Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected (107871 Views)

How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey / How To Grow Our Hair Longer And Healthier / How Do I Make My Hair Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by cherisskenzy(f): 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
Am so happy that I found this thread. Runs off to market to get the required things!!!. Pheeeew! Am so tired of fixing, wanna start rocking my natural hair.
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by Amazingg: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
Help a sis pls!I stopped relaxing my hair about 5mths ago(my hair is totally bad)!I wanna wear my hair natural and i do want to grow its lenght again.How do i go about it?
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by NappilyNigerian(f): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
Amazingg: Help a sis pls!I stopped relaxing my hair about 5mths ago(my hair is totally bad)!I wanna wear my hair natural and i do want to grow its lenght again.How do i go about it?

Check out this link www.nappilynigeriangirl..com/2012_08_01_archive.html?m=1 . Hope it helps
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by teetee2(f): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
Please what can i use to grow my front hair. For almost a year now i have not relaxed it. I have used ori as advised but still there is no hair. Your advice and suggestion are welcome
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by imelachi(f): 3:42am On Nov 19, 2013
pls i need advice on how i can care for my hair. my hair has always been the same length now for like ages and he hair are not all of the same length, also my back hair is so short and my hair pulla out and doesnt grow. i decided to switch to switch to dark and lovely products recently and i dont seems to see any changes. pls kindly advise me on what to do and what to use so my hair can start growing and to maintain the same length pls. advise me on product to use and how to use and what to do. thks
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by arunmeka: 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello All,

My Name is Arun Meka. I lived and worked in Lagos for many years, and now I am into full-time exporting human hair from India.

I export to Nigeria and many other countries.

Following are my products:-

1) Wefted hair - Funmi hair, Remy hair and Non-remy hair
2) Bulk hair
3) Clip extensions
4) Wigs

Price range for 8 to 32 inches (machine weft hair extensions):-

wholesale price - $25 to $80 (maximum)
retail prices - $40 to $125 (maximum)

I have a local contact in Lagos. Please contact me or my contact in Lagos if you are looking for any of the above products.
I offer heavy discounts for wholesale buyers.

Arun Meka (India) - +91-9849441092
BB PIN:75973261
Chidinma (Lagos) - +234-8034100068
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2014
queenesthr: I have a comprehensive range of hair treatment and Hair loss control products clinically proven to stop hair loss and hair thinning and ensure rapid hair growth for both men and women. I have minoxidil drops too.

Our shampoo is Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) free!!!

Contact me on 08034708929 or chynweod@yahoo.com if interested

do u have BIOTIN supplements that i can give me a 2.5mg dosage daily?
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by aijayHenry(f): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
Please I need help with my hair...my front hair looks terrible nd I love fixing a lot. Cuz am embarrassed to carry my natural hair..I've decided to go natural nd I would need ur help on ur hair regiment..that is when to co wash,pre poo nd d rest of them..I wud really appreciate it.thankS
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by Fingesi(m): 11:40am On Feb 28, 2015
Christ Embassy Kado Church Auditorium @ Capital Lake Hotels, opposite Jab Lake, Jabi, Abuja

Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by meetmal03(f): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by meetmal03(f): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by meetmal03(f): 12:01am On Aug 21, 2015
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by taliaboo: 6:38am On Aug 30, 2015
help mi please!! i have relaxed hair an its very thin an short the ends are braking can i use olive to make my hair grow fats thick n soft without ends braking cry
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by lilliesboy(m): 2:22am On Mar 21, 2016
Women palava wit long hair. Na una sabi.
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by meetmal03(f): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by hermosa(f): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
My mom followed these rules and her hair is at her armpit!!!
https://naijahairland..com.ng/2017/01/10-best-tips-for-growing-longer-4c-hair.html?m=1
I wanted to post a phot but im not sure how to do it...
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by hermosa(f): 2:00am On Jan 20, 2017
Home
About MumsieHub
Mommahood
Marriage & Relationships
Pregnancy
Lifestyle
Entertainment
Why You Should Try This Miracle Product In Your Hair Regime To Achieve Great Lengths! It’s Cheap And Found In Your Backyard
http://mumsiehub.com/bitter-leaf-juice-hair-rinse-to-grow-long-hair/

Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by rossi5(f): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2017
roseisaac:
pls may is very short,i want it to grow longer.am new here on naira land looking for girl frnds as wel.email rose_isaac@yahoo.com.bye ya

Am rose too...being here for a while... So for our name sake..guess we are friends already.
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by immaculateme2: 3:10am On Feb 21, 2017
Try this and u will see a clear difference within few days.
A friend prescribed for me. Not expensive and So efficient.
Distributors also needed nation wide. Thanks.

Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by bigbrownnn: 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Seriously, I haff tired of all this hair talk on nairaland... ee too much abeg ! Hook up with something that really works ! Follow follicleplus on Snapchat or facebook to contact these guys! They have real stuff & real stuff works

Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by Hairytales: 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
If you are not going to use the right product for you hair then you're better off doing something else. Go ahead and epp yoursef. folliclehairplus@gmail.com

Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by bigbrownnn: 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
It's always of a dire consequence when you fork out so much money on a product & it fails woefully grin grin ! These days I shine my eyes well B4 I drop a dime ! And for my...I use strictly Hairplus.!!!

Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by Hairflakes: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Help yourself out!

Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by KikeKnows: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
....l

Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by hafsatadebisi: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
freebreeze:
I want to know if amla hair oil is a good moisturizing hair oil cos I plan switching to it
hello, please where did you get the amla oil? I also want to get it. Since I got to Awka I've not seen it. I only get to see it when I travel to Abj.
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by sammixworld: 12:26am On Dec 11, 2018
Hi, i don't have an eyebrow. What can i USE please.
Re: How To Grow Your Hair Longer Than Expected by Doo76(f): 12:11am On Jan 25, 2020
I'm so sad, washed my hair this evening and much of it fell by cutting. Now my hair is so short,its just has irregular length. I don't knw want to do at this point. How do I grow my hair quickly�����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] / Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) / A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.