Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Catherine Acholonu To Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catherine Acholonu To Rochas Okorocha (1275 Views)

Catherine Acholonu Set To Lead A 100 Million Man March / You Are A Failure - Obasanjo To Rochas Okorocha / Catherine Acholonu And Her Redefiniton Of The Biblical Adam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catherine Acholonu To Rochas Okorocha by Onyegecha(f): 7:20am On Sep 10, 2013
Facebook.
" Rochas is one man who thinks that everybody else is a fool except him. But that thought in itself is a foolish thought! He has been riding Imo like a horse at suicidal speed. Impunity is a mild word to the criminalization of opportunity tht has become to order of business from day two after the first day of the euphoria of Ohakim's exit wore off. How can he be so ruthless with a ppl who gave him the most massive support ever. Three of my brothers nearly died in Ohaji Egbema cos they were mobbed by the opposition when they went to physically defend his votes. It took the intervention of the soldiers stationed there, to save my family members. Why did they risk their lives for him? becos they thought he is human when he CAME to my family house to PHYSICALLY beg for support. But no sooner did he enter there, his first move was to empower some mad men and rascals in our town and use them to tear down our family houses, and business premises including my mother's storeyed building, our three storied Town Hall, and family houses of half of my village ppl to make way for a four-lane road to drive through to his village. True, tht is development, but when will this gov listen to my ppl's cry and give compensation to those without homes and business premises. Many lost both, cos our village is right on the urban section of town. All those houses were build on the govt approved Urban plan. Rochas has now built new line-up of lock-up shops on the very plots of the houses he pulled down!!!!!!!! And he has the impunity to sell same to those who can afford it at one million Naira a store, while the deprived villagers are left to suffer, or take to begging in order to survive. This is impunity and criminal mindedness at its worst! I know tht he was just using this abortion Bill to test the waters before getting to the real deal (a Bill to legalise same sex marriage, these will of course require to buy up the fetuses to be aborted). The very fact that the West is cutting off aid to governments who reject same sex marriage and are putting unimaginable pressure on the Nig National Assembly to repeal their law against same, tells me that the same West will give the same AID to lure govts (states in Nig inclusive) to legalise all these controversial laws. It is funny and ironical that Chijioke Emenalo calls him Roche, whether by mistake, or by design. Roches only go where food goes, and their presence spoils everything. Ppl are not as stupid as these fools imagine. Just because you are crafty enough to cease the day when the people are crying for change, does not make you the most intelligent man in Igboland. Ijiji na-enweghi onye ndumodu na-eso ozu ala n'ili."
Re: Catherine Acholonu To Rochas Okorocha by macolino(m): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2013
Onyegecha:
Facebook.
" Rochas is one man who thinks that everybody else is a fool except him. But that thought in itself is a foolish thought! He has been riding Imo like a horse at suicidal speed. Impunity is a mild word to the criminalization of opportunity tht has become to order of business from day two after the first day of the euphoria of Ohakim's exit wore off. How can he be so ruthless with a ppl who gave him the most massive support ever. Three of my brothers nearly died in Ohaji Egbema cos they were mobbed by the opposition when they went to physically defend his votes. It took the intervention of the soldiers stationed there, to save my family members. Why did they risk their lives for him? becos they thought he is human when he CAME to my family house to PHYSICALLY beg for support. But no sooner did he enter there, his first move was to empower some mad men and rascals in our town and use them to tear down our family houses, and business premises including my mother's storeyed building, our three storied Town Hall, and family houses of half of my village ppl to make way for a four-lane road to drive through to his village. True, tht is development, but when will this gov listen to my ppl's cry and give compensation to those without homes and business premises. Many lost both, cos our village is right on the urban section of town. All those houses were build on the govt approved Urban plan. Rochas has now built new line-up of lock-up shops on the very plots of the houses he pulled down!!!!!!!! And he has the impunity to sell same to those who can afford it at one million Naira a store, while the deprived villagers are left to suffer, or take to begging in order to survive. This is impunity and criminal mindedness at its worst! I know tht he was just using this abortion Bill to test the waters before getting to the real deal (a Bill to legalise same sex marriage, these will of course require to buy up the fetuses to be aborted). The very fact that the West is cutting off aid to governments who reject same sex marriage and are putting unimaginable pressure on the Nig National Assembly to repeal their law against same, tells me that the same West will give the same AID to lure govts (states in Nig inclusive) to legalise all these controversial laws. It is funny and ironical that Chijioke Emenalo calls him Roche, whether by mistake, or by design. Roches only go where food goes, and their presence spoils everything. Ppl are not as stupid as these fools imagine. Just because you are crafty enough to cease the day when the people are crying for change, does not make you the most intelligent man in Igboland. Ijiji na-enweghi onye ndumodu na-eso ozu ala n'ili."
We the youths of Ohaji/Egbema will never vote for Rochas again,after the risk we took delivering this scammer,now he has abandoned us.it will never be good for Rochas..Ikiri ka onye oshi mma
Re: Catherine Acholonu To Rochas Okorocha by samuelkaykay(m): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2013
Rochas has betrayed the igbos by his partnership with those who want to islamize Nigeria.Tufiakwa !
Re: Catherine Acholonu To Rochas Okorocha by kingbang: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2013
And Abagworo the born-sycophant is not here yet? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Please Abagworo come and earn your salary. Tear these anti-Roaches folks to shreds. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Catherine Acholonu To Rochas Okorocha by Iykopee(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2013
I didnt knw rochas is a colossal crook. Imolites, shine ur eyes
Re: Catherine Acholonu To Rochas Okorocha by BrokenTV: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2013
Roachers is the worst thing that ever happened to the people of imo. My advice to him is he should not chew more than he can bite.
Re: Catherine Acholonu To Rochas Okorocha by Longeria(m): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2013
Re: Catherine Acholonu To Rochas Okorocha by petrov10: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2013
Loool Ndigbo biko wayo kwa
Re: Catherine Acholonu To Rochas Okorocha by petrov10: 11:10am On Sep 10, 2013
Lool Ndigbo biko wayo kwa
Re: Catherine Acholonu To Rochas Okorocha by andyanders: 7:16am On Sep 12, 2013
This your trade is just witch hunting because your father is not there hence you are fighting Okorocha. Listen, you go back to the dustbin. He came to your house to beg for vote? Was Okoracha a poor man before he became governor?
Beg for vote? How many of your votes counted? Just one vote. You are a compete maggot.

