Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Critic Turned Fan:::: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Critic Turned Fan:::: (691 Views)

I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu / Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic) / Na Wa For Naija Imagine Lamido’s Facebook Critic Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Critic Turned Fan:::: by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
I have always been a mad critic of GEJ's "slowness" and "dullness" but lately, i've been seeing some level of wisdom in his actions and in-actions.
I am not saying he is perfect and he sure has alot of work to do on his administration especially in the area of corruption and crime but if you take a close look at the general state of the country i think you'd agree with me that thing are getting better!!.....

GO JONA... GO DO YOUR BEST AND MAKE SURE YOU KICK BOKO HARAM'S ASS!!!!....

SURE I STILL CRITICIZE JONATHAN AND I STILL CALL HIM A "FUCKKTARD" BUT YOU CANT TAKE AWAY THE FACT THAT HE WILL DEFINITELY GO DOWN AS ONE OF THE BEST PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA....

one love naija!!

4 Likes

Re: Critic Turned Fan:::: by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2013
Welcome on board the train of transformation. TRUTH can NEVER be defeated. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Critic Turned Fan:::: by koruji(m): 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
Best president indeed.
The man is turning over in his sleepy bed for only one reason - 2015.
That is not the sign of a good leader - there is no wisdom to his "slowness" and "dullness"
And definitely not the "Best President" anywhere in the universe.

icebeatz: I have always been a mad critic of GEJ's "slowness" and "dullness" but lately, i've been seeing some level of wisdom in his actions and in-actions.
I am not saying he is perfect and he sure has alot of work to do on his administration especially in the area of corruption and crime but if you take a close look at the general state of the country i think you'd agree with me that thing are getting better!!.....

SURE I STILL CRITICIZE JONATHAN AND I STILL CALL HIM A "FUCKKTARD" BUT YOU CANT TAKE AWAY THE FACT THAT HE WILL DEFINITELY GO DOWN AS ONE OF THE BEST PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA....

one love naija!!

1 Like

Re: Critic Turned Fan:::: by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2013
icebeatz: I have always been a mad critic of GEJ's "slowness" and "dullness" but lately, i've been seeing some level of wisdom in his actions and in-actions.

one love naija!!
bros where did you collect your own cheque?? Pls help a bros in need, I just need to cash my own in order to join the Jonatruck O. Choii !!!! Nija na moni for hand back for ground o. I can bodly say dis anytime anyday dat if Jona promise Tinubu,Buhari,Elrufia or Rochas minister of petroleum they will all sing his name as saint Jona. All I wana say is bro u don chop bribe abeg no even use logic or grammar decieve us o

2 Likes

Re: Critic Turned Fan:::: by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2013
koruji: Best president indeed.
The man is turning over in his sleepy bed for only one reason - 2015.
That is not the sign of a good leader - there is no wisdom to his "slowness" and "dullness"
And definitely not the "Best President" anywhere in the universe.

Stop the mischief! Most of the projects being harvested today, were initiated or re-continued in 2010/2011. So its only natural that 2013/2014 will be year of harvest.

You can read other silly meanings to the recent torrential harvest of federal govt projects but the fact is, there's time for everything- time for planting and time for harvesting. Those who did not plant, should not expect to harvest anything
Re: Critic Turned Fan:::: by Mmiriariugwu: 1:07am On Mar 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Stop the mischief! Most of the projects being harvested today, were initiated or re-continued in 2010/2011. So its only natural that 2013/2014 will be year of harvest.

You can read other silly meanings to the recent torrential harvest of federal govt projects but the fact is, there's time for everything- time for planting and time for harvesting. Those who did not plant, should not expect to harvest anything
u do not have 2 worry ur self over sceptics lyk this 1,very soon he ll realize his mistakes&retrace his steps
Re: Critic Turned Fan:::: by Ngwakwe: 1:52am On Mar 10, 2013
Op, na born again be that Ooooo.

Go church this morning, go share your testimony.

Re: Critic Turned Fan:::: by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 10, 2013
Bunch of ReETards.
Re: Critic Turned Fan:::: by koruji(m): 5:19am On Mar 10, 2013
"Torrential harvest of federal govt. projects".
I have heard another one.
Go and sell your snake oil to someone else.

Sincere 9gerian:

(1) (Reply)

Proxy APC: ACN, ANPP,CPC Take Battle To Jegatoday / Babapupa: I Started Preaching To Large Crowd At 13yr By Musiwa / Ghana 2012 Election Petition Hearing Day 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.