Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? (28716 Views)

Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by chucky234(m): 7:37am On Mar 11, 2013
ridax: I think they want to give a second chance to those whose score is not up to the court off mark, but met the required computer skill.
Court off mark?
Work on your spelling and mechanical accuracy if you don't want to sit for another make-up test ooo
No say I no advise you ooo,make nlanders bear me witness ooo

5 Likes

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by chucky234(m): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2013
tducks2003: pls in d first test wot are d question they asked
You dey use style source expo abi
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by littlejoe8(m): 7:43am On Mar 11, 2013
eghosarita: this is an act of deceit, u were told to apply only once yet because of greed (pardon me but that's what u exhibited)u applied twice not only that now changed ur name so they don't discover, however this is an opportunity to repent, u got d opportunity to seat for d 2 but decided to choose ur most preferred the first time so I ll advise u ignore this 2nd one even though u have d opportunity to make restitution or else u ll end up loosing both opportunity if u continue in ur deceit, a word is enough for the wise. Do stay Blessed!
@eghosarita,
I ear u loud & clear mrs saint. Tnx 4 d piece.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by RisenSun(m): 7:43am On Mar 11, 2013
slimmy05: did you write the first test?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by RisenSun(m): 7:46am On Mar 11, 2013
Xulaxy: I wrote d last test in lagos,bhu dey still send me d mssg 4 make up test.dn av send it again bhu dis is dere 'reply Invalid ARN / Location Change Was Disabled' pls wat can i do.......

Check the sms sent to you. There is a new ARN assigned to you. Guess you must have used the first ARN you got when you first applied.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:53am On Mar 11, 2013
Nigerians are to gullible...till they send somepeople to their early grave in d name of test....why can't u guys just become enterprising....all dis apt test...smh
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Mutee: 7:58am On Mar 11, 2013
I got the text last night too but replied this morning. For those who have written the test before, kindly enlighten us on the nature of the test.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by ElCaballa(m): 8:01am On Mar 11, 2013
Hayjaycity:

slowpoke
I guess you are one of the reasons they are calling us to come and clean up the mess.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by peedeeasobie(m): 8:02am On Mar 11, 2013
Pls what are the questions and formats for the interview? Pls those who participated in the first interview/tests, what are the questions?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by oluezekiel(m): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2013
L'blaque Haven:
Fellow NL, I received the message for the make-up test too, but i'm a bit confused, the reason is that i also filled the application form when everybody was asked to fill, but i didn't complete the form due to somethings that happened to me then but i have the ARN number which was given to me then. My question now goes thus: should i reply the make-up test message that i received last night and should i also go for the test should i'm called for the test? Thanks for your anticipated helpful responses.

Together we are in this matter. Same thing here fella, but I'll still go if I have the time.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by maasoap(m): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2013
chucky234: Court off mark?
Work on your spelling and mechanical accuracy if you don't want to sit for another make-up test ooo
No say I no advice you ooo,make nlanders bear me witness ooo
Advice instead of advise

3 Likes

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by maasoap(m): 8:14am On Mar 11, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Nigerians are to gullible...till they send somepeople to their early grave in d name of test....why can't u guys just become enterprising....all dis apt test...smh
Mr enterpriser, may be you should endeavour to us the way. Do you have idea of what it takes to be one? Majority of people need and have to work for others before they can work for themselves. Hope you understand why it has to be so.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Kakatazz(f): 8:14am On Mar 11, 2013
True.Please note that the questions might be the same as the first one.Just browse all you can about NIMC.Good luck!
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by oshinlajaneyo(m): 8:18am On Mar 11, 2013
I think their is mix up some where,cos tru d ARN given I visited their site nd what ws their is dat,I shld hv written d test at Ibadan on 26th Feb,and my old ARN gave me date of On d 25th at Lagos which I did. My own submition is hs if I ws given 2 ARN num. Quite confusing Niiiii
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by maasoap(m): 8:25am On Mar 11, 2013
El Caballa:
I guess you are one of the reasons they are calling us to come and clean up the mess.
Can u shut up for God's sake. Are u not one of the graduates u're trying to ridicule? Many applicants didn't attend the 1st test because of the long distance $ now they're correcting their mistake. Those who wrote first test $ still got another sms, I believe it was sent to them in error as they're already confirming it to us here. This devpment is not to make everybody pass but participate.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by ffo(m): 8:27am On Mar 11, 2013
I got the sms, but i may not go 4 d test, cus i have a good job now, got d job about 2 weeks ago.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Simpoto: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2013
Pls wouldnt they give opportunity to those who because of one thing or d other couldnt apply

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 11, 2013
El Caballa:

You still have d guts to talk, after uttering the most ridiculous statement from your stinking mouth on this thread...
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 11, 2013
Got the sms....and I think there is something fishy going on....

