Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (120512 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
Aslmn alykm.hope we are all doing good.Hope we are increasing our ibadah.@amazeballs,my sister,how u dey?May Allah make it result in bfp and safe delivery of the twins.Aamin.Want to find out somethings from u abt nordica.Want to take a wk leave from work.How many days did it take u from registration till ET?want to know if 1wk wil b enof for preliminary tests and 2wks[later]for d procedure.how much did u spend[registration,tests and then ivf]?Thinking their might b promo sef because of their 10th year anniversary.abi,what do u think?kindly share any other info pls.may Allah reward you abundantly.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
@zeezzy,ameen, I dey oooo my sis,its not been funny at all,counting down to my beta test,hopin for d best,insha Allah.for registration we paid 100k,wen we went d first tym a load down of our medical history nd blood tests was carried out,d second meeting was for examinatns I.e d scan.then we had d sonohysterogram done which was to check inside d uterus(30,000k)after d sono,d dr said there was a bit of blockage so d had to do hysteroscopy (200k)to correct it.for d treatment proper it's paid in cycles we paid for 2 cycles(880k)I think for 1 cycle its around 550k minus drugs nd test.so everytin we spent lyk approx 1.7m(2 cycles plus al d tests nd drugs).at d end of d day its all boils down to ur treatment plan,for ours we had to used extra treatment(imsi 170k)because of male factor,so it depends u might nt even spend up to 1m for d treatment nd d ivf is lyk 2wks max, u can pay instalmental bt it has to be paid b4 EC.most of their check up is by appointment so u can agree on wen is most suitable for u it cld b sats,except for d treatment proper which ur body wil have to dictate, I hope I was able to help a bit.masalam
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
I didn't know abt d anniversary dt could be an added advantage,al d best dear
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by VENUSS(f): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
Asalamualeikum,@Zeezy, where are u based. Cos nordica now have a branch in abuja. Nisa too is good and there bill is almost same with nordica.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@venuss,no mind zeeziliscious zeezy,I already told her NISA in abj iz very good too,nd its even closer to her since she stays up north,theirs should be about #1.5mill.
@zeezy,save urself d stress of travelling down to lag n go to Abuja ,lyk venus said ders now nordica there,ders NISA premiere,ders also Fertilaid.
Pray to almighty Allah for direction. Its well with us. Amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
@amazeball,tnk so much,am so grateful.it will be positive mashaAllah.Just wondering if u wil be refunded if dis cycle is positive.[may Allah make it so].@venuss&safe06,tnx sisters,may Allah ease your affairs too.we decided on Lagos due to 2 reasons;we have an accommodation and our parents and siblings are there[at least we can get someone reliable to stay with me esp.during the 2ww].unlike Abuja where we would need a hotel[its about 6hrs from here] or travel whenever we have appointment.Am just thinking of convinience.safe06,what do u think?venuss,how did u manage after the ET,did u travel back or stayed in a hotel.Will like to reach a conclusion soon.tnks.really appreciate your concern.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@zeezy,kk,kool then,dint know U̶̲̅ have people in lag,oya pack ya load nd vamoose to lag,u ll get the support nd care required all thru. Insha Allah,u ll b victorious. Amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
safe06: [color=#990000][/color]@zeezy,kk,kool then,dint know U̶̲̅ have people in lag,oya pack ya load nd vamoose to lag,u ll get the support nd care required all thru. Insha Allah,u ll b victorious. Amin.
grin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by VENUSS(f): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
I did not travel back, I stayed with a close family frnd. I knew pple that traveled back nd anoda that stayed in a hotel.
But this time I dnt no if to stay in a hotel. Cos all my family in abuja have kids na so de go de climb me like monkey and tree, nd doing " mummy carry me" mummy dis mummy dat. They don't know am an egg at that stage nd I will not be able to ignore them o. Na dem de entertain me nd take my mind off the 2ww or else anxiety go kill person for hotel. Pls go to where u have pplE and u will be comfortable.

