Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

President Jonathan Slams Borno Elders Over Call For Withdrawal Of JTF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Slams Borno Elders Over Call For Withdrawal Of JTF (555 Views)

Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings / Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Slams Borno Elders Over Call For Withdrawal Of JTF by dougivilla(m): 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
W*A*R*N*I*N*G!!!

President, Goodluck Jonathan has
slammed some Borno Elders over their
request that operatives of the Joint Task
Force (JTF) be removed from the troubled northern state. The president noted that the elders would be held responsible if troops are withdrawn
and anarchy sets in.
Defending the activities of the members of the JTF, the president said: “Let me be very frank, because the analogy that when one soldier is killed, a score of people would be killed by soldiers are not correct because we have always admonished that and we have always told the soldiers to conduct themselves within their professional ethics. “And let me assure you that government would not sit down quietly for anybody to
take weapon and start killing people in the name of insurgence. I don’t want to hear that one soldier is killed anywhere either in the Niger Delta or in Borno state or any part of this country, I will not preside over this country as President and allow that to happened or I will not take it lightly with anyone. “These soldiers leave their families and
sleep in the bush and on the streets just so that you and I could have some sleep; and I would not want to hear that one of them is killed. I have given directive to that effect. We have warned the soldiers to conduct themselves, not to kill innocent civilians; but I will not celebrate the death of one soldier, and I repeat, I will not celebrate the death of one soldier.” Jonathan had asserted.
Re: President Jonathan Slams Borno Elders Over Call For Withdrawal Of JTF by gratiaeo(m): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
Sound warning! If i ever hear it again! Borno will be on fire
Re: President Jonathan Slams Borno Elders Over Call For Withdrawal Of JTF by Capnd143(m): 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hey were is you source? If its true then
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
COMMANDER IN CHEIF OF THE ARMED FORCES HAS SPOKEN!
Re: President Jonathan Slams Borno Elders Over Call For Withdrawal Of JTF by Capnd143(m): 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
Those borno leaders are undoutably the sub-brains behind boko haram! The should be anhiliated! Death to supporters of terrorism!
Re: President Jonathan Slams Borno Elders Over Call For Withdrawal Of JTF by Gbongbonosi(f): 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
I trust Jonathan he cannot spoke this such words is it not that dumb man?
Re: President Jonathan Slams Borno Elders Over Call For Withdrawal Of JTF by oddy4real(m): 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
Gbongbonosi: I trust Jonathan he cannot spoke this such words is it not that dumb man?
Dumb but still wiser than your talkative Dad!
Re: President Jonathan Slams Borno Elders Over Call For Withdrawal Of JTF by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
Haba, OP! Here are GEJ's exact words: "If I hear that one soldier is killed, I will asked North Korea to nuke the whole of Nigeria."(!)
Re: President Jonathan Slams Borno Elders Over Call For Withdrawal Of JTF by dougivilla(m): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
Gbongbonosi: I trust Jonathan he cannot spoke this such words is it not that dumb man?
Mumu citizen of a country where a dumb man is the president. I guess you are 'dumber' and your useless parents 'dumbest'
Re: President Jonathan Slams Borno Elders Over Call For Withdrawal Of JTF by jude33084(m): 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2013

Make una nor use english bomb kill person here o cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Real Trouble With El-rufai And Ribadu - By Tony Eluemunor / Pope Francis (jorge Bergoglio): Top 10 Facts You Need To Know / Nigerian Referendum 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.