
Damseluc: Then seal your hair with oil-based moisturizer like jojoba oil, coconut oil, olive oil and pomegranate seed

where can I get these and is the olive oil same as serum used on Brazilian weavon or that use for praying.
You can get ur Pure Virgin Coconut oil from www.sebasicoconuts.com or call 07026015480 anywhere in naija.
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by kossko(f): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Plz what kind of olive oil are u referring to, and is it possible to mix the olive oil together shea butter and honey and be applying to hair as hair cream on daily basis?
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by ovieohene: 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
hi, how do i maintain my virgin hair. I don't intend to relax it. I want the the African woman style pls. Advise me, cause it cut alot.
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by Bluediamond1(f): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
Wow! Am learnin.God bless u Ife.
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by dedons: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2013
BukkyDan: Hy..I really appreciate the above infos.
My problem is that my front hair is too scanty, I mean along the hairline, its very very scanty, what can I do to make it full,long and thicker?
Thanks
that means you have a bald hair...just leave it like dat cos it's natural grin
BukkyDan: Hy..I really appreciate the above infos.
My problem is that my front hair is too scanty, I mean along the hairline, its very very scanty, what can I do to make it full,long and thicker?
Thanks
that means you have a bald hair...just leave it like dat cos it's natural
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by eghosarita: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ifeholuwarh: This thread is for girls who are fed up of having short hair and want to grow it long.

All you have to do is to ask me any question bothering you as you achieve the length you aspire or you can share your hair growth problems or remedies.
thanks for wanting to help out. My hair grows well but breaks when I use dye on it, I've been working on it and its doing fine but I just applied dye on it and I'm scared. No 2, one side of my hair the front right side is shorter thAn d other side its always been like that even when I cut and regrow which I have done for over 5 times yet its like that what do I do.

1 Like

Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by Realtym(f): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ifeholuwarh:
Nice and helpful.
Really apprc8 wot u're doing here. Thanks a million. But hope you have checked out this person's claims on his/her products b4 making dis comment. My reason is dat on dis thread, u're seen as a doctor(weda u want dat title or not smiley) and any product u seem to endorse here weda knowingly or unknowingly, pple are going to swallow dat hook line and sinker.
With all the plenty chemicals you mentioned earlier(as not to do), peeps like me are wondering where to find affordable products that don't contain dem.
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by JNOP: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
Thanks dear,its really a good one.am going to try it out,hope it works for me. your now my new frd.
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by faithuak(f): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
My hair is very long bt doesn't av weight,wat should I do? The front is lik Rita Dominic front hair(no hair)
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
am new to nairaland and I don't know how to comment but how can I increase the length of my pubic hair and how do I make it 2 become dada
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by engrj(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
Please I will like to know if there is treatment for bald-head cus am just too young to have bald-head some one please help me out.
bellow are some photos of my head grin grin
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
How can a girl grow back lost frontal hairs? All the hair in the frontal head are almost gone, pls help!!!!!
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by MissOpe(f): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
@ OP, I have been battling with Dandruff for a while now all to no avail , pls how can I get rid of Dandruff? It's giving me a lot of concern and How can I also make my hair fuller? Thanx
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by yvonnechi(f): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
have got a natural long and full hair,i don't apply treatment and i've been using ozone relaxer for years.
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by Tjohnnay: 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
with all dis advice, some stupid gals go still go buy brazilian hair or indian hair undecidedundecided, @least make una use op advice 4 1ce cheesy. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by blackbeau1(f): 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
@ op,I'd be happy if you can help me with my own problem,I have very stubborn hair,it has refused to relax.don't know what to use.
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
black_beau: @ op,I'd be happy if you can help me with my own problem,I have very stubborn hair,it has refused to relax.don't know what to use.

Stop Relaxing it

Cut it all off, and let it grow naturally.

It is very stubborn because nature is fighting against the horrid chemicals of man made creation.

You know what to use?...

Water

and you need a Man to make Proper Love to you

That is all you need Kween, Water and Love.

The Embodiment OF Purified Purity

2 Likes

Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by emstyne(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pls I need ur help...I can't really rememba if it was dye or relaxer tht I used on my hair lyk 2yrs ago and eva since den I've hrd a stunt growth.I wuld carry ma hair 4 two wks plus buh it luks lyk I jst barbed d oda day or a hair of 3 months luks lyk a hair of 3 or 4 wks.plss Ill wnt my hair to grow as fast n well as it use 2 because I luv carryin afro,tnks.
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2013
yuzedo: Ifehoe, bro, my bush (publick hares) is very long. sometims i plait it dada, other times, i plait it bob marlin, other times i does afro-punk, other times again i do jackin chan hairstyle with brazilian weave cornrows.

