Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,094 members, 7,818,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch (11142 Views)

Passingshots Analysis On Refineries Featured On Keeping It Real. / Arthur Eze Sues Wema Bank And Punch Newspaper N200b Each / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by 2legit2qwt: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
ItsModella: I can't watch what I write on my exams and come to NL and still watch what I write, I'm gonna comment as my spirit leads me to, if they don't like my comment, they should skip it and move to the next person's own...shior!!

My thoughts exactly. The Nigerian government ain't real and now some want us to tell the lies through one of the few avenues one can air honest opinion safely?

Why would i come on NL and be what i ain't just for the media coverage? It's all bullocks. If anything, we need to continue keeping it real, it's the reason why NL is getting the attention. Keeping it real, no faking

1 Like

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Meklex(m): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
Post hidden,
**insert 'GEJ' here to view posts**
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by imperiouxx(m): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
Even Nairaland was acknowledged on a documentary called Naij -History of Nigeria.

You better start writing something reasonable on NL.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Leopantro: 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
astonishing. people are now quoting Nairaland on topics.I wonder if GEJ also uses this website
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
....this is interesting! we are .....moving to permanent site!!!
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by freecocoa(f): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
Oh well.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by lordZOUGA(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
but which show is "'Keeping It Real With Adeola'"?
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
A part of me is beginning to fear. What if these news organizations begin to stalk some of our posts, especially those in the Romance and sexuality sections? grin
I bet some NLanders will now begin to edit their previous posts grin
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
lordZOUGA: but which show is "'Keeping It Real With Adeola'"?

It's a SaharaTv program.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by sammynice(m): 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
ok....wat nxt
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Leopantro: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2013

I find this hilarious. this came into my mind "'Keeping It Real With Adeola'" in the romance section of Nairaland and you would say Okkayy.

on a serious note, who is Adeola?
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
this is a terribly poor presenter. She finds it so difficult to make eye-contact with the camera.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2013
and she kept on laughing like she inhaled some laughing gas...she's really awful.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Afam4eva(m): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2013
We have to keep it real more than ever before especially now that our comments are been followed outside of Nairaland. Let our catalyst comments be published in every nook and cranny of Nigeria...I justdon't wanna get assasinated that'a all.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
Okay ....... I need to get serious with Nairaland ........... I need start commenting and stop viewing without saying a word ........ GEJ might see my comment and dash me a PRADO too grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Tolexander: 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
sexkillz: From "The Punch" of Tuesday March 5. . .
leave the guy. Wouldn't blame him cos it isn't everybody that has an access to newspaper.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
ItsModella: and she kept on laughing like she inhaled some laughing gas...she's really awful.

Yeah, her excessive laughing ruins d show; otherwise she would have been really good.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Leopantro: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
for those that view Nairaland for materials to use for TV shows, use the content of the thread below. satisfaction guaranteed

www.nairaland.com/1077690/hilarious-reactions-tonto-dikehs-songs
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Haywhymido(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
time to watch what u write n try to do dat in plain english. Thank u all
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
who is she forming for ??
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by GARRIx10: 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2013
I remember what some folks said about 2 months ago... cool cool

Afam4eva: I really don't take a lot of things on Nairaland seriously. No wonder Nairaland has never won any award while the likes of Linda Ikeji, Bella naija etc have won tons of award. This site has become a tribal assembly where tribal warlord congregate and join their hands in fellowship to spread hate and bigotry. Even the mods are also promiting hate and tribalism through their direct and indirect encouragement and inciting machinations.....

berem: I have never heard Nairaland being mentioned on TV or Radio.I never read about it on nigerian dailies.why because it is a forum where the owner has made it a place to promote ethnic bigotry. Too Bad!! What a shame!

Afam4eva:
That's my point exactly. You would hear of Linda Ikeji and Bella Naija on TV and Radio stations but not Nairaland. Why? This is a question the owners of this site need to start asking themselves.

www.nairaland.com/1140546/why-prof-achebes-name-nl

Abeg Seun don't ban me ooo

angry

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by dopeJemi: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
Haywhymido: time to watch what u write n try to do dat in plain english. Thank u all

4 wetin?

Na dem gimme d MB wey i use register 4 NairaLand
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Gboliwe: 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
Too bad the monthly debate was stopped. The opinions from that debate alone can make a change in the system with this kind of awareness.
Mr Seun should do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Leopantro: 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
I remember a story about a giant manta ray that was caught in bonny that first appeared on Nairaland then later appeared on Yahoo
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Afam4eva(m): 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
@Garri
As you can see things are shaping up. All thanks to the postive direction Nairaland is towing.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by dominique(f): 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2013

That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the topic.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
Leopantro: for those that view Nairaland for materials to use for TV shows, use the content of the thread below. satisfaction guaranteed

www.nairaland.com/1077690/hilarious-reactions-tonto-dikehs-songs
cheesy cheesy cheesy
good laugh at that thread
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
Seun I think it is about time you review your advert rates and target big customers. Some years back, an uncle told me the guardian newspaper probably made more profit than the biggest nigerian bank.
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by dokunbam(m): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
This is really cool
thump up for seun and Nairaland
This is good
I think we should make nairaland work and force/advocate good governance in this country
Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by Odunnu: 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
Wow!
I like the way we all converged as a family on this thread. tongue

I always knew NL was poised for greatness and a ready tool/platform for remarkable turnaround in this country.
Well done NLndrs. We all did it together! grin

Now what are the usernames of these reporters? They cant be guests!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland On 'Keeping It Real With Adeola' And Punch by AZeD1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
Since everybody is now adding comments from nairaland, can i use nairaland as a reference for my Ph.D thesis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Extradite Diezani Alison-madueke: SERAP To UK Govt. / Reps Reject N305/dollar Exchange Rate For Budget / ISWAP Attacks Askira Uba, Borno Deputy Speaker’s Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.