Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes (20328 Views)

The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) / Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT / Kwara Utd Fc Vs Enugu Rangers - Match Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by collins123(m): 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2013
ACM10: Afam can u name five players in Ranger's first team?

[size=14pt]GBAM![/size]
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Activity77(m): 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
Rangers 4 life,enwere ike iburu onye chelsea mana o RANGERS..my darling club.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by labodeolu(m): 11:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
will u shat ya maut there. grin i met 90 percent of you guys r man u fans undecided

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by PHIPEX(m): 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
Ok, Lets go there. I hereby declare my support for the Rangers.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
Did Rangers beat Eyimba?
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Nightshift(m): 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
I've always been a fan of Enugu Rangers International. Though, the Rangers i watched playing and winning matches were the second best Rangers of all times- the 80s/90s teams. From the melody of Rangers supporters club drums to the unmistakable dancing steps of 'Uno-enu Rangers'- i saw it all during those glorious years of the team. Enugu Rangers of my years had in the line-ups: Patrick Okalla, Jude Agada(Surugede), Ikechukwu Ofoje, Justus Enwendu, Chibuzo Ehilegbu, Mike Emenalo, Okwuchukwu Obiora(Agarimojo),Kingsley Onye, Charles Okonkwo, Christain Ogbodo,Benjamin Okorogwu,Toti Toti,Davidson Onwumi and many more whom i can't remember at the moment. They thrilled us at then Temporary Stadium,and later at Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu. I watched Enugu Rangers beat Spartans and Nationale at Owerri, trashed Udoji United at Oba, Sharks in PH and Stationary Stores at Onikan. Up Enugu Rangers International!! Rangers,mma mma!!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Afam4eva(m): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
I can name at least 5 first team players in Rangers. If it were Rangers if few years ago, i would have named the first 11. But what does it matter. Whether i can name them or not does not take away the fact that Rangers is my team and i want to give them that support. At least with threads like this, we can learn more about rangers players and players from other clubs in the NPL.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by zuchyblink(m): 12:04am On Mar 10, 2013
naze millionaires till uwa agwu!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by COOLDUN: 12:12am On Mar 10, 2013
Thank you moderator for this wonderful comment, i am really impressed by your comment, we have to go back and recover our pride and position in football by supporting our local teams, it doesn't stop anyone from having a favorite foreign club, but let us remember that Charity begins at home. I thank the current Super Eagles handler Stephen Okechukwu Keshi for giving our home based players opportunities to showcase their talents. At least this will encourage others to put more efforts in their profession. Now people can go to the stadiums to watch their favorite players unlike before when there were no home base players in the SE.

Federal government should task these multinational companies to come into the sponsorship of the local clubs, so that these players should be well paid and taken care of. This will help the league to improve greatly. Many players will then play many years at home before going out of the country. The unsuccessful ones will then come back and continue with the local clubs, instead of wasting away in the foreign lands.

Security, should be looked into so that fans can travel out and support their favorite local teams without molestation, our roads should be put in good shapes to enable easy movements to the venues of the matches.

I am here to let people know that i am a HEARTLAND FC OF OWERRI supporter for life. My fellow HEARTLAND FC Supporters i salute you all. God bless the nairalanders and the local clubs supporters in Nigeria.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 10, 2013
zuchyblink: naze millionaires till uwa agwu!

Here is the Heartland FC fans thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1220580/heartland-owerri-fans-thread
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by COOLDUN: 12:15am On Mar 10, 2013
CFCfan:

Here is the Heartland FC fans thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1220580/heartland-owerri-fans-thread

Thank you very much for the thread link, i sincerely appreciate your kind gesture. Keep it up.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 10, 2013
Here is the Shooting Stars (3SC) fans thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1220589/shooting-stars-ibadan-fans-thread
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 10, 2013
COOLDUN:

Thank you very much for the thread link, i sincerely appreciate your kind gesture. Keep it up.

You're welcome! cool

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by kq(m): 12:33am On Mar 10, 2013
Red-Light:
am gonna create one for shooting stars grin grin up shooting

but i really think its time we start supporting our leagues whole-heatedly ..this foreign leagues s really killing our football...they dont even give a shiit about us or africa ... our own be our own ... thats why i have decided to support shooting stars becos of my mum smiley smiley

Thank you jare my broda or in the proper Ibadan way
UP SUTIN!!!
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by 1Dray(m): 12:48am On Mar 10, 2013
labodeolu: will u shat ya maut there. grin i met 90 percent of you guys r man u fans undecided

Please, go back to Primary school.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by wallosky: 12:54am On Mar 10, 2013
i love Enugu Rangers
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 10, 2013
Here is the Sharks and Dolphins FC thread below:
https://www.nairaland.com/1220597/sharks-fc-dolphins-fc-port

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 10, 2013

Dude Rome wasn't built in a day, we will get there someday, but i truly wonder when if everyone has this poo attitude of yours to whats our own.

Tuscaloosa.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Roland17(m): 3:20am On Mar 10, 2013
This is a very good idea, i am a passionate fan of Heartland of Owerri, i have followed Heartland from its days as Iwuanyanwu National, i am also privileged to have watched a lot of live games at the Dan Anyiam stadium along Wetheral road during my College days while in Nigeria..

Afam i commend your idea, i think its time we raise the level of consciousness of our league among st each other, accepted that the quality of play is no where near that of European soccer.