If I decide to stay in a hotel, I have a close frnd that livs wit her sis na she I go invite over o, cos only me one can't fit sleep in hotel room.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
@zeezzy,yes a refund would be made if it's successful insha Allah.I pray dt Allah guides u to d best place,nd by His will ur Bfp would be eagerly waiting for u,ameen@venuss lolzZzz at "mummy carry me"
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
@ladies may Allah perfect it for u. Zeezzy good idea stay where someone can help u,all the best.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
Aslmn alykm.who is about to break his/her fast?remember our sisters here,lets know that praying for others does not stop our prayers from being answered.May Allah accept it as act of ibadah,may He grant everyone of us including those in their 2ww[ivf {amazeballs}or otherwise]a BFP and fruitful 9 months.Aaamin

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by koreye: 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
Salam, please u hav idea about National Hospital Abuja planing to do IVF/ICSI there?
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
@koreye,wa alykm salam.u are welcome.any of our sisters who know about it wil answer u soon.@venuss,mummy,mummy,carry me grin.tnx abiby and amazeballs
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
May Allah guide u Zeezy!! Wishing u all d best and a wonderful result, Amin. Amazeballs,wishing u success dis cycle and May Allah crown it wit twins for u ,Amin.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
@rainyday,ameeeeeeeen ya Rabb,jazakalahu khairan sis,may Allah make d way easy for us all.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
rainyday: May Allah guide u Zeezy!! Wishing u all d best and a wonderful result, Amin. Amazeballs,wishing u success dis cycle and May Allah crown it wit twins for u ,Amin.
Aaamin.may Allah answer your prayers too.jzk
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by july16th: 11:28am On Mar 21, 2013
Salam alaykun sisters. Good to be here. Ow u all fruitful moms doing? Its my first time of posting here tho am in the regular ttc forum. Good to be with my fellow muslim sisters.I was wondering if nobody knows abour Dr Nobert that was mentioned in ttc forum? Av met with him and I think I like his style. Zeeezy well done for opening this thread. Ma salam sister.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
wa alaykm salam,u are welcome.may Allah accept our supplications.i dont know about dr.nobert but u can share any info about him and his clinic since it might be of benefit to our sisters.hope everyone is doing good.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
Family members who were at my wedding almost 5yrs ago have started calling me recently feeling so sorry for me[i hate it],infact,i might change my line sef hanhan..How many people will i tell about d miscarriage and ectopic?Am not at the party yet and am feeling sooo ashamed.Its as if i failed an examination,as if am being challenged spiritually.i don't want a situation where d newly weds will be having a nice time after d party and i will be crying my eyes out.Yet the thought of not going sadden me.Oh Allah,The Creator of everything,grant us good offspring,Our Lord,let it be our time to have kids for u are able to do all things.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
july16th: Salam alaykun sisters. Good to be here. Ow u all fruitful moms doing? Its my first time of posting here tho am in the regular ttc forum. Good to be with my fellow muslim sisters.I was wondering if nobody knows abour Dr Nobert that was mentioned in ttc forum? Av met with him and I think I like his style. Zeeezy well done for opening this thread. Ma salam sister.
. Wa alaikum salam,u r welcome july16th...pls we need more sisters on dis thread and we need to come together and see how we can organise even if it s a day in d week where we will pray and fast for this purpose. May Allah mke it easy for us. Amin. Pls tell us more about Dr Nobert,his hospital and any vital information. We will love to read from u soon.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
zeezzy: Hmmm.i know safe06 has told me to go to this wedding[my younger sister's]but i don't think i can,i won't travel.Family members who were at my wedding almost 5yrs ago have started calling me recently feeling so sorry for me[i hate it],infact,i might change my line sef hanhan..How many people will i tell about d miscarriage and ectopic?Am not at the party yet and am feeling sooo ashamed.Its as if i failed an examination,as if am being challenged spiritually.i don't want a situation where d newly weds will be having a nice time after d party and i will be crying my eyes out.Yet the thought of not going sadden me.Oh Allah,The Creator of everything,grant us good offspring,Our Lord,let it be our time to have kids for u are able to do all things.
. Zeezy dearie...I undstand how u feel. Its completely ur decision to go or not, afterall,he who wears d shoes knws where it pinches. If u don't feel comfortable with d pple u will meet dere,den pls don go so dat dey won't make u feel bad and unhappy and u knw wen ttc,u don't nid anything dat will stress ur mind in any form. My sister inlaw dat got married last year march will b putting to bed next month inshaAllah..and I bet u on d day of d naming dey will b a lot of pple dere dat will ask questions about me and my condition behind my back,bt I couldn't b bothered about it. U knw y...pple will always talk,weda good or bad. So like I said,d decision is urs sis! Whatever makes u happy is wat u should do. I knw one day all dis will b in d past inshaAllah. So b strong dear and let's not relent in prayers.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
