Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch (11147 Views)

Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. / Arthur Eze Sues Wema Bank And Punch Newspaper N200b Each / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by nikkyshyne(f): 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
Omexonomy:
bloody lier how are you and ur folkes
Is this english? Btw it is true. I have seen couple of handle comments taken from nairaland in the punch newspaper.

I have seen one seedorf something comment on Kim K visit in the Punch newspaper.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by chucky234(m): 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
Positivity thingz
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by chucky234(m): 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2013
Omexonomy:
bloody lier how are you and ur folkes
Chei English don suffer gan
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by GARRIx10: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
Afam4eva: @Garri
As you can see things are shaping up. All thanks to the postive direction Nairaland is towing.

LIE.. The issues that led you into making the statement in the first place are still very prevalent, so keep your STORY to urself.

I posted ur comments for you to see the level of your SHORT-SIGHTEDNESS..!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
chucky234: Chei English don suffer gan
allow the boy.......allow him to pass his waec and hopefully we shall see improvement grin
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Idowuogbo(f): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
Henhen? Emi Oluomo badosky go continua d agberoism parole. I sendeth NOT! Infact, na nau me go increase d gbola and kpeculiar yarns. E sha mo bo shen lo?! No time! It's all about d kekaiscene. Gbo ju joor! cool cool
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
I actually thought Nairaland was bigger than Sahara Reporters, I was so wrong then.....
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by YorubaOmoge: 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
Nigerian newscasters/reporters/whatever-adeola-does be sounding so boring.

But my sister looks fresh and sexy. Do your thing, Ade.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by tpia5: 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
I think its actually the other way round, the show is gaining more popularity from being mentioned on nairaland, and not necessrily nl which is benefitting more by being mentioned on the show.

However, the lady should continue ( kudos to her) but she should only quote her friends here, thanks.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by GARRIx10: 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
Billyonaire: I actually thought Nairaland was bigger than Sahara Reporters, I was so wrong then.....

Comparing apples and oranges...

angry
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by tpia5: 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
As for the punch stuff, we already know there are journalists here.

Shows some of them are from punch newspaper.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Tolexander: 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2013
nikkyshyne: Is this english? Btw it is true. I have seen couple of handle comments taken from nairaland in the punch newspaper.

I have seen one seedorf something comment on Kim K visit in the Punch newspaper.
thank you ma for orientating the guy. leave the guy jare.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by oseiwe(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
I blive dat d guy who runs dat section is a nairalander. Nairaland is a popular forum now.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Electronzeez(m): 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
Y are u hiden ppls post mods.enemy of progress,abi u dnt want dr post to be televised and "newspaperlised" #makeunanobarnmeoh. Na joke oh ;DY are u hiden ppls post mods.enemy of progress,abi u dnt want dr post to be televised and "newspaperlised" #makeunanobarnmeoh. Na joke oh
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Tolexander: 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
.Garri (x7):

LIE.. The issues that led you into making the statement in the first place are still very prevalent, so keep your STORY to urself.

I posted ur comments for you to see the level of your SHORT-SIGHTEDNESS..!!
common garri! The guy isn't short sighted but myopic.
Just because he is made a moderator, that is why he is trying to pretend to repent of the statement.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by kolamilan(m): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2013
thank God our govt will be listening and the price of 5 letters word will decrease
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by kolamilan(m): 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
Whatever
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by dspecialone: 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
hi, nairalanders i'm a new member. what a 1daful forum.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Akporugo247: 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
ItsModella: I can't watch what I write on my exams and come to NL and still watch what I write, I'm gonna comment as my spirit leads me to, if they don't like my comment, they should skip it and move to the next person's own...shior!!
dress closer let me "keep it simple and sensitive"
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
Idowuogbo: Henhen? Emi Oluomo badosky go continua d agberoism parole. I sendeth NOT! Infact, na nau me go increase d gbola and kpeculiar yarns. E sha mo bo shen lo?! No time! It's all about d kekaiscene. Gbo ju joor! cool cool
I really wish to meet the person behind this post, someday...smiley You are more than a 'Case Study', ID.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Ortarico(m): 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
Tolexander: Also some newspapers like punch have a column where they publish what the social media says mostly nairaland.
Was just surprised when my neighbor that knows my handle came to show me my comment on driver's graduate in dangote school.

This guy is very right. I was also surprised to see and read some comments made by some nairalanders on the issue of "how one can get off the hook of Cultism". It's on "the Punch" of Friday, March 8 2013, page 14.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Idowuogbo(f): 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
dspecial one: hi, nairalanders i'm a new member. what a 1daful forum.
Welcome! My name is Badosky aka Mosofunwontele alias Alubankudi happening babe! any sexshun u see me, u mustu e-postrate. EOI - end of introduction...Catch ya!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
dspecial one: hi, nairalanders i'm a new member. what a 1daful forum.

You are welcome. I hope you'll have fun here cool
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by GARRIx10: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
Tolexander: common garri! The guy isn't short sighted but myopic.
Just because he is made a moderator, that is why he is trying to pretend to repent of the statement.

Yeah, I know his antics...

sad
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Ibime(m): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
This girl bush and unsophisticated no be small.

Who put this one on TV?
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Idowuogbo(f): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
OlowoTee:
I really wish to meet the person behind this post, someday...smiley You are more than a 'Case Study', ID.
grin grin grin
Hen! Mami o! She ko wa le? Ten fingers in d air for mama toh surest... We go jam one day! E Gba be! Ki eledua sho wa di gba na o... Amin!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by razznaija(f): 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
Her accent is horrible and her laugh is even worse, which makes me want to watch even more of her because she makes me laugh.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
Ibime: This girl bush and unsophisticated no be small.

Who put this one on TV?

That's why the show is called "Keeping It Real". grin
After all, it's still from Saharareporters, which isn't a traditional news organisation. It's a glorified blog.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by eyenCalabar(m): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
Idowuogbo: Henhen? Emi Oluomo badosky go continua d agberoism parole. I sendeth NOT! Infact, na nau me go increase d gbola and kpeculiar yarns. E sha mo bo shen lo?! No time! It's all about d kekaiscene. Gbo ju joor! cool cool

"mma inö" .
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by hayoakins(m): 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
Its high time the likes of Tonto's picture with masquerade at Oshodi, who rocks the cloth wella? and some silly topics stopped making the front page for sensible and quotable topics
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
hayoakins: Its high time the likes of Tonto's picture with masquerade at Oshodi, who rocks the cloth wella? and some silly topics stopped making the front page for sensible and quotable topics

LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Urine: 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2013

Omo echo ni igboro, mo ko e je rush rush, ori e wambe iya mi, ma jeun lo, ti won ba gbemu so fun won pe ike ni imu. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari / "We Are Solidly With Udom" - In-laws Dispel Rumour, Hammer Impostor / Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya Gets Surprise Birthday Treat At SEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.