Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (120787 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 5:39am On Mar 22, 2013
@july16th,tnks sis for making me see it in a diff light,May Allah bless us all with d best of both worlds,ameen.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by sweettweet: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2013
salam sisters,
got to know of this thread from the IVF/IUI/ICSI thread.
I do not have so much to say cos coming from the other thread, i understand great efforts that u all have made. May Allah (SWT) crown ur efforts with happiness and grant u pious children.
Pls do not despair of Allah's mercy, Verily, Allah is always with the as-sabirun.

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by koreye: 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
sweettweet: salam sisters,
got to know of this thread from the IVF/IUI/ICSI thread.
I do not have so much to say cos coming from the other thread, i understand great efforts that u all have made. May Allah (SWT) crown ur efforts with happiness and grant u pious children.
Pls do not despair of Allah's mercy, Verily, Allah is always with the as-sabirun.
amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
Asalam alaikum waramatullahi wabarakatuh,
It is well with us all and i want to believe and pray that God is doing all these so we all can end up having blessed and pious children with all the prayers we receive from right,left,centre.
It is definitely not an easy road and no one understand except someone in our shoe. Lets just keep praying and In Sha Allah our prayers will be answered by Allah miracously this year.
DH and i met with dr emeka of olivebranch @ georges and did series of tests. He called us last night and advised we do ivf. Please i want to beg u all to please support us with your prayers dat this ivf we want to do next month In Sha Allah dat God shld bless us with pious children with the cycle and it shld be the first and the last we will do In Sha Allah. Amina Ya Allah.
Pls let us all also pray that we all that we re ttc that almighty Allah shld grant us blessed and pious children dis year In Sha Allah either thru natural cycle,iui,ivf,icsi. Amina Ya Allah.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by koreye: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
Du'a. Of Zakariyya which he made in his old age while his wife was barren. Allah answered his call and gave him children. Oh my lord! Grant me from you a good offspring. You are the All-hearer of invocation. Allah will accept our supplication and grant our heart desires amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by july16th: 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
@mostmerciful the dr emeka am tlking about is of regenesis fertility clinic in ikeja. Am with you in prayers.I pray Allah surprises u wit bfp before the ivf. Let's keep on keeping faith. Ma salam
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2013
Aslmn alykm.@mostmerciful,how are you doing?just relax,start reading positive stories,no stress pls.may Allah make it the cycle which you will get your bfp and healthy triplets.May Allah provide for u and your husband.May He ease your affairs,grant u favour and mercy.He is able to do all things.Meanwhile,did u ask d dr.why he thinks ivf?Ask questions till u are satisfied.@amazeballs,may we hear the good news of bfp and birth of health twins from you.To all,may Allah grant us mercy,He can grant everyone ttc a child and may He grant us pious children soonest.Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
rainyday: . Wa alaikum salam,u r welcome july16th...pls we need more sisters on dis thread and we need to come together and see how we can organise even if it s a day in d week where we will pray and fast for this purpose. May Allah mke it easy for us. Amin. Pls tell us more about Dr Nobert,his hospital and any vital information. We will love to read from u soon.
seconded,a a good way of encouraging one another to stay firm and seek from our Lord only.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
Salam sisters,I have been trying to find d right words,went for my pt today and it was negative.Alhamdulilah for everything.Allah knows best
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
AmazeBalls: Salam sisters,I have been trying to find d right words,went for my pt today and it was negative.Alhamdulilah for everything.Allah knows best

I admire ur courage girl u've said it all,Allah knows best,i pray ur next cycle shall be a perfect one insha Allah and to all may Allah grant all our request soon Amin.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
Aslmn alykm.@amazeballs,my sister,May Allah grant you comfort.may He in His infinite mercies grant you acceptance to your supplications,for He said in the Holy Qur'an that 'after every problem comes relief' May He grant you relief by giving you pious children,it is not over,we will continue praying,may He make the next cycle fruitful.He is Capable,Able to do all things.HUGS

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by VENUSS(f): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
@ amazeball. Allah knows best.
I just started my procedure. I pray this is God's appointed time .