My queshun is can u advise any more styles to plate it? Even the one on my harmpits? advice urgent. thanks. angry

My new babe,that one i told you about spots mohikan publik muff.i went wild like an apache first time i saw it.

1 Like

Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 26, 2013
koastar: How can a girl grow back lost frontal hairs? All the hair in the frontal head are almost gone, pls help!!!!!

Its called desert encroachment.In the next few yrs,that girl will not be worried abt the frontal but also top of the scalp..(okpu pope francis)popes cap.go and buy good wig now.
I can supply you with some good quality made in aba wig.contact me today.limited stock available.
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by oaroloye(m): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2013
Are you saying that our hair is not short because it stops growing,
but because it breaks off at a certain length?

That does not seem right. My sister and I inherited short hair from our mother
(yeah- thanks a LOT Mom!) and about two inches seems to be our limit.

If my hair were just falling about when it got too long, I'd know about it!

As for that Alchemist's Brew of chemicals, I am NOT putting any of THAT gunk on my head,
even if my hair grew like Medusa the Inhuman, Godiva of Justice League International, or Rapunzel!

Isopropyl Alcohol (Glycerine) enables Helminth Ova (Intestinal Worm Eggs) to hatch in different
parts of the body than normal, causing organ failure diseases and cancer
(THE CAUSE OF ALL DISEASES, Dr. Hulda Regehr Clark). Some of the other stuff doesn't do the body
any favours, either.

If this is what girls are putting on their heads nowadays, no wonder many of them have bra sizes bigger than their IQs.
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by kemoolala: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
[quote author=meenagiggs]
The answer to your prayer is Gentle Touch.[/quote

Must u talk? Go n sleep jor!
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by kemoolala: 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
c++_crazy:
am new to nairaland and I don't know how to comment but how can I increase the length of my pubic hair and how do I make it 2 become dada

Na ur name dey affect u no be ur fault at all! Crazy!!! Oruko lo nro e!
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by Destinygrl(f): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
Ifeholuwarh:
When you do your daily washing, do you use shampoo?

Shampoo is not advisable for daily hair wash, instead u should use it once a week.

Ensure that your hair care products contain none of the ingredients mentioned above. They strip the hair of essential moisture, making it prone to breakage.

Also, deep conditionals containing olive oil, almond oil work best.
i do nt wash daily bt moisturise daily bt still no improvement, my hair still breaks nd shed alot
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
@destinygirl,why not try hot oil treatment or protein treatment.put coconut oil in the microwave till is warm,apply to your hair and scalp,cover with your cap and leave overnight,wash off with shampoo and then conditioner,airdry,apply moisturiser and seal with oil.

1 Like

Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by dominique(f): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2013
black_beau: @ op,I'd be happy if you can help me with my own problem,I have very stubborn hair,it has refused to relax.don't know what to use.

We're in the same boat o. The hair hardly ever relaxes ever since I regrew it. I relaxed last sunday (with organics super kit o), even my new stylyst was shocked after we washed it out and started styling. The hair is so thick and stubborn, combing it can be a headache. Deep conditioning has softened it a bit but I'll like it to be long and wavy the way it used to be before I cut it. Ife pls
help!!!
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by Destinygrl(f): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
@zeezzy thnks, i did protein treatmnt last wk bt wth no any effect i shll try ur hot oil treatmnt and hope it stop breakn
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by Kairoseki77: 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
ovieohene: hi, how do i maintain my virgin hair. I don't intend to relax it. I want the the African woman style pls. Advise me, cause it cut alot.

To keep your hair virgin, abstain from perms and wear a condom.
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by emstyne(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2013
emstyne: Pls I need ur help...I can't really rememba if it was dye or relaxer tht I used on my hair lyk 2yrs ago and eva since den I've hrd a stunt growth.I wuld carry ma hair 4 two wks plus buh it luks lyk I jst barbed d oda day or a hair of 3 months luks lyk a hair of 3 or 4 wks.plss Ill wnt my hair to grow as fast n well as it use 2 because I luv carryin afro,tnks.

@ifeholuwarh,pls wat do I do cos I really need ur help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] / Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) / A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.