zeezzy: Hmmm.i know safe06 has told me to go to this wedding[my younger sister's]but i don't think i can,i won't travel.Family members who were at my wedding almost 5yrs ago have started calling me recently feeling so sorry for me[i hate it],infact,i might change my line sef hanhan..How many people will i tell about d miscarriage and ectopic?Am not at the party yet and am feeling sooo ashamed.Its as if i failed an examination,as if am being challenged spiritually.i don't want a situation where d newly weds will be having a nice time after d party and i will be crying my eyes out.Yet the thought of not going sadden me.Oh Allah,The Creator of everything,grant us good offspring,Our Lord,let it be our time to have kids for u are able to do all things.
. Zeezy dearie...I undstand how u feel. Its completely ur decision to go or not, afterall,he who wears d shoes knws where it pinches. If u don't feel comfortable with d pple u will meet dere,den pls don go so dat dey won't make u feel bad and unhappy and u knw wen ttc,u don't nid anything dat will stress ur mind in any form. My sister inlaw dat got married last year march will b putting to bed next month inshaAllah..and I bet u on d day of d naming dey will b a lot of pple dere dat will ask questions about me and my condition behind my back,bt I couldn't b bothered about it. U knw y...pple will always talk,weda good or bad. So like I said,d decision is urs sis! Whatever makes u happy is wat u should do. I knw one day all dis will b in d past inshaAllah. So b strong dear and let's not relent in prayers.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
[color=#990000][/color],Salam alaekum brothers n sisters in the house.
@zeezy,when I gave that advice,it waz in good faith. U don't owe anybody any explanations,its ur life,u live ur life to please almighty Allah n urself,nobody else. If u are thinking about what they will say if u attend,think of what they will also say if u do not attend. U have to be strong for yourself,its Ʊя̩̥̊ sister's wedding,U don't have any reason not to go and rejoice with her,its not by ur making that u aint preggy yet,let's learn to always give thanks to Allah in any situation we are,who knows,it could'av been worse. Do U know where blessings come from?do U know maybe its a baby u ll carry and play with that day that Allah will use to bless u?after all said,like rainyday adviced,do what will make U happy. All the best.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
@zeezzy dear,I really understand ur plight,I guess in dis journey we are always in tight corners(to go or not)wen it comes to events but as rainyday has clearly stated it's what makes u happy dt u should settle for.Recently,I was feelin soooo overwhelm with d whole ivf stuff I just needed a safe haven to relax,so I thought my best bet was to go down to Abuja (my parent's home)to relax,I have always been excited to go home see my siblings,nephews nd generally hving fun bt dis tym,I got was to many questions,so many pple suggesting diff opinions,I was so done with d situatn,I wanted to spend 2wks bt d way their wahala was too much,I had to leave after 6 days,my mum was sayin they are tryin to help I just told her dt I am not going bck untill I hv a child maybe I will be accepted back into d family.she has apologised,but truly I'm scared of visiting again,it was clear my lovely home was so COLD.Allah knows...
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2013
Asalam alaikum waramatullahi wabarakatuh,
Allah knows best and He alone can help us all. I pray He bless us all with pious children soon In Sha Allah. Amina ya Allah.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
@my sisters,tnks so much for being there.jazakumulahu khayran.it easy to share it here and just bare everything out.I don buy cloth sef but as they start distributing their invitation card last week,na so people dey rain me wit calls,dey proffer diff. solutions,one even has d gut to say make their pastor com pray for me,na so i tel am say we no get problem,we just neva ready to born and if there is a problem,Allah is sufficient for me,she vex,saying all sorts of things[she is my aunt{mum's elder sister}]some sound as if they have good intentions others as if they are mocking.Infact,dh cancelled our journey to Lagos for the ivf till after d wedding[i was cleaning everything in the house and eating,eating and eating{do that when depressed}when he asked what was wrong,i wept profusely{he said he has never seen me cried like that}.I think i will call mum and the celebrant.i just hope they understand.@amazeballs,you got it,its as if ttc make me to cease to be who i usually am in d family.May Allah help us.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by maclatunji: 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
zeezzy: @my sisters,tnks so much for being there.jazakumulahu khayran.it easy to share it here and just bare everything out.I don buy cloth sef but as they start distributing their invitation card last week,na so people dey rain me wit calls,dey proffer diff. solutions,one even has d gut to say make their pastor com pray for me,na so i tel am say we no get problem,we just neva ready to born and if there is a problem,Allah is sufficient for me,she vex,saying all sorts of things[she is my aunt{mum's elder sister}]some sound as if they have good intentions others as if they are mocking.Infact,dh cancelled our journey to Lagos for the ivf till after d wedding[i was cleaning everything in the house and eating,eating and eating{do that when depressed}when he asked what was wrong,i wept profusely{he said he has never seen me cried like that}.I think i will call mum and the celebrant.i just hope they understand.@amazeballs,you got it,its as if ttc make me to cease to be who i usually am in d family.May Allah help us.

