Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

How To Get Women Into Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Women Into Bed (1101 Views)

Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? / Tricks Men Apply To Seduce Women Into Bed / 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Women Into Bed by dotcomnamename: 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
HOW TO GET WOMEN INTO BED… WICKEDLY FAST

1. CONQUER YOUR FEAR BRO

Fear of the approach will ruin more opportunities than you can imagine… fear of sexually escalating will demolish any chance you have of getting laid… as you can see fear is a bitch that just won’t leave, until you make her leave.
So grab your balls and get to work.
The best way to get over your fears with women, is to slap them upside the head again and again. What I mean is if you’re crippled with approach anxiety then you must approach women every day… that way the fear will subside and you can move past it.
If you are fearful of asking for the number, then you must practice getting numbers until you have no fear of it.
If you cannot conquer your fear of women, you should not read any further.

2. APPROACH, APPROACH… APPROACH

Same night lays are a numbers game. It’s up to you to approach every woman you think is attractive and also has that glint in her eye.
If you’re inexperienced with women, you won’t really know what I mean. But after you’ve approach hundreds of women, you will feel a certain sexual energy the moment you start speaking to her… there will be a look in her eyes that says “Just be a man and f**k me”.
So approach a lot of women. If you approach 100 women, you WILL at least sleep with one.

3. SEXUALLY ESCALATE LIKE A PRO

From the very first minute of the interaction, you need to sexually escalate so she understands that you’re not there for a friendly chat.
If you do things right, she’ll get turned on with minutes.
I’m talking about things like:
Not breaking eye contact whilst speaking
Touching her arms, shoulders, stomach, legs, cheek to cheek etc
Speaking slowly and seductivly
Closing the proximity
You get the drift.

4. KEEP PLOWING

Girls are very sexual creatures, but just like soup… they need to be warmed up until they are brimming with sexual thoughts about you. So keep plowing through any negative things she says and keep building rapport.
Remember: Attraction isn’t an on/off switch, it’s more of a dial. You keep dialing up the heat until she HAS to sleep with you.

5. LEAD THE WAY

After a few interactions with women, you’ll start to develop an intuition for when she’s ready to have sex. The moment you start to sense this (she’s touching you, her pupils are dilated, she’s smiling flirtatiously, biting her lip etc) lead her back to yours.
The best way I’ve found to do this is by saying something like this… “Hey listen, it’s a little boring here, let’s go back to my place…”
Don’t say anything else after that, just lead her outside and get a taxi.
If she asks why, just say you have some great wine back at yours that you want her to try. Keep her logical mind distracted whilst you travel back to yours.
Otherwise she’s going to think up excuses as to why she shouldn’t come back (Oh he might think I’m a slut, what will my friends think of this… blah blah).
Once she’s back at yours… do the deed.

That’s it! How easy is it to get a girl in bed? Damn easy. You just need persistence and patience.
Re: How To Get Women Into Bed by 190: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
undecided
Re: How To Get Women Into Bed by onyeego(m): 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2013
Are u a lerner grin
Re: How To Get Women Into Bed by EzePromoe: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
Enweghi oru aka undecided
Women are easy to lie with like that while God never destroy this world.
*yawns*

(1) (Reply)

Love At First Sight! / 10 Advantages Of Being A Single Guy/babe / I Did Not Kill My Wife, She Killed Herself - Akolade Narrates Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.