Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. (7366 Views)

Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men / Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women / Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by yuncka: 10:49am On Dec 17, 2014
When you’re about to hook up with a guy, you have to remember that there are lies men tell to get you into bed. Unfortunately, you can’t believe everything he tells you. You have to decide whether the hottie you’re chatting up is an honest guy or a dangerous player. The next time you think about hooking up with someone, ask yourself if the things he’s saying are among the potential lies men tell to seduce you.

1. I’M SINGLE
If a man really wants to hook up with you, he’s not going to risk you walking away. If he tells you he has a girlfriend, chances are you’ll run in the other direction. One of the common lies men tell is that they’re single when they’re actually in a relationship. Sometimes you have to take his word for it, but if you know any of his friends, ask them for the truth. You might find out something that will destroy any feelings you have for him.

2. I WON’T TELL ANYONE
If you’re worried that everyone’s going to hear about your hookup, he’s going to want to delete your doubts. Some men will do everything they can in order to get with a girl. He’ll promise you that he’ll keep your romance a secret, but he’ll end up bragging to his friends. Once he blabs to one person, it can quickly become public knowledge. Secrets don’t stay secret for long.

3. YOU’RE AMAZING
His constant compliments could be less than genuine. If he feels like he has to butter you up before you’ll kiss him, he’ll say whatever he has to say. He’ll tell you you’re beautiful. He might even tell you that he loves you. If you’re anywhere near a bed, don’t trust everything that comes out of a man’s mouth.

4. I NEVER DO THIS
If he’s trying to hookup with you on a first date or during a party, he might come across as sketchy. He doesn’t want you to think you’re ‘just another girl’ to him, so he’ll tell you that he never has random hookups. Of course, he’ll tell the next girl the same thing. It’s a way to make you feel special so that he can have his way.

5. I HAVE A HIGH PAYING JOB
Some women are more attracted to men with higher incomes. If a guy thinks that a fat wallet will impress you, he’ll lie about his job. He’ll tell you that he makes six figures, or that he recently got promoted. He’ll say whatever he can to make himself look good. He doesn’t realize that you care more about his personality than his paycheck.

6. I CAN’T WAIT TO BE A FATHER
If a man’s really desperate, he’ll lie about something as important as children. I mean, what do women love more than babies? In a ridiculous attempt at impressing you, he’ll make you believe that he wants to get married and have kids. That way, you’ll think of him as a potential mate, and won’t mind jumping into bed with him. This is one of the most deceitful ways for a man to get a woman to fall for him.

7. I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE
Who could say no to a cuddling session? It’s always nice to feel a man’s body pressed against your own. However, cuddling can easily lead to sex. If he wants to get into bed, you have to be wary. It’s possible that he’s a romantic, but he could be using cuddling as an excuse to get close to you.

http://love.allwomenstalk.com/lies-men-tell-when-theyre-trying-to-hook-up-with-you
Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by TheyVid(m): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2014
OP....

8 Likes

Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 17, 2014
1one which lies have you said here?

Don't say none o

meanwhile those lies don't work on me sha grin
Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by CuppyCakie: 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
LOLS embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by Nmeri17: 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
LISTS LISTS LIST AND MORE LISTS angry don't u guys ever get tired??

1 Like

Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by omanifrank(m): 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
really.. not every one sha

but the way una dey update this front pages sha, he don over many oh... Seun are u the one or ur new mods
Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:

Don't say none o

Really what if I haven't said any
I haven't had a reason to say any of the above
Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by paulshakur: 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Have these lies been confirmed. I will wait to read more comments before i make more comments.
Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by siraj1402(m): 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Less do I know its a crime to express your mind.After protested for some of posts that are favoured over my post,I can't post anything for the past 4 day.I was thjnking that it was a general error until I decided to go through my second account then I descovered some things are wrong.Nairaland is not my father's property, but injustice is an injustices no matter to whom or how small.

Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by Atk01(f): 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Really?
Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bad of them!
Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by kilokeys(m): 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
1st point is a lie

no girl would sleep with you if she knows u r very single..
where is d guilty pleasure?, where is the girl to compete with?
why are u single? are u sick? u just came out of prison?

those are the questions she would rather ask

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by Atk01(f): 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
undecided
Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by Bryan12(m): 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
This was what we saw previously nau
Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by seangy4konji: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Abeg anybody fit help me beg nepa say dis heat too much and too early to deh drink beer make dem bring light make breeze blow small. D heat deh give me bad konji. She heat deh cause konji abeg
Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by Claroo(m): 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mtchew.....NL FP is now cheap
Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by nekaa(f): 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
hmmmm...
Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by Olayemie(m): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
I
Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by Osyxcel(m): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lies men tell since 560BC

1 Like

Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by abachaphilo(m): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
THIS IS WHAT WE DO TO GET U IN OUR BED AM RIGHT OR DRUNK
Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by Atk01(f): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Come and help me lay the bed. angry
Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by ochejagabriel: 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Why do men lie so much? chai. Jonathan has failed us in this country.

Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
signor11:

Really what if I haven't said any
I haven't had a reason to say any of the above

seriously ? , you know what you're implying by your statement right ?
Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
lol.. nice one OP

Best blog ever !!! www.kingebuka.com

King Ebuka's Blog !!!!
Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by 1one: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:

Don't say none o

I tell all the lies in the sitting room.

We don't get to the bed room

gringrin

and since the thread is about bed room lies.. Well then... My answer as you so anticipated.. Is.... NONE

gringrin

1 Like

Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by Atk01(f): 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
Liar Liar pants on fire! angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
ochejagabriel:
Why do men lie so much?

Don't make it one sided , both gender lies a lot.

1 Like

Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by treasuress: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
u dey crase angry u know how many girls don deceive me into bed?? MEN LIE WOMEN DECEIVE angry
Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by Prodeegee(m): 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by kilokeys(m): 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
no. 7 big lie too

some guys are good at cuddling. the warmth might just be enough.

this op sef.. na so u dey chuukk always?
Re: 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. by Akbee(m): 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Lady Is Surely Every Guys Taste (photo / 27 Ways To Make A Girl Smile / She Called Me "Fvck Boy" And I Did This 2 Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.