Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? (11381 Views)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Is Feminism Truly A Waste Of Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by izyrach(f): 6:31am On Mar 10, 2013
forthent
tpacalipse: Thirdonded.
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 10, 2013
Not in my opinion.
They are not that different from other forms of dating.
The risks and probability of finding love are the same.
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by FRANKBENN(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2013
Marsh104: Online dating dating works for some and to some folks its not to be tried. For me i tried it and it worked snd still working.

plz teach me hw to do dt by dating online 08068793890
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by FRANKBENN(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2013
yeye4live: humm but ve slept wit so many girls i meet online, abeg make dey no stop am ooh

Plz man, cn u teach ur trick on online dating.
Will be hapi to hear frm u, jst txt me 08122401997. I'll giv u feed back.
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 10, 2013
bigfat04: we seems to consume lots of time online and i have a feeling that dating online hardly works except if both individuals are not too far from each other or they met perharps before .I tihkn ;DInter state dating will never work sometimes.never had luck except one on one chat /discusson ? what do you think?
itz a perfect waste of tym!u would neva get 2 knw if d person u r falling 4,is crippled!
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by isamolf: 9:27am On Mar 10, 2013
Dating sites makes it easier for far away people to chat and possibly meet up.....One of sites that impressed me http://kasi-sugar-babbies.hotsexbuddies.com/ No. 1 dating site dedicated to Naija Sugar Female Sugar Babies. 100% free for Sugar Babbies.. take time to check this dating site,you wont be disappointed.

Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by Akporugo247: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2013
I always give them from the back after getting them to suck the cock?
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by hardbody: 10:15am On Mar 10, 2013
ogele: Please give us the name of dating site where it work, Cos i have tried to see if i can see someone i can marry, plz not local dating dating site...International dating site

Yahoo minded. God is watching you##
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by yeye4live(m): 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
FRANKBENN:

Plz man, cn u teach ur trick on online dating.
Will be hapi to hear frm u, jst txt me 08122401997. I'll giv u feed back.
its just easy, ve meet to much of dem girls on BADOO n most essp Facebook, love-vendor ur profile n let dem kno u want sex 4rm d on set, dey wil bill u, some can say 20k , dnt wory about d fee let her come u mite even slep wit her finish n gv her 2k tfare back, it al depends on ur person
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by ZERIKINA(m): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
It's working 4 me lyk madt
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by Euckybaby(f): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
yeye4live:
humm but ve slept wit so many girls i meet online, abeg make dey no stop am ooh
congrat
Re: Are Dating Websites A Waste Of Time? by Euckybaby(f): 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
ifihearam:

And u met ur bf online
are you sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? / Wow! See A Proof That Kenyan Ladies Are Seriously ENDOWED! [PHOTOS] / My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.