Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? (28501 Views)

Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Mayflowa(m): 12:40am On Mar 15, 2013
ifykole@yahoo.c:
who would be going from Abuja tmr to Minna for the test? halla me at 07037850368 lets hook up

Does it take so much time to get to FUTMinna from Abuja?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by PinkPurple(f): 2:51am On Mar 15, 2013
My centre is ETC Center,1 Oba Akran Ikeja....pls who knows where that is? Tnx.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by troy20(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2013
ifykole@yahoo.c:
who would be going from Abuja tmr to Minna for the test? halla me at 07037850368 lets hook up
my man i de go minna 4rm abj hw we go hook up na
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Pizzanatty(m): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2013
Pink&Purple:

when u get 2 lag,drop @berger,go down and enter Ikeja bus,den stop at d last bus stop(under brigde)...den look by ur right,u will see ETC centre...best of luck
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by neeyhmutate(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2013
Pink&Purple:
U stay @ogba right and u don't knw whr Oba Akran Av is in the same ikj whr u stay? Smh! Well, once u get to Oba Akran Av, ask for New Horizon or better still, ask by the awsno...
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by charliekay: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2013
Anybody writing on 16th march Enugu...should hook me up...
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by anthoi(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2013
charlie kay: Anybody writing on 16th march Enugu...should hook me up...
I am to write at enugu 16th but I don't know d venue. Salvation Hall Christ Church, Uwani Enugu by osondo bus stop. Please, Who know this place.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by adim2(m): 10:36am On Mar 15, 2013
Mine is scheduled for saturday by 1pm Oba Akran. Please guys are they so strict with the I'd card issue, because i don't have any valid I'd card at the moment.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by neeyhmutate(m): 10:40am On Mar 15, 2013
adim2: Mine is scheduled for saturday by 1pm Oba Akran. Please guys are they so strict with the I'd card issue, because i don't have any valid I'd card at the moment.
Make sure u go with any form of identification (schl id, national id, etc) or else...U might not be allowed to write the test. Best of luck ya'all.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by PinkPurple(f): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2013
Tnx a lot!
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
charlie kay: Anybody writing on 16th march Enugu...should hook me up...
The worst is that am writing 9am on d 16th but wud travel from PH pls would they allow me to write later? considering the time i would arrive enugu cos dont knw anybody in enugu to travel friday
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by troy20(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2013
pls sumbdy shud giv me d text centre 4 minner
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by adim2(m): 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
@pink&purple
What time are you writing urs at oba akran? Mine is by 1pm
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by PinkPurple(f): 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
adim2- mine is for 9a.m
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by adim2(m): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ok best of luck. do u have any means of communication
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by abgreat: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
yorke1: Yeah..just printed mine not quite long. I don't think i'm going to open any book for this test. It would amount to a waste of time. Federal Government have already given out appointment letters to their candidate. Those fools just want to waste your time.

Hey Yorke!
You sounded a bit harsh. Where is your faith?
I'm sure you haven't seen/met any candidate with an appointment letter yet.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by dazzle37(f): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
@ Pink & Purple

i am writing by 9am too at the same venue.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by adim2(m): 2:16am On Mar 16, 2013
@pink & blue, Dazzles

can you give me a means of communication or u can add me up 2325bd92. maybe i can get the description from u guys
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by PinkPurple(f): 6:56am On Mar 16, 2013
Hi adim2,just sent a request. I was told here it close to under the bridge in ikeja to the right.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by adim2(m): 8:50am On Mar 16, 2013
Thanks. Seen d request
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by adewasco2k(m): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2013
Unilorin has a good CBT center
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by u3fine(m): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2013
adewasco2k: im through here. @Unilorin

How was it? What where the questions youu could remember?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by adewasco2k(m): 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
u3fine:

How was it? What where the questions youu could remember?
nothing special, verbal reason with a small passage, nearly opposite in meaning, correct spelling of "accumulate" "fluorescent" and few others, logical reasoning, current affairs, which is the largest airport in the world in area, former name of Zimbabwe, tallest building in the world, minister of power, full meaning of UNICEF.

few i can remember now
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by AMossley(m): 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
adewasco2k:
nothing special, verbal reason