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
My dear sisters,I appreciate ur warm support,jazaks.@venuss,may Allah make it successful,by His will it's going to be a fantastic BFP,ameen.my elder sis just inform me dts she's expecting her 4th(which they reaLly were'nt planning for)am so happy for her,just so speechless,I believe dt our own tym will come too,may Allah mk d way easy for us all.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by koreye: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
AmazeBalls: My dear sisters,I appreciate ur warm support,jazaks.@venuss,may Allah make it successful,by His will it's going to be a fantastic BFP,ameen.my elder sis just inform me dts she's expecting her 4th(which they reaLly were'nt planning for)am so happy for her,just so speechless,I believe dt our own tym will come too,may Allah mk d way easy for us all.
Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2013
Just wanted to share this song by Zain Bhikha with you all.

You are never alone

Sometimes when the world's not on your side
You don't know where to run to
You don't know where to hide
You gaze at the stars in the sky
At the mountains so high
Through the tears in your eyes
Looking for a reason to replace what is gone
Just remember, remember
That you are never alone

You are never alone
Just reach into your heart and Allah is always there
You are never alone
Through sorrow and through grief
Through happiness and peace
You will never be alone

So now, as you long for your past
Prepare for you future
But knowing nothing's gonna last
You see, this life is but a road
A straight and narrow path
To our final abode
So travel well O Muslim
and Paradise will be your home
and always remember that you are never alone

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2013
AmazeBalls: Salam sisters,I have been trying to find d right words,went for my pt today and it was negative.Alhamdulilah for everything.Allah knows best
. Stay strong my sister...Allah says: "Fa inna ma'al usri usra,inna ma'al usri usra"."Verily,along with every hardship is relief". Do not despair,Allah knws when d right time is for everyone of us,though we might not understand and might try to hasten it,bt let's put our hope and trust in Him and we will b happy @ d end d day. Stay strong and may Allah make it easy for us all. Amin

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2013
VENUSS: @ amazeball. Allah knows best.
I just started my procedure. I pray this is God's appointed time .
Aamin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
Walaikum salam waramatullahi wabarakatuh,
Thank you for your advice. I pray almighty Allah make it easy for all of us and grant unto us blessed and pious children this year In Sha Allah.
zeezzy: Aslmn alykm.@mostmerciful,how are you doing?just relax,start reading positive stories,no stress pls.may Allah make it the cycle which you will get your bfp and healthy triplets.May Allah provide for u and your husband.May He ease your affairs,grant u favour and mercy.He is able to do all things.Meanwhile,did u ask d dr.why he thinks ivf?Ask questions till u are satisfied.@amazeballs,may we hear the good news of bfp and birth of health twins from you.To all,may Allah grant us mercy,He can grant everyone ttc a child and may He grant us pious children soonest.Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
Asalam alaikum waramatullahi wabarakatuh,
It is well my sister,God is in control. God has described Himself as Al-lateef(the subtle one) and i pray that He will show us all mercy and grant unto us all blessed and pious children this year In Sha Allah. Amina Ya Allah.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2013
Assalam alaikum sisters! I hope u are all doing great...dis house has bn a bit silent for some days,bt I believe everyone of u r okay. I know its not easy some days bt the fact that we are alive and healthy should be a reason for us to always say Alhamdulillah. Becos believe me,the situation could be worse. So my lovely sisters,Beetle,zeezy,beloved1993,koreye,mostmerciful,safe06,july16th,Amazeballs,Venuss,abibby,sweettweet...(hope I didn't leave anyone out!!) Do not despair my dear sisters,every supllication made to Allah SWT is bn heard by Him and is attended to,He will bless when we least expect it. The key word is to be PATIENT and PERSEVERE in any situation we find ourselves and always praise and glorify Him. I love u all and u r always in mu prayers. Ma salam.

4 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2013
Aslmn alykm.have you observed solatul dhuha?you can still do that now and follow it up with istikhara for Allah's guidance.For those that have had miscarriage,failed ivf/iui,this prayer is recommended by the Holy prophet.Ummu Salama said she recited it after her husband's demise and was blessed with the Holy prophet.'Inalilahi waina ilaiyi roojiun,Allahuma 'jurnii fii musiibati waakhluf lii khayran min'aa.[To Allah we belong and unto Him is our return.O Allah,recompense me for my affliction and replace it for me with something better'.{its in the citadel}.We should try to fast tomorrow.Lets remember to praise Allah,pray for the Prophet,seek for forgiveness before requesting from Allah.Also lets pray fervently when breaking fast,in sujud,at the last part of the night,when its raining.When doing anything and our mind just go to ttc,just say a prayer in your heart anywhere anytime except when in the toilet.May Allah answer our prayers.Who is joining the fast tomorrow?

