Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (91639 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Snippets(m): 8:10am On Mar 12, 2013
Pls before Asking Questions:

1) Read the thread thoroughly..

2) Understand the terms being used..

No offense meant but some questions are Just too Dumb

The ultimate question MTN and other telecomms giant should ask emselves is This:

1) Y do their subscribers root for freebies and Tweaks to browse free

2) Y do they still charge exorbitant rates for Data Plans and only spare BB users

3) If they were charging #1500 for 3GB on PC since then, would peeps be looking for VPN's and whatnots

4) How Many Subscribers have they gotten since this BB ish Loophole Emerged and peeps been browsing for free..

I Guess when they Attend to these Questions, We'll all Enjoy Internet

MY 2CENTS THOUGH

3 Likes

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by LarrySun(m): 8:12am On Mar 12, 2013
venorite: This ur question has been answered countless times on this threas,why don't you take your time and go through thr thread,its so not nice when you peeps act like this,go through the thread sir,u will see an answer to ur question
Act like what, sir? I'm only soliciting for help here. I guess I was too lazy to read the whole thread back and back...just hoping if I can just get a direct answer to my question and someone would save me the agony of direct scrutiny of the thread. I'm sorry if my comment anooyed you, I meant not that.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 8:25am On Mar 12, 2013
I don show! Good morning people. Any latest?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ciphoenix: 8:30am On Mar 12, 2013
dl_jbd: I don show! Good morning people. Any latest?
 same old same old
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Kunlegzy(m): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2013
Vpn still rocks, if u exhaust ur 3gig don't be surprise that u won't be able to activate ur BIS but until after expiration and if u call customer care line their response will be ur line is good and you have a active BIS. So using of vpn still make ur data unlimited if u re an heavy User of internet. Enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by tojj: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Act like what, sir? I'm only soliciting for help here. I guess I was too lazy to read the whole thread back and back...just hoping if I can just get a direct answer to my question and someone would save me the agony of direct scrutiny of the thread. I'm sorry if my comment anooyed you, I meant not that.

hello larry,with all this discussions,ow can i use my bb for hotspot for my tab wout charging me,what settings do i need to make
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 8:42am On Mar 12, 2013
ciphoenix:
 same old same old
Mehn, my BIS is not working even inside my BB phone. What do I do?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by swaggaprince(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2013
Leopantro: they started it on the first of march in south Africa so it was just a matter of time to start it in Nigeria. how much for the 3gig
bro are you in South AFrica,please I need to as you some questions I intend travelling der in a week from now want to inquire about stuffs from you,my mail is timothyasuelimen@yahoo.com,thnx
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by alexleo(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2013
dl_jbd:
Lol...signs of end-time

Which end time? na wa for naijarians. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by chiji4real: 9:14am On Mar 12, 2013
i use pd proxy and MTN BBC to get Unlimited Browsing to my laptop.You can watch video,download and play music unlimited for 1month without stopping.Thanks if anybody needs the connection please contact me on chiji4real@googlemail.com[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by LarrySun(m): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2013
tojj:

hello larry,with all this discussions,ow can i use my bb for hotspot for my tab wout charging me,what settings do i need to make
I'm in the dark as you are.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by scopusng(m): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2013
chiji4real: i use pd proxy and MTN BBC to get Unlimited Browsing to my laptop.You can watch video,download and play music unlimited for 1month without stopping.Thanks if anybody needs the connection please contact me on 08037120805

Moro.n, why should anybody contact you on phone?Same info that almost everybody on this trend knows about.Cheap goat

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 12, 2013
ibietela2:

how many gb for the weekly plan
Unlimited, Mtn daily weekly monthly quarterly plans are unlimited there's no change yet, there might be after the upgrade, no dull oh, download as much as you can, jus in 3days I don use pass 5gig

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Francheezy(m): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2013
am not a heavy downloader

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Francheezy(m): 9:22am On Mar 12, 2013

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 9:26am On Mar 12, 2013
chiji4real: i use pd proxy and MTN BBC to get Unlimited Browsing to my laptop.You can watch video,download and play music unlimited for 1month without stopping.Thanks if anybody needs the connection please contact me on 08037120805
See this one...are you ok?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Mcleo007(m): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2013
webcalculator: Before now, i had been using airtel BIS which costs #1200 for 1gb. I went to their website and saw another plan-BBC. i subscribed to it and have been using it. Each time i check my data status, they doesn't show remaining data. Please is it (BBC) unlimited? i subscribed to it with #1400.

