Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew (4331 Views)

43 Things A GIRL Wished Her BOYFRIEND Knew / Few Things We Wish Our Boyfriend Knew :P / 43 Things A GIRL Wished Herboyfriend Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew by jeron1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
43 things a GIRL wished her BOYFRIEND knew

#1 When you break her heart, the pain never really goes away.
#2 When she misses you, she's hurting inside.
#3 When she says it's over, she still wants you to be hers.
#4 When she walks away from you mad, follow her.
#5 When she stares at your mouth, kiss her.
#6 When she pushes or hits you, grab her tight & don't let her go.
#7 When she starts cursing at you, kiss her and tell her you love her.
#8 When she ignores you, give her your attention.
#9 When she pulls away, pull her back.
#10 When you see her at her worst, tell her she's beautiful.
#11 When you see her crying, just hold her and don't say a word.
#12 When you see her walking,sneak up and hug her waist from behind.
#13 When she's scared, protect her.
#14 When she lays her head on your shoulder, tilt her head up and kiss her.
#15 When she steals your favorite jacket, let her keep it and sleep with it for a night.
#16 When she teases you, teaseher back and make her laugh.
#17 When she doesn't answer for a long time, reassure her that everything is okay.
#18 When she looks at you with doubt, back yourself up with the truth.
#19 When she says that she likes you, she really does more than you could understand.
#20 When she grabs your hands, hold hers and play with her fingers.
#21 When she bumps into you, bump into her back and make her laugh.
#22 When she tells you a secret, keep it safe and untold.
#23 When she looks at you in your eyes, don’t look away until she does.
#24 Stay on the phone with hereven if she’s not saying anything.
#25 Don't let her have the last word.
#26 Don't call her hot, but gorgeous or beautiful is so much better.
#27 Say you love her more thanshe could ever love you.
#28 Argue that she is the best girl ever.
#29 When she's mad, hug her tight and don't let go. #30 When she says she's OK, don’t believe it, talk to her about it, because 10 yrs later she'll still remember it.
#31 Call her at 12:00am on special occasions to tell her you love her.
#32 Call her before you sleep and after you wake up.
#33 Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
#34 Don't ignore her when she's out with you and your friends.
#35 Stay up all night with her when she's sick.
#36 Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.
#37 Let her into your world.
#38 Let her wear your clothes.
#39 When she's bored and sad, hang out with her #
40 Let her know she's important.
#41 Kiss her in the pouring rain.
#42 When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is; "Who's ass am I kicking today baby?"
#43 After she reads this, she hopes one day you'd read it too
Re: 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew by Mynd44: 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
Are you telling me someone typed that?
Re: 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew by jeron1(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
Yeah...u need more?
Mynd_44: Are you telling me someone typed that?
Mynd_44: Are you telling me someone typed that?
Re: 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew by free2ryhme: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
Ye kpa! 43 for wetin nah' d boy friend na exam d babe go fail o o
Re: 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew by jeron1(m): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2013
40 percent na pass mark..let my people go.
Re: 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew by Orpelin: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
.....when shall all these stop self?
Re: 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew by Mynd44: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2013
Derailers at work....
Re: 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
43 bah? The top ten wey una give us, na number 3 we still dey. Make we finish Junior WAEC before una carry PHD thesis come na. Biko.
Re: 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew by PrebabyG(f): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dis one na jamb practice?
Re: 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew by sexiestchic(f): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
awwwwwwwww............. dis is sooo swweeeettt nd romantic!!!!!!!!!!! i think am gonna cwy! chaaii, whc guy go do me all ds tins
Re: 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew by dokunbam(m): 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
You have to be kidding me
all of these
cmom mhen
Re: 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew by kolamilan(m): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
ladies like better thing sha
Re: 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew by Joel3(m): 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
I think i am already doing all this above. Very sweet @op
Re: 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew by ikekings(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
sexiestchic: awwwwwwwww............. dis is sooo swweeeettt nd romantic!!!!!!!!!!! i think am gonna cwy! chaaii, whc guy go do me all ds tins
Present! wink wink wink
Re: 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew by sexiestchic(f): 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
Looolll......... Ike ¶ aint got no bf ohh...... Am vewy single. @ Joel, gud a thin U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ doin all of em. U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ gurl's gonna love yu likE cwaizeee
Re: 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew by Joel3(m): 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
sexiestchic: Looolll......... Ike ¶ aint got no bf ohh...... Am vewy single. @ Joel, gud a thin U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ doin all of em. U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ gurl's gonna love yu likE cwaizeee
yea, but for now i dont have any serious relationship. So i am on break for now
Re: 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew by sexiestchic(f): 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
Joel.:
yea, but for now i dont have any serious relationship. So i am on break for now
hmMmmmmmm............. Ayam tinkin somtin grin
Re: 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew by ikekings(m): 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
sexiestchic: Looolll......... Ike ¶ aint got no bf ohh...... Am vewy single.
Well, let's mingle... wink wink wink...
Re: 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
#38, inevitable grin... The rest, beautiful cry... The many undocumented points, the individual... *sigh*
Re: 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew by Joel3(m): 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
sexiestchic: hmMmmmmmm............. Ayam tinkin somtin grin
what are you thinkin, history has it that girls dont wanno leave just like that, even if we are no more togather they still want to just keep contact as just friends, after i use much preasure to broke it, and i dont feel safe as i get scared of the unknown anything can happen just to hurt me if still friend with ex after you end relationship by ur will not her will, and it then turm out that i break hearts, which i dont like, maybe is becos of the above stuff. And i dont think of doing those stuff anymore again, except my future wife. Dont u think i need a break baby after all i am not gaining anything only intimacy?
Re: 43 Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knew by sexiestchic(f): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2013
Joel.:
what are you thinkin, history has it that girls dont wanno leave just like that, even if we are no more togather they still want to just keep contact as just friends, after i use much preasure to broke it, and i dont feel safe as i get scared of the unknown anything can happen just to hurt me if still friend with ex after you end relationship by ur will not her will, and it then turm out that i break hearts, which i dont like, maybe is becos of the above stuff. And i dont think of doing those stuff anymore again, except my future wife. Dont u think i need a break baby after all i am not gaining anything only intimacy?
true

(1) (Reply)

The Chase;why Do Women Over Enjoy It And Men Get Tired Of It? / How To Play A Girl That Wants To Play You / Adekunle Gold Now Dating Zahra Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.