Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ (14843 Views)

10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by medoha(m): 6:09am On Mar 11, 2013
Iya ni iya mi, iya o ni iya mi, iya o ni iya mi lala baro. U ar d source of mi being alive today. Mummy i love you, and i promise to do wat son do 4 parent 4 u.
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2013
Luv u mum
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by eldagaius(m): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2013
We truly appreciate/ understand what our Mothers went through in bringing us up when we become parents. Mothers need to be celebrated and appreciated at all times. For those that their mums are still alive, try ur best. Its worth doing.
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by nnekylove: 8:34am On Mar 11, 2013
realsammie: To guys: U buy BB (60k) for ur gf & ur mum
doesn't have
N100 air-time in her Nokia 3310 & U'r among those saying:
'Happy Mother's Day to the BEST MUM?'
Ain't U simply a prodigal son??
To ladies: When ur mum scolds U, U talk back
at her (elenu razor). U don't care how she's fairing, U rarely call or visit her
& U among those saying: 'Happy Mother's
Day to the BEST MUM?' Who is deceiving who?

Happy Mothers' Day to all the Past, Present
& Future
MOTHERS!!
This a piece well said
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by AmeLonRo(m): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2013
I say a big thank you to my mother and all the women and ladies in the house. Sweet mother, I no go forget you...
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by lungtruth(m): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2013
To the Women who took Care of us and give us Free bosoms to Suck without asking for iphone 5,Galaxy Tab, BB10, Human hair and iPad 4.. We want to say a very Big HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
grin grin
funny man
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Orikinla(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2013
Thank you and God bless you.
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by hammedkola(m): 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
Just 34 likes for the post...I guess most Nairalanders fell from heaven
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
some-girl:

Mothers I know give their children whatever they want within their means. My mum did "spoil" us with materials things, however she never tolerated bad behavior.
Most Nigerian mothers that I know of give whatever they think is important or harmless to their children. There are things we asked for that she wouldn't give, not because she couldn't afford them but because she thought it was going to make us deviate.

Your mom might be one of that exception.
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by ndeepurity(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
Stegomiah: 1.Your mother carried you for 9 months bearing pain upon pain.

2.During this time, she could not eat because of you! She could not sleep because of you!

3.When you were a baby, she spent every minute of her life looking after you!

4.She only slept when you slept! She only ate after you had eaten!

5.She was patient and loved you even when you cried all night and when you cried all day!

6.She taught you how to walk, how to speak, how to eat, she taught you how to live!

7.When you fall ill, she looks after you!

8.She always cooks and prepared food for you!

9.She buys you whatever you ask for!

10.Most of all She loves you unconditionally!

REMINDER: We will only truly realise the value of our mothers when they are no longer with us – when they have passed away, but then it will be too late!
u 4got da part she gave us free boobs 2 suck without asking 4 bb10, ipad, galaxy etc. Missed dos days though I dragged mine with my twin sister
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by somegirl1: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
ItsModella:
Most Nigerian mothers that I know of give whatever they think is important or harmless to their children. There are things we asked for that she wouldn't give, not because she couldn't afford them but because she thought it was going to make us deviate.

Your mom might be one of that exception.

Perhaps some children want the wrong things.
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by eforce: 10:20am On May 10, 2013
just lost my mum.
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Stegomiah: 1:07pm On May 10, 2013
eforce: just lost my mum.

Eeyah, its not easy 2 loose sm1 u love, but may d Almighty God comfort you, and see you tru dis difficult period. All is well, jst hold on!
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by manny4life(m): 1:18pm On May 10, 2013
Happy Mothers Day to ALL mothers in the house... God bless you all
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by pheyenyen(f): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
love u momi cheesy
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Xclusivelady: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
ezi nnem m huru n' anya.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newspaper Change Of Name Publication / Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State / “If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.