Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

In A Confused State Of Mind...pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Confused State Of Mind...pls Help (767 Views)

I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help / In A Confused State. / Confused state of mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Confused State Of Mind...pls Help by felixiano(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pls help me........
I once lost contact wit my girlfrnd some years bak,early dis year i saw her nd collected her number,One thing laed to anoda we startd d chemistry frm where we stopped,bt later on she told me she has a date,dat during my absence she met d guy,nd up till now dey're still 2geda...She said she luvs me nd stil she dnt wanna offend d oda guy..Bt is it right for me to leave,cos it's as if i came into d relationship to spoil d gud tym dey both had..She's a player nd i dnt won't such in her lyf,i reali wanna change her.*I'm so speechless now...Pls advice me,is it better for me to leave or to still excise a little patience...Cos i reali wanna get married to her.Bt her oda guy is spoiling d whole issue for me...pls advice
Re: In A Confused State Of Mind...pls Help by xynerise: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
Both of you are confused set of people

2 Likes

Re: In A Confused State Of Mind...pls Help by Dygeasy(m): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
Brother Abeg Switch That Chemistry To Physics And Move On With The Most Instantenous Acceleration.

Its Clear You're On The Second Spot On Her Two-Item List Of Priorities. You Know About Yourself And The Other Guy. The Other Guy Knows About Himself Only And Probably You As A Past Forgotten Issue.

He Is In No Position To Get Hurt While You're At The Forefront Of Getting Hurt All The Time. She Wants You To Know That There's Another Guy And It'd Be Better For You And Your Heart To Leave In One Piece Than Live With The Feeling That The Girl You Think You love Is With Another Guy And Probably Be Nursing The Thought Of Both Of Them Breaking Up Soon.

My Advice: Don't Go Too Hard On Her. Guard Your Heart. Cheers!

And I'd Love To Address Your Last Sentence. "

You Really Wanna Get Married To Her But The Other Guy Is Spoiling Things For You."

Are You A Thief Ni? Where Did You Go Before? You're Being Selfish And Self-Centered.

1 Like

Re: In A Confused State Of Mind...pls Help by haitto99(m): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
Dygeasy: Brother Abeg Switch That Chemistry To Physics And Move On With The Most Instantenous Acceleration.

Its Clear You're On The Second Spot On Her Two-Item List Of Priorities. You Know About Yourself And The Other Guy. The Other Guy Knows About Himself Only And Probably You As A Past Forgotten Issue.

He Is In No Position To Get Hurt While You're At The Forefront Of Getting Hurt All The Time. She Wants You To Know That There's Another Guy And It'd Be Better For You And Your Heart To Leave In One Piece Than Live With The Feeling That The Girl You Think You love Is With Another Guy And Probably Be Nursing The Thought Of Both Of Them Breaking Up Soon.

My Advice: Don't Go Too Hard On Her. Guard Your Heart. Cheers!

And I'd Love To Address Your Last Sentence. "

You Really Wanna Get Married To Her But The Other Guy Is Spoiling Things For You."

Are You A Thief Ni? Where Did You Go Before? You're Being Selfish And Self-Centered.
gbam!!! uv said it all
Re: In A Confused State Of Mind...pls Help by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
felixiano: Pls help me........
I once lost contact wit my girlfrnd some years bak,early dis year i saw her nd collected her number,One thing laed to anoda we startd d chemistry frm where we stopped,bt later on she told me she has a date,dat during my absence she met d guy,nd up till now dey're still 2geda...She said she luvs me nd stil she dnt wanna offend d oda guy..Bt is it right for me to leave,cos it's as if i came into d relationship to spoil d gud tym dey both had..She's a player nd i dnt won't such in her lyf,i reali wanna change her.*I'm so speechless now...Pls advice me,is it better for me to leave or to still excise a little patience...Cos i reali wanna get married to her.Bt her oda guy is spoiling d whole issue for me...pls advice

Sometimes patience is a virtue nobody can tell you if this is one of the times only you can tell so follow your mind.
Re: In A Confused State Of Mind...pls Help by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
-
Re: In A Confused State Of Mind...pls Help by Cholls(m): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
My brother keep calm. All of us are still learners in the game called relationship. Well of course you know love when you feel one but don't be blinded by it. Know your limit. It is only you that knows you wella. So if I want to advice you on this I will ask:
1. Is the guy(your competitor) richer than you?
If yes forget the girl for now and go and hustle. When you are sure you don arrive go back to fight for your love.

Eko Ni Mo Ti Gbon

(1) (Reply)

10 Common Relationship Problems / What's With Women And Nagging? / "Keeping Secrets In Relationships... The Big Picture"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.