Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,657 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? (11302 Views)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Is Feminism Truly A Waste Of Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
Lillies is everything alright? undecided
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
why did you quote all that ??
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
tpacalipse: Thirdonded.

Fourthdonded
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by herkeym001(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
Am enjoying it ooo, a don catch 2 fish from FB and also another 2 fish from 2go. Am in support of the service. Long live Social Netwwork! Long live me!! Long live ladies on Social Network.

1 Like

Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
hornipipe: Lillies is everything alright? undecided
lmao...
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by subtleb: 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yes it is. Just look around n tell me wot end those kind of relationships.i believe dat good n sensible relationship/dating starts with seeing and come natural,spontaneous not via d net. Simple
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by herkeym001(m): 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
@ lillies, are you a lerner? Why did you qot everything?
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by jadajada: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
can somebody pls recommend a dating site 4 me.

1 Like

Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by claremont(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
I think the devil who lives and works around you is by far a safer option than the apparent angel you meet online.
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
jadajada: can somebody pls recommend a dating site 4 me.
www.nairaland.com lipsrsealed
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
hornipipe: www.nairaland.com lipsrsealed
grin grin
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
byrron:

Fourthdonded
weekend kolo unended
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
adaobi123:
grin grin
wink
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by sainty2k3(m): 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
jadajada: can somebody pls recommend a dating site 4 me.

ESKIMI
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by niyoni: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
Ekans: Online dating is normally done with one thing in mind for Nija babes(money) and guys(sex).Case closed.
End of discussion!
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by sammynice(m): 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
chikeorji123:
Do u mind...Fourthed! oh! sorry l mean fivethed?.
sixtonded online datin dangeous...cynthia and co......
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by Soso990240(m): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2013
ihejimagha: Online dating does work fo those who believed in it, it neva worked for me .
Babe lets give it a try nah..i bet u wount regret it.
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by Samuel200: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sure
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by Drdaps(m): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
ihejimagha: Online dating does work fo those who believed in it, it neva worked for me .
let start from here maybe it will work for us grin
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by dnawah(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
yeye4live: humm but ve slept wit so many girls i meet online, abeg make dey no stop am ooh
d last one was a ghostgrin
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by dnawah(m): 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2013
dopeJemi:

Fourthonded
lastondedgringrin

1 Like

Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by Crown128(m): 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
tpacalipse: Thirdonded.
Rotflmao
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by RuuDie(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2013
I think people just generally miss the point. . .there is no such thing as "online dating" or "dating online". The purpose of this sites is to create a platform through which people can meet. The real or actual dating is in the physical, in the real world, outside cyberspace not in it!

3 Likes

Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by ochukoccna: 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2013
In Nigeria it might be, outside Nigeria especially the West, the answer is NO

RuuDie: I think people just generally miss the point. . .there is no such thing as "online dating" or "dating online". The purpose of this sites is to create a platform through which people can meet. The real or actual dating is in the physical, in the real world, outside cyberspace not in it!
Great reply RuuDie
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by mascot87(m): 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
niyoni: End of discussion!
Sorry, do u mean discussion continues?
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by blackbeau1(f): 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
Meeting and chating online is just a step,you have to meet physically to determine a lot of things about the person you are dating
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by YOUNGKAHUNA: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
jammyng: Long distance relationship hardly works let alone dating sites.

I Can Prove You Wrong. I Met My Current GF Online And To Crown It All Up It Has Been Distance Relationship For The Past One And Half Years....... Though It Might Work For Some And Don't For Others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Dogs Stay Stuck Together After Sex? / What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making / Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.