Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Have You Ever? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever? (768 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever? by majour(m): 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2013
Have you ever loved someone you know you cant have?

My best friend is a female and we discuss abt everything under the sun, we love eachoda but only as friends, in time i got to grow so much love for her that i believed she was my better half. But it seems she didnt share my conviction, ive tried to play in the bf role by telling her hw i feel abt her and hw much of a promise we cud be, but she still wants to just be friends.

In time she fell inlove with someone else and now i get to see her kiss and **** some oda guy, see her give her love to someone else, she still remains my best friend and i do hav a girlfriend for sure bt i still hav that soft spot for her.

Its a painful feet but its one i cant do anytin about, so guys and ladies have u eva loved someone u cudnt have?

Lets hear from you
Re: Have You Ever? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2013
U were too late
Re: Have You Ever? by Exponental(m): 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
ayswags: U were too late
never too late...... Give it a trial, she might av wanted u.
Re: Have You Ever? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
Exponental:
never too late...... Give it a trial, she might av wanted u.

the OP had already tried, but it seems his "best friend" feels more comfortable been just friend with him.

OP u cant force love, if she doesn't love u now, she might later. But if she never loves u, u just let her be, cos its not meant to be
Re: Have You Ever? by lecturerdabo(m): 3:55am On Mar 09, 2013
majour: Have you ever loved someone you know you cant have?

My best friend is a female and we discuss abt everything under the sun, we love eachoda but only as friends, in time i got to grow so much love for her that i believed she was my better half. But it seems she didnt share my conviction, ive tried to play in the bf role by telling her hw i feel abt her and hw much of a promise we cud be, but she still wants to just be friends.

In time she fell inlove with someone else and now i get to see her kiss and **** some oda guy, see her give her love to someone else, she still remains my best friend and i do hav a girlfriend for sure bt i still hav that soft spot for her.

Its a painful feet but its one i cant do anytin about, so guys and ladies have u eva loved someone u cudnt have?

Lets hear from you

YES! My best friend is a lady, she is engaged to a junior colleague. Though the feeling is more on her side, I also feel we could ve been the best of couples. We feel comfortable in each others company, discuss things we don't even discuss with our partners and even make them jealous. But one must learn to control his/her emotions. Infatuation can ruin great friendships so if she wants to be just friends, don't force it but, if she is gonna be yours time will tell.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Know If Your Ex Wants You Back / The Difference Between Wedding And Marriage. / Naija Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.