Airtel is limited to 1GB.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Mcleo007(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2013
webcalculator: Before now, i had been using airtel BIS which costs #1200 for 1gb. I went to their website and saw another plan-BBC. i subscribed to it and have been using it. Each time i check my data status, they doesn't show remaining data. Please is it (BBC) unlimited? i subscribed to it with #1400.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ngungurngul(m): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2013
can it work on my android phone? sad[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by biomedixexcel(m): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2013
Some peepz dey claim heavy internet user. it amazed me when I saw dat all dey do it to download movies n games! why won't MTN react? #abuse of opportunity#
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by adewasco2k(m): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2013
Its just very funny how dumb some people are, i just saw a girl mentioned GlobacomLimited twitter handle complaining he can no longer browser using GLO GBAM on his laptop. c'mon, GLO GBAM gives you just 5MB so how come you using it on PC? if he by one way or the other was able to manipulate the system and generated himself data on GLO GBAM, must he start telling them? because if you tell a sane person you were using GLO GBAM of 5MB on PC, then that needs to be reviewed to see how possible.

Some fine girls with empty brain

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by just2endowed: 10:30am On Mar 12, 2013
Viewing this topic: sademola,
angelsing(m), Tchyfingy,
deesquare-diddy(m), Nattylad(m)
, jfkenny., kaydguru,
haykay2005, iykmora(m),
Simplechic, Larry-Sun(m), helpee,
aronbillz, warule, israel007,
uihebom, Thosen(m), Vijon(m),
paveinc(m), Princeofilorin(m),
jimcaddy(m), motunolajide,
adewasco2k(m), just2endowed
and 24 guest(s)
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2013
biomedixexcel: Some peepz dey claim heavy internet user. it amazed me when I saw dat all dey do it to download movies n games! why won't MTN react? #abuse of opportunity#
before nko, na your papa y*nsh dem go download?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by luluosas(m): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2013
adewasco2k: Its just very funny how dumb some people are, i just saw a girl mentioned GlobacomLimited twitter handle complaining he can no longer browser using GLO GBAM on his laptop. c'mon, GLO GBAM gives you just 5MB so how come you using it on PC? if he by one way or the other was able to manipulate the system and generated himself data on GLO GBAM, must he start telling them? because if you tell a sane person you were using GLO GBAM of 5MB on PC, then that needs to be reviewed to see how possible.
I don't know who among you I should label m.r.n here. The G-BAM data works on all device you can dream of. So, stop this ignorance argument even though the data volume is just 5MB, it does not it cannot be used on PC. Thank you.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by adewasco2k(m): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2013
luluosas:
I don't know who among you I should label m.r.n here. The G-BAM data works on all device you can dream of. So, stop this ignorance argument even though the data volume is just 5MB, it does not it cannot be used on PC. Thank you.
Are you that daf.t? just connecting a PC to the internet without doing anything for 2 minutes will consume the 5MB. i guess you are not use to browsing on a PC, when you are able to afford a PC and internet come back and argue

1 Like

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Joe50(m): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2013
i subscribed last night but dey never reply me am subscribed to BBC, i send status to 21600 and they replied that i don;t have active plan i should subscribed to any of the plan.

i insert the sim but is browsing, the problem now is that i can;t no how many MB or GIG remaining
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by adewasco2k(m): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2013
luluosas:
I replied you without even looking at your username, now i see its you! i have always respected you but hey man! you are also a problem, i saw you mention to GlobacomLimited mention to them this thread, i seee no reason for that, you are just naive..if there is no free browsing for you, bro goan subscribe and stop making noise about
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by muyibabs: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Text 111 to 131 for 1GB at 3,500 naira.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by sgsltd(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2013
i am happy with mtnhynet free browsing here UNLIMITED video
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by adewasco2k(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2013
Joe50: i subscribed last night but dey never reply me am subscribed to BBC, i send status to 21600 and they replied that i don;t have active plan i should subscribed to any of the plan.

i insert the sim but is browsing, the problem now is that i can;t no how many MB or GIG remaining
Oga continue browsing, all the people that subscribed from yesterday are having the same problem and on BBC there is no way of checking your remaining data yet
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by VellyG(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2013
adewasco2k:
bros you sure say you blackberry no get data sucking virus? grin

seriously i find that had to believe
Very possible. Youtube videos alone for 10days can consume 1G of data
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by adewasco2k(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2013
VellyG:
Very possible. Youtube videos alone for 10days can consume 1G of data
sure i know its very possible with heavy downloads and video streaming but without those i bet its not feasible

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33)

Wapdam - Your All Time Place For Music, Videos And Games Download / A New Scam Yahoo Boys Have Invented. / Samsung S7 And S7 Edge Price In Nigeria, Got Mine Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.