Sister, take it easy even if it is difficult, have faith and trust in Allah.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by koreye: 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2013
zeezzy: @my sisters,tnks so much for being there.jazakumulahu khayran.it easy to share it here and just bare everything out.I don buy cloth sef but as they start distributing their invitation card last week,na so people dey rain me wit calls,dey proffer diff. solutions,one even has d gut to say make their pastor com pray for me,na so i tel am say we no get problem,we just neva ready to born and if there is a problem,Allah is sufficient for me,she vex,saying all sorts of things[she is my aunt{mum's elder sister}]some sound as if they have good intentions others as if they are mocking.Infact,dh cancelled our journey to Lagos for the ivf till after d wedding[i was cleaning everything in the house and eating,eating and eating{do that when depressed}when he asked what was wrong,i wept profusely{he said he has never seen me cried like that}.I think i will call mum and the celebrant.i just hope they understand.@amazeballs,you got it,its as if ttc make me to cease to be who i usually am in d family. May Allah help us. Amin. Decide on whatever will make u hapy. May Allah grant us with the must pious, healthy beautiful children amin

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by koreye: 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
zeezzy: @my sisters,tnks so much for being there.jazakumulahu khayran.it easy to share it here and just bare everything out.I don buy cloth sef but as they start distributing their invitation card last week,na so people dey rain me wit calls,dey proffer diff. solutions,one even has d gut to say make their pastor com pray for me,na so i tel am say we no get problem,we just neva ready to born and if there is a problem,Allah is sufficient for me,she vex,saying all sorts of things[she is my aunt{mum's elder sister}]some sound as if they have good intentions others as if they are mocking.Infact,dh cancelled our journey to Lagos for the ivf till after d wedding[i was cleaning everything in the house and eating,eating and eating{do that when depressed}when he asked what was wrong,i wept profusely{he said he has never seen me cried like that}.I think i will call mum and the celebrant.i just hope they understand.@amazeballs,you got it,its as if ttc make me to cease to be who i usually am in d family. May Allah help us. Amin. Decide on what will make u hapy. May Allah grant us with the must pious, healthy beautiful children amin

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
zeezzy: @my sisters,tnks so much for being there.jazakumulahu khayran.it easy to share it here and just bare everything out.I don buy cloth sef but as they start distributing their invitation card last week,na so people dey rain me wit calls,dey proffer diff. solutions,one even has d gut to say make their pastor com pray for me,na so i tel am say we no get problem,we just neva ready to born and if there is a problem,Allah is sufficient for me,she vex,saying all sorts of things[she is my aunt{mum's elder sister}]some sound as if they have good intentions others as if they are mocking.Infact,dh cancelled our journey to Lagos for the ivf till after d wedding[i was cleaning everything in the house and eating,eating and eating{do that when depressed}when he asked what was wrong,i wept profusely{he said he has never seen me cried like that}.I think i will call mum and the celebrant.i just hope they understand.@amazeballs,you got it,its as if ttc make me to cease to be who i usually am in d family.May Allah help us.

@dear zeezzy I definetely know how u feel,my advise is dat u should go she's ur sister and one of ur responsibility is to be there for her no matter ur condition,if u dont go that will even be the worst,just put urself together nd be happy for her,like safe06 said think of what they will also say if u dont attend,u re not alone just leave everything for God, afterall we didn't create ourself,Allah knows best and may he answer all our prayers nd bless us beatiful nd healthy kids very soon.

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by july16th: 2:00am On Mar 22, 2013
Amazeballs am sure your folks meant well for you as they were asking and profering solutions. They r ur parents and am sure its what's called "itara omo" in yoruba. Am sorry for the other embarrasment left n right as well. Zeezy its well with you,do what makes u happy like my sisters said. Ok.. Dr Nobert is a fertility doctor that was introduced to ttc forum by "believer". She had successful treatment there as well as some others too. He trained in canada and had his hospital in ikeja and what he does mainly is to treat patients ttc in order to achieve pregnancy. He does ivf,icsi,iui. His clinic is quite big with 3 or four storey building.I went to him that fateful day and he attended to me without a dime saying if I have to come for the second visit I could register. He looks and speaks like he knows his job. His ivf was surprisingly cheaper than the regulars. 500k I think, IUI is 160k therabout,not sure about all the prices bt I know he had good prices. The clinic is relatively new bt in all I had a good experience with him and hope to go for my ivf if all else fails. Insha Allah I pray Allah answers my prayers b4 then tho. That's jst my little experience with Dr Nobert sisters. Druums of baby dust to us all. Ma salam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.