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
Walaikum salam waramatullahi wabarakatuh,a
Thanks for the prayer,i'll also be fasting tomorrow In Sha Allah. I pray almighty Allah accepts our fasting and prayers and grant unto us blessed and pious children this year. Amina Ya Allah
zeezzy: Aslmn alykm.have you observed solatul dhuha?you can still do that now and follow it up with istikhara for Allah's guidance.For those that have had miscarriage,failed ivf/iui,this prayer is recommended by the Holy prophet.Ummu Salama said she recited it after her husband's demise and was blessed with the Holy prophet.'Inalilahi waina ilaiyi roojiun,Allahima 'jurnii fii musiibati waakhluf lii khayran min'aa.[To Allah we belong and unto Him is our return.O Allah,recompense me for my affliction and replace it for me with something better'.{its in the citadel}.We should try to fast tomorrow.Lets remember to praise Allah,pray for the Prophet,seek for forgiveness before requesting from Allah.Also lets pray fervently when breaking fast,in sujud,at the last part of the night,when its raining.When doing anything and our mind just go to ttc,just say a prayer in your heart anywhere anytime except when in the toilet.May Allah answer our prayers.Who is joining the fast tomorrow?
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2013
@rainyday,thanks sis.,i dey here.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by july16th: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2013
Rainyday tnx for the prayer. Its raining here and av said a silent prayer to all ttc sisters in here. May Allah accept it. Amin. How r u all doing sister? Just checking on u guys.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
Salam my lovely sisters,I hope we are all in gud health,may Allah ease our path,Af has been so painful,had to tk injection nd meds,Alhamdulilah feel much better nw,may ALlah accept our supplicatns nd grant us d very best in dis world nd d hereafter.@venuss,wishing u d best sis,insha Allah

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
Asalam alykum sisters.I'm new here and I'm glad I found this thread.May Allah make our affairs easy for us.Amazeballs may Allah console you,venuss may your treatment be crowned with success,abibby,azeezy,mostmerciful and all may Allah make our efforts successful.loads of babydusts to us

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
@coco diva,wa alaykum salam,you are welcome,thats a good idea.May Allah ease our affairs
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
Coco diva: Asalam alykum sisters.I'm new here and I'm glad I found this forum.Though I regularly read on the IVF/ICSI thread.I think we all should properly introduce ourselves as per our challenges and our journey so far.you never can tell who shares the same condition as you and you could be an inspiration to the person and the person may share ur route of treatment or learn one or two things from you.Though few ppl have done that already.May Allah make our affairs easy for us.I'l be back inshaAllah to properly introduce myself and talk about my journey so far.In the meantime,amazeballs may Allah console you,venuss may your treatment be crowned with success,abibby,azeezy,mostmerciful and all may Allah make our efforts successful.loads of babydusts to us
. Wa alaykum salam! U r very much welcome sister. May Allah make it easy for us. Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by VENUSS(f): 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
AmazeBalls: Salam my lovely sisters,I hope we are all in gud health,may Allah ease our path,Af has been so painful,had to tk injection nd meds,Alhamdulilah feel much better nw,may ALlah accept our supplicatns nd grant us d very best in dis world nd d hereafter.@venuss,wishing u d best sis,insha Allah

Amin. How is everyone doing?

The days are really slow, but InshaAllah I will get there.
@zezzy have u decided on clinic to use yet? May Allah direct us to the right path.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by koreye: 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
Salam Sisters May Allah accept our prayers Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2013
VENUSS:

Amin. How is everyone doing?

The days are really slow, but InshaAllah I will get there.
@zezzy have u decided on clinic to use yet? May Allah direct us to the right path.
We decided to use nordica.we've not gone there though only enquire by phone.May Allah ease our affairs and answer our prayers.hope you are doing good.Yes,take the slow days as they come.May Allah make this the one you will get your pious twins.hugs.babydust to everyone.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2013
Asalam alykum my darling sisters.How are you all doing? Hope good.I'm so sorry I haven't posted a follow-up since my last post.I'v been attending a program and its been so soul-lifting alhamdulilah.May Allah make us better muslims-amin. keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best from Allah.I'l keep you ladies posted on how it goes inshaAllah.all the best to everyone on this journey.and I pray that we all get our babies very soon-ameen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.