2 Likes

Re: Catherine Acholonu To Rochas Okorocha by cooltone: 7:46am On Sep 12, 2013
No amount of propaganda or campaign to smear the image of Rochas by some never do wells and states shall stand. Action they say speaks a volume, Rochas is God sent and has continued to deliver on the mandate given to him by Imolites. For those our neighbors jealous of what Rochas is doing in Imo state its time for you to vote your own governor who will do better than Rochas than coming to nairaland to show your height of jealousy and bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Catherine Acholonu To Rochas Okorocha by cooltone: 7:53am On Sep 12, 2013
Broken TV: Roachers is the worst thing that ever happened to the people of imo. My advice to him is he should not chew more than he can bite.
I hope you know Rochas is Imo governor not Anambra. Better speak for Obi and leave Imo alone. We love Rochas and we are satisfied with his tendencies so far.

2 Likes

Re: Catherine Acholonu To Rochas Okorocha by gbanikiti(m): 8:05am On Sep 12, 2013
Rubbish thread! Rochas will continue be loved by Imo people.Haters should go and jump inside Otamiri river. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Catherine Acholonu To Rochas Okorocha by Onyegecha(f): 7:54am On Sep 14, 2013
Catherine Acholonu is not and can never be described by any sane person as a never-do-well. She is also not a politician but a scholar. She simply expressed her feelings asa citizen of Imo state.
Re: Catherine Acholonu To Rochas Okorocha by Nwaoguta(m): 8:19am On Sep 14, 2013
where is abagworo okorocha?
Re: Catherine Acholonu To Rochas Okorocha by Meringe(m): 8:28am On Sep 14, 2013
God bless Owelle ndi Igbo, Rochas Anayochukwu Ethelberth Okorocha. The destiny child, the liberator, the transformer, the redeemer and the Blessed.

We, the real Umu Imo are solidly behind you.

(1) (Reply)

Did President Jonathan Promised One Term Or Not? Watch This Video To Confirm. / Impeachment: Nyako Evades Journalists / Impeachment: I Will Seek Jonathan's Assistance When Necessary, Says Nyako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.