Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Beware Of False Prophets - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of False Prophets (1894 Views)

Names Of False Prophets In Africa / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2013
anibi9674: they accepted him bcuz he started sharing bag of rice nd he givs dem money. A musician sang a song if devil giv u money na tear - tear money. Tear- tear money den no day take am buy sumtin. As many dat recieve magical miracles nd gifts did dat at d expense of dia soul. My bible make me understand dat both d deciver nd d decieved shall perish. Cuz day hav shifted ur faith 2 anniontin water nd stickers rather dan jesus christ who is the author nd finisher of ur faith. Day make u belive dat wen u spray dia so called annointin water u wud b saved.

Hmmm, u spoke as if u know exactly who I am talking of n u guessed right, rightly said bro
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2013
Do not be deceived God cant be mocked, for whatever a man sows that he shall reap, if you sow to the flesh you will of the flesh reap corruption, and if you sow to the spirit you will of the spirit reap life everlasting!

Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: "The Lord knows those who are His," and, "Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity."

2Timothy 2:19

Stay blessed n remain rapturable
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2013
Another way to know a false prophet is what is being exalted in his/her teachings? A false prophet will always exalt his teaching above Christ, n u dont even know where he belongs to any longer.

We have some many examples here on NL, they say so many things bt Christ is rarely mentioned or exalted in their threads/posts.
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
Pastor Olu T: Do not be deceived God cant be mocked, for whatever a man sows that he shall reap, if you sow to the flesh you will of the flesh reap corruption, and if you sow to the spirit you will of the spirit reap life everlasting!

Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: "The Lord knows those who are His," and, "Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity."

2Timothy 2:19

Stay blessed n remain rapturable

(1) (2) (Reply)

If My Parents Never Got Married Or Met, Would I Still Have Existed? / Geocentric Or Heliocentric? / "Before I Formed Thee, I Knew Thee"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.