Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,902 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License (10980 Views)

Obasanjo Visits President Buhari (Photo) / Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by victokafor(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2013
at what age BABA? pls dont throw your driver into the labour market? allow him to work... Very soon baba will start to wash plates, wash clothes, sweep the whole mansion, wet the flowers, do all the menial work... Baba go rest, u have tried for this our country...
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by thaoriginator: 11:15am On Mar 10, 2013
And so what!? Abeg make I go shyte jorrrangry
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by zoomzu(f): 11:20am On Mar 10, 2013
YoungSalute: Just to remain valid in Nigeria. When was the last time Obasanjo drove ?

Stu.... P I D news

@ poster, who are you asking last time he drove? Baba drives nearly everyday, the best thing is to keep quiet if you are not sure of fact to support your criticism.
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Ojeilevbare(m): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2013
I did mine about 4 months back, n was given a temporary one to use which expired February, till now nobody kws why d original one is nt out yet. FRSC SCAM
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Symphony007: 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
I knew retirement will be hell for obasanjo, he just loves the limelight so much, the publicity he got for the "charity organisation" he launched in london has worn off so he pulled off this stunt,, how many people go to the "national headquaters" of the frsc just to get a linsence.
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by juman(m): 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
ebamma: Abeg Na lack of topics abi na lack of sense dey worry dis mods?

grin grin grin grin

tha_originator: And so what!? Abeg make I go shyte jorrrangry
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
I think OBJ's age is begining to have a role in his life. This man always gives me suprises however he is right because if you want to drive you must have a valid drivers license card
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by linearity: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2013
Why him travel all the way to Abuja, FRSC no get office for Abeokuta ni? Abi dis na part FRSC photo-op?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by femi4: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
Its drivers license not driving license

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
is obj not up to 70yrs old? cus once u'r 70 d nig traffic law does not allow u to drive again, ans pls?
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by juman(m): 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
femi4: Its drivers license not driving license

driver's license = driving license
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by yommyuk: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
grin grin

PR
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by badesco(m): 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2013
Baba OBJ going to FRSC office for biometric capture means there is joker in the offing, probably Baba was just trying to give credence to what FRSC is doing.
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by TableLeg(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
Dumb moderators....Yet another daft thread created by a dimwitted poster and moved to the front page by some foolish moderator!
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by badesco(m): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
Table Leg :
Dumb moderators....Yet another daft thread created by a dimwitted poster and moved to the front page by some foolish moderator!
Your thought is as good as mine
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by onuwaje(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
I am sick and tired of these political stunts played by politicians.... If I may ask when was the last liscence issued by frsc?? And even if the frsc sees obj in his convoy dem no born dem well to stop am na.. So its just a political stunt... Obj too like attention abeg
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by successking: 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
Baba i salute your courage
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by sunnyolads1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
Nonsense at all ramifications.what's my business whether Obasanjo have driver's licence or not.if he like he should go and do bio metric or whatever in London.This is a rubish post as far as am concerned.
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by ogunsam75(m): 12:18am On Mar 11, 2013
cr7lomo.:
I tink old age is catchin up wit him, d man is bcomin mad mayb 2 much curses on him is beginin 2 show. Like say I'm de drive or police go stop am 4 road, nonmsence. His nt any best presido pls, I tink buhari nd idiagbon tym was d best as dey were sanitizin naija dat tym b4 IBB playd smart
so to apply for driving license is now a bad deed for d OBJ, must he wait for police to stop him B4 he can apply? I don't think u apply ur common sense when u r commenting! Someone like cannot make a good primary school class captain even at this ur age! Olodo!
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Justice42003: 6:42am On Mar 11, 2013
onuwaje: I am sick and tired of these political stunts played by politicians.... If I may ask when was the last liscence issued by frsc?? And even if the frsc sees obj in his convoy dem no born dem well to stop am na.. So its just a political stunt... Obj too like attention abeg

yes ooooo,
who be FRSC to stop baba 4 road,next we go hear say IBB,ATIKU,nd GEJ don do dem own drivers license,come 2 talk of it shey dis people get tym 2 drive demselves.abi dis tread na advert 4 d new drivers license
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by tojj: 9:33am On Mar 11, 2013
OMO ARAYE
Murphy G: Is he getting a new drivers license or renewing? Did he do any driving test before he was given another license? Who are they deceiving? He wants us to think he is law abiding but didn't go through any driving test. undecided
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Dee60: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2013
If he drives without licence Nigerians will throw stones at hims, accusing him to be above the law, and now he goes for a licence you are calling him comedian. Na wa o. Which one you dey guys?
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Dee60: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2013
GEj, oya, go do your own!
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2013
Nigerian constitution says a driver should be less than 75 years to be eligible to drive, the last time i checked...obj is 76 years...so why is he getting a driver's license? undecided
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by AdeniyiA(m): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
can somebody tell me what this old man wishes to still achieve in life?
btw before he goes home does he think he'll still drive himself? or he's only interested in unnecessary attention?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals / NAF Appoints, Redeploys 32 Senior Officers / Kogi: Olisa Agbakoba Tackles EFCC Over Bailout, Bello's Nephew (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.