Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? (1275 Views)

Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit / Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina / No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by 13volts(m): 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2013
Is Goodluck Jonathan still in the axis of Boko Haram? I haven't heard that there is bomb explosion in Damaturu or Yobe State. I haven't been following the president's visit, but I am sure if there are incidence, we would have heard it. Or is it a case of The Commander is paying visit to his Subordinates,any Bomb blast is tantamount to Subordination.
Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
They are in his cabinet...they dines with him...so why would they have the effrontery to hurt their benefactor? undecided
Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by Euroclydon(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
Power pass power na....I guess the whole place was flooded with security men that u might even hit one of them if you tried to scratch your head.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by gramci: 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
Only evil men pray for evil

3 Likes

Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by Maxymilliano(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
gramci: Only evil men pray for evil

You can say that again...

2 Likes

Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by drnoel: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
13volts: Is Goodluck Jonathan still in the axis of Boko Haram? I haven't heard that there is bomb explosion in Damaturu or Yobe State. I haven't been following the president's visit, but I am sure if there are incidence, we would have heard it. Or is it a case of The Commander is paying visit to his Subordinates,any Bomb blast is tantamount to Subordination.
ma broda, it didn't suprise me at all. With 3000 armed policemen parading the streets and they were armed to the teeth. Besides, the leaders of the people in Borno know who and who is Boko haram, did u not hear the sultan of sokoto asking 4 amnesty for them. To show that even if he is not directly involved, he has an idea of which people are commiting these crimes
Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by bubadaniel13: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
OP so u have been praying for bomb blast abi?its so obvious that u are a member of the sect,I just wonder why people like thinking evil.Its a clear indication that GEJ is still in charge of the country.
Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by vedaxcool(m): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2013
PDP cannot kill its own! EOD
Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by Dpeacemaker101: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
bubadaniel13: OP so u have been praying for bomb blast abi?its so obvious that u are a member of the sect,I just wonder why people like thinking evil.Its a clear indication that GEJ is still in charge of the country.
. Them fit try am, baba is still in control.
Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
Any morafokin islamist who tries to be funny at dis moment wen the C n C is in town, will meet a very bitter end I swear! GEJ went wit many tickets for claimin 72 virgins to bornu n yobe states, and dis morafcckin Boko boys nor get liver to show up n collect d tickets! Wat a shame. They r cowards! Na people wey nor get their time, women n children, christians worshippin in church them sabi intimidate! Boko haram, pls show us ur might, Go n bomb GEJ! He is under ur nose. Hahahaha
Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2013
Boko dey fear face nah. U forgt dat dey hav screened d area since last wk bfor going dia. Try any banger and get ur life back in grave
Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by jmaine: 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: . Them fit try am, baba is still in control.

Correct . . . . .
Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by OmoTier1(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
jmaine:

Correct . . . . .
See this clown! When APC governors visited Maiduguri, were you 40 laptop members not insinuating that they planted the bombing that took place on that day? Hypocrites.....now you know bombing is evil undecided
Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by jmaine: 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
See this clown! When APC governors visited Maiduguri, were you 40 laptop members not insinuating that they planted the bombing that took place on that day? Hypocrites.....now you know bombing is evil undecided

The latest resident ediot arrives shamelessly as expected. . .

Now fool, kindly highlight where Jmaine insinuated they (The APC) planted the bombs . .

Am waiting . . Show me your not the acclaimed upcoming dumbster of nairaland. . . .

1 Like

Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
No bomb can go off while this president of ours is in town, the chief enforcer of instruments of coercion itself is in town? u just cant dare.

a trial will surely convince u on how brutal the FG can be when it chooses and the sultan himself will be used as an example, there are things u just don't dare and this is obviously one of them.
if u think im blabbing go and ask the people of odi and gbaramatu kingdom how devastating the FG might can be when unleashed.

GEJ might be humane but there is a limit to which u can stretch him and u become one to be used as a reference for future purposes.

the sponsors of violence in these 2 states are not morons, they are fully aware of the consequences no wonder they have been at their best behavior for the past 2days.

GEJ coming to town meant he was not gonna be looking at uche's face and every1 got the message even the all mighty sultan got a very clear msg less than 24hrs from the C-IN-C on his amnesty proposals.

i am not a pdp nor apc fan but the truth must be said- DONT MESS WITH D C-IN-C irrespective of the party he belongs, the instrument of life and death lies on his palm once he is occupying that position,u are surely gonna be crushed if he chooses and nothing well happen -OBJ is a case sturdy.

na so so warning him just dey dish out since he set his feet on these 2axis of evil and every1 has been well behaved all this while.

BOKO HARAM OR HARAM BOKO CANT JUST DARE THROW A KNOCKOUT HOW MUCH MORE AN I.E.D- THE OUTCOME OF A TRIAL WILL SURELY BE VERY DEVASTATING ESPECIALLY ON THE INNOCENT ONES WHO IN TURN WILL GIVE THEM AWAY SO THEY REALLY DID USED THEIR BRAINS.
Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by Ejine(m): 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
The answer is because they're still in shock after hearing GEJ's announcement that they won't be getting no penny or amnesty. Dem don catch cold.

It's still sinking in and finally dawning on them that they just bombed and crippled their economy and region for nothing.

The wannabe Niger-Deltans clearly were too dumb to realize that, as long as they can't produce even a tablespoon of oil, they are just about as valuable to us as the sweaty almajiri commandos they pump out from their lazy, rotten society on a daily basis.
Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by gramci: 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ejiné: The answer is because they're still in shock after hearing GEJ's announcement that they won't be getting no penny or amnesty. Dem don catch cold.

It's still sinking in and finally dawning on them that they just bombed and crippled their economy and region for nothing.

The wannabe Niger-Deltans clearly were too dumb to realize that, as long as they can't produce even a tablespoon of oil, they are just about as valuable to us as the sweaty almajiri commandos they pump out from their lazy, rotten society on a daily basis.

Chei cheesycheesycheesygrin so they embarked on unproductive venture.

Lacassa, Nagoma, Tunji etc una don hear, no amnesty for you guys. You better bow your heads in shame.
Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by Malawian(m): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
who is the retardeen now?
Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by dayokanu(m): 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
How would there be bomb blast when na DEM DEM

No be PDP be BokoHaram?

How did retardeen Jonathan know that MEND didnt blow Abuja on October 1 even when MEND claimed responsibility?

How did Azazi the NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER know Bokoharam is a synonym for PDP?

How did Boko Haram find their way into a Serving senators house NDUME
Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
Because terrorists are cowards.
Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by gramci: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
Op you are evil, I hope you have gotten what you desire

https://www.nairaland.com/1219526/blasts-rock-northeast-nigeria-after#14666914

I guess you will pop champagne
Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 26, 2013
GEJ
Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 26, 2013
bros Joes
Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by Brimmie(m): 12:34am On Oct 26, 2013
OP.. You need no T.B Josh to tell you BH Sponsor!! undecided

PD-Pigs
Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by nig2change: 6:24am On Oct 26, 2013
@13volts. You are a mole and enemy of the state. God will weep our tears soon.
Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by gramci: 6:51am On Oct 26, 2013
nig2change: @13volts. You are a mole and enemy of the state. God will weep our tears soon.

hes a traitor
Re: GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened? by warrior01: 8:17am On Oct 26, 2013
That guy should be fished out. He is a confirmed boko haram sympathizer using Nairaland forum to pass messages across to the enemy.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Injustice! Primary6 Certificate Holders Dismissed From New Oyes / Secret Agent NDSS 523 --- Asari Dokubo -------NDSS523 is a school dropout / Catherine Acholonu To Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.