1)The website is different from the usual one!
2)People that wrote the test got the msg too(this is naija,no time to give anyone 2nd chance to write a test)
3)ARN is a reference number,which would be stored for reference sakes.......now some people suddenly have 2 ARNs(never done anywhere)
4) It just a phone activity where I can even start broadcasting such msgs..(No website filling of details,no printing out of stuffs etc)

But what I'm waiting for is where the scaming point starts...
Reply them....but pls be @ alert and be WISE!!!
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by AnitaMandy: 8:51am On Mar 11, 2013
@ynx, the website is the same one used for the previous test.
@Op I got the sms last nyt and replied this morning. They sent a confirmation text that the location is changed and the test will take place btw 16th and 17 march. I think they realised that most people didn't attend the first test because of the location mix-up and then decided to give a second chance afterall its govt recruitment. Its nt a scam. Tnx
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by emveepee: 8:53am On Mar 11, 2013
Hi NL, I missed the exam too but I saw the info on their website and I applied but all I received was a reply that said invalid ARN/loction invalid...@ls what can I do?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by mrczar(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2013
manifest1:
The confirmation just arrived and location changed test is between 16th and 17th March

Bro plz ar U̶̲̥̅̊ sure of  date, coz  really need to be sure of my availability 4  test.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by temmysoremekun(f): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2013
Dear Applicant, NIMC invites you for a make-up test. Choose your preferred test location from LAGOS,ENUGU,MINNA,AKURE,ILORIN,IBADAN by sending SMS to any of the Nos: 0807440706,08100444333,08183488285 in the format ARN#LOCATION not later than 12/03/13...i also got d same txt...was planning to bring it here....i guess it real...was doubting it b4..T̶̲̥̅hA̶̲̥̅N̶̲̥̅K̶̲̥̅S̶̲̥̅ guys
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Ekowise(m): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2013
Which kind tin be this.
I was sent the sms too but I have written then test before. They even sent me an ARN which is different from the one I have before. I went to their site to confirm the ARNs. The one I had before confirm exam date and centre to be 24/02/2013 and Unilag(which i participated). The 2nd ARN still brot out my information but with different exam date and centre(26/02/2013 Akure) which i do nt knw about.
Please OPs what do I do?
I'm confused oooooooo
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by oladiboy: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2013
I received the same message also but am confused because i did the first one @unilorin on 23rd Feb. What are they trying to do again? Oh God!
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by frankobaba(m): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2013
gibekure: i received mine too but am yet to receive confirmation test message. Maybe i did not follow the format well. pls what should i do?
[color=#990000][/color]
go kiss live transformer..

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Marvis4real(f): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2013
Pls fellow Nairalanders, I'm yet to receive my confirmation SMS after sending the ARN#LOCATION. What should I do ?or should i resend to a different number other than the one I sent to b4?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Drdreluv: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2013
littlejoe8:
I av ritten also bt got d txt. In my own case I applied 2ce bt I interchanged my 1st name & lastname, I was invited on both application initially bt I can only sho up 4 one. Now I've recvd make up test alert 4 d 2nd application.
House do I risk it again or I shld jst let go.
Advise pls!
............smart guy what are Ɣ☺u waitin for  write your thin......you will be call for two interview too lolz....
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 11, 2013
Marvis4real: Pls fellow Nairalanders, I'm yet to receive my confirmation SMS after sending the ARN#LOCATION. What should I do ?or should i resend to a different number other than the one I sent to b4?
send to the Eisalat number, works fast, I sent to the mtn number but didn't get response, had to send to the etisalt number.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by tk11: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2013
I'm confused and suspicious abt this new ARN cos its a different 1 I saw got wen making confirmation with my surname
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by chucky234(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2013
maasoap: Advice instead of advise
Your old recommended glasses no let you see say na pidgin I speak for there.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by nicago: 10:39am On Mar 11, 2013
The test is just giving an opportunity to those who MISSED the first one.

Equal opportunity employer I must say-NIMC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Updated Vacancies 3.0 '20 / Funny Meme: How To Get Employed Before 22. / Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.