I would wish u reconsider making just one thread for a particular team, i think the thread would disappear in weeks, because of the level of awareness, why not make it an all NPL thread, fans from all teams represented in the NPL can visit the thread, make comments about teams and also it could also become the official match day thread.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 10, 2013
CFCfan:

Roland17: This is a very good idea, i am a passionate fan of Heartland of Owerri, i have followed Heartland from its days as Iwuanyanwu National, i am also privileged to have watched a lot of live games at the Dan Anyiam stadium along Wetheral road during my College days while in Nigeria..

Afam i commend your idea, i think its time we raise the level of consciousness of our league among st each other, accepted that the quality of play is no where near that of European soccer.

I would wish u reconsider making just one thread for a particular team, i think the thread would disappear in weeks, because of the level of awareness, why not make it an all NPL thread, fans from all teams represented in the NPL can visit the thread, make comments about teams and also it could also become the official match day thread.

Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 10, 2013
@Roland17: I will soon create such a general NPFL thread. It's a good idea.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by EzePromoe: 3:35am On Mar 10, 2013
CFCfan: Here is the Sharks and Dolphins FC thread below:
https://www.nairaland.com/1220597/sharks-fc-dolphins-fc-port
This is so incorrect. You can't merge Sharks and Dolphins because they're from one city. No! We're not one. BTW, nobody send you tongue
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by komek(m): 6:34am On Mar 10, 2013
I started being a fan of this club RANGERS as a small boy back then in Asaba. My dad would do anything for this wonderful club. Rangers all the way, I hear say Eyimba lost against us.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2013
Odinaka00: What's up my Enugu brothers? Its ya boi Kenny reporting live from Cape town

#Achara-layout#

dude what part of achara layout?...
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2013
Nightshift: I've always been a fan of Enugu Rangers International. Though, the Rangers i watched playing and winning matches were the second best Rangers of all times- the 80s/90s teams. From the melody of Rangers supporters club drums to the unmistakable dancing steps of 'Uno-enu Rangers'- i saw it all during those glorious years of the team. Enugu Rangers of my years had in the line-ups: Patrick Okalla, Jude Agada(Surugede), Ikechukwu Ofoje, Justus Enwendu, Chibuzo Ehilegbu, Mike Emenalo, Okwuchukwu Obiora(Agarimojo),Kingsley Onye, Charles Okonkwo, Christain Ogbodo,Benjamin Okorogwu,Toti Toti,Davidson Onwumi and many more whom i can't remember at the moment. They thrilled us at then Temporary Stadium,and later at Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu. I watched Enugu Rangers beat Spartans and Nationale at Owerri, trashed Udoji United at Oba, Sharks in PH and Stationary Stores at Onikan. Up Enugu Rangers International!! Rangers,mma mma!!

Nwa afo..jide ka iji...i was in a bus with uno enu..thats the giant of a man that danced and led the supporters team back in the day.. innit?..you forgot to mention..

Louis igwilo,herbert anijekwu,ben ogbuisi,joe ashinze,emma okocha,collins ebitimi..barb wire..dotun alatishe,taribo west,jj okocha.

My uncle took me to nnamdi azikiwe when they beat ranchers bees captained by ali nayara way backs when i was 10.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by ZUBY77(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2013
Representing the flying antelopes. We have our first three points
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2013
Nightshift: I've always been a fan of Enugu Rangers International. Though, the Rangers i watched playing and winning matches were the second best Rangers of all times- the 80s/90s teams. From the melody of Rangers supporters club drums to the unmistakable dancing steps of 'Uno-enu Rangers'- i saw it all during those glorious years of the team. Enugu Rangers of my years had in the line-ups: Patrick Okalla, Jude Agada(Surugede), Ikechukwu Ofoje, Justus Enwendu, Chibuzo Ehilegbu, Mike Emenalo, Okwuchukwu Obiora(Agarimojo),Kingsley Onye, Charles Okonkwo, Christain Ogbodo,Benjamin Okorogwu,Toti Toti,Davidson Onwumi and many more whom i can't remember at the moment. They thrilled us at then Temporary Stadium,and later at Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu. I watched Enugu Rangers beat Spartans and Nationale at Owerri, trashed Udoji United at Oba, Sharks in PH and Stationary Stores at Onikan. Up Enugu Rangers International!! Rangers,mma mma!!

by the way ...Jude Agada's nickname is not surugede....it is Benedict Ugwu...we lived opp each other at akpo st.achara layout.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 10, 2013
onyijess: I'm a huge fan. I hope Rangers can get back to winning ways. Pls where can one get original Rangers Jersey.

Their management is a bit messed up..they have no website.
The last i tried buying a jersey or any other souvenier from i was asked to go to some house at onitsha st.just behind the obiagu end of nnamdi azikiwe,i did but there was no one there to sell to me.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by ZUBY77(m): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2013
Enugu is always at the top. The most organised city in west afrika (africa)
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Parnassuss(m): 9:07am On Mar 10, 2013
Enugu Rangers fan club assemble!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AFCON: Nwabali Thanks Nigerians For Concerns During Injury Scare / EPL Season Preview: Comparing The Top 5 EPL Clubs To Avengers Characters / Klopp Beats Lampard To Win Back-to-back EPL Manager Of The Month For Sep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.