Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria (2404 Views)

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? / Can A Woman Be Nigeria First President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by Igbogadi(m): 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
Did Igbo need a Nigeria presidency, to my own opinion NO. Name one thing that is good about Nigeria as a nation. What I think we Igbos need is our own Nation Biafra. Thanks but no thanks to Nigeria presidency.

1 Like

Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by Igwe9(m): 7:15am On Mar 11, 2013
yes, it may seem to you that Igbos are not one, maybe, because they don't support evil or evil ones amongst them, the reason whoever emerges at the end of the as the an Igbo president would do very well and in the other hand, those that have been endorsing,praising and producing all the evil men among them in the name of ethnic support should be held responsible for Nigeria poor economic state.
Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by samtheman: 11:02am On Mar 11, 2013
YES! NGIGE ONLY.
Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by jaso1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
Igbo is already rulling in the name of Jonathan Azikwe.
Are you people calling for another ineffective and weak leadership from Ndigbo again?

1 Like

Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
It's possible if ethnic sentiment is ruled out
Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by Eltas: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
No, they shot themselves 4 scrutom...
Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by vanunu: 12:25am On Mar 12, 2013
Every time Igbo Igbo Igbo, wetin Igbo people do una? God go punish all of you.

1 Like

Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by Freewilly(f): 12:38am On Mar 12, 2013
Why would anyone in there right mind want to be president of a failed state called Nigeria.
Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by Ngwakwe: 12:53am On Mar 12, 2013
Yet you clamour for a rabid religious bigot and a Coup plotter to become President.

Rabid and Venomous Haters of whom majority didn't know or see if there was war and how it was fought. The war never affected you, yet you are still all worked up.

Shame on the Original Poster of this thread, You have become evil and vile these days.

omonnakoda: Secession/Treason. Every one who was alive during that period and their children shall pass away before we have an Ibo President
Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by samstradam: 3:04am On Mar 12, 2013
A sad question that should never be wondered about.......

YES every tribe can
Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by omonnakoda: 6:03am On Mar 19, 2013
Never in this life!
Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by tomakint: 10:07am On Mar 22, 2013
omonnakoda: Never in this life!
Even your mastery of english language cannot knock off the state of bigotry you are enmeshed in, what a pity undecided
Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by omonnakoda: 10:23am On Mar 22, 2013
tomakint:
Even your mastery of english language cannot knock off the state of bigotry you are enmeshed in, what a pity undecided
Why not just speak straight instead of tying yourself up in suicidal knots,"enmesh"? Trying so hard to sound intelligent or impress me so that? Surely you are not hoping I will bend you over and ravage you from behind? Now that will be some serious enmeshment !!

1 Like

Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by tomakint: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2013
omonnakoda:
Why not just speak straight instead of tying yourself up in suicidal knots,"enmesh"? Trying so hard to sound intelligent or impress me so that? Surely you are not hoping I will bend you over and ravage you from behind? Now that will be some serious enmeshment !!
Ok akowe wole wole cool
Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2013
omonnakoda: Never in this life!
what do you intend to achieve with all these outbursts
Patriotic Nigerians like you are busy looking for ways to better the nation and you are here showcasing your dignified, esteemed but skewed patrioticism.
Isn't it time you questioned the essence of your being
Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by omonnakoda: 11:14am On Mar 22, 2013
gregtochi:
what do you intend to achieve with all these outbursts
Patriotic Nigerians like you are busy looking for ways to better the nation and you are here showcasing your dignified, esteemed but skewed patrioticism.
Isn't it time you questioned the essence of your being
Actually I too am keen on "bettering" the nation but first we must ensure that harm does not befall the nation. Harm such as an Ibo becoming president would be disastrous,I am sure you,even you,must see that?

1 Like

Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2013
omonnakoda:
Actually I too am keen on "bettering" the nation but first we must ensure that harm does not befall the nation. Harm such as an Ibo becoming president would be disastrous,I am your you,even you,must see that?

The highest height of delusion of the Millenia
Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by otokx(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
Yes
Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by omonnakoda: 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
no
Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by omonnakoda: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
gregtochi:

It would be The highest height of delusion of the Millenia to imagine an Ibo President

Exactly
Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by UncleJJ(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
[size=20pt]Politics is a game of numbers ...

therefore i have come to the following conclusions

Total voters (SE) 2011 = 7,028,560
Total voters Nigeria 2011 = 67,764,327

Calculation = 7,028,560/67,764,327 x 100 = 10.372 or 10.4%[/size]

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/609783/state-state-figures-inec-voters
Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by Crayola1: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
Why bother asking a question you have already formed an opinion on?

The same way no one though a Barack Obama would defeat the Clintons and clinch the title of President of the United States is the same way an Igbo or whoever else your ignorant minds and dark hearts have decided against will rise up and be given what's been written in stone.

If its in someone's destiny for something to happen it will happen. It may happen while your using one filthy cloth to wipe your shriveled up behind on your death bed but knowning how faith loves to make a fool out of those who question it, it will happen in your 2 eyes.
Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by omonnakoda: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
Crayola1: Why bother asking a question you have already formed an opinion on?

The same way no one though a Barack Obama would defeat the Clintons and clinch the title of President of the United States is the same way an Igbo or whoever else your ignorant minds and dark hearts have decided against will rise up and be given what's been written in stone.

If its in someone's destiny for something to happen it will happen. It may happen while your using one filthy cloth to wipe your shriveled up behind on your death bed but knowning how faith loves to make a fool out of those who question it, it will happen in your 2 eyes.
Why conduct experiments if you have no opinions. Do not be naive. The purpose of experiments is to test or validate opinions. Scientists are not blank slates performing experiments at random for no reason. We suspect drug A might cure AID so we test it that is how it works. I hope gerrit .
In this case I have an opinion so I want to know the opinion of others.
Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by omonnakoda: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
Let us do it like this just "LIKE" which applies
Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by omonnakoda: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ibo can never be President
Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by omonnakoda: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
Ibo will definitely produce a president

3 Likes

Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by UncleJJ(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
Crayola1: Why bother asking a question you have already formed an opinion on?

The same way no one though a Barack Obama would defeat the Clintons and clinch the title of President of the United States tongue
Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by Crayola1: 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
omonnakoda: Why conduct experiments if you have no opinions. Do not be naive. The purpose of experiments is to test or validate opinions. Scientists are not blank slates performing experiments at random for no reason. We suspect drug A might cure AID so we test it that is how it works. I hope gerrit

Hypothesis is not an opinion. And hypothesis are usually grounded in facts. You can hypothesize that water falls upwards but you'll be faced with challenging the laws of physics in addition to supporting your hypothesis.

This isn't an experiment, this is one loser bigot that has nothing better to do than ask dumb questions.

Are you God? Are you fate or destiny? Hell can you even claim to be somewhat lucky?

If destiny has it for an Igbo man or woman to be your president what will you do? Die? Cry? Forsake God?

Futhermore the fact that you compared your inbred behind to scientists is laughable. Are telling me Nairaland that has 1 million users (which I highly doubt) can be any real representation of a country of 160 million people? Or the fact that many of its users are not even in Nigeria? Or the fact that most here would definitely not be among the vast majority of nigerians who are working class or poor?

Which experiment is conducted in such a flawed environment except for quack ones.

If God is for you who can be against you. Certainly not a punk like you.

Get it monkey?

I pity the folks who think GEJ will get the boot, a guy who rose through the ranks through coincidences, that guy has luck on his side cheesy
Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by sbeezy8: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
Igbo can be president if the older generation of tribalist STFU and the younger generation grow. Infact an igbo president that emerges can be one of the best presidents we've had so far.

I kno a good amount of NIGERIAN IGBO(not biafran)chaps who can easily connect dots and be on top of Nigeria.
of course they are elitist with yoruba and hausa business partners, friends, etc.
Re: Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria by pilotseq: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
I knw say haters go say no. Why not if not if I may ask?
Na only una dem do presidency 4? Don't worry na dat same
Igbo man go b dat corner stone 1 day 4 dis we country
Call *nijuriya* naija

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Youth Leader Speaks On Mass Exodus In The Party / FINALLY, Gov Al-makura Served Impeachment Notice / Wiki-leaks: Obasanjo Owns An Expansive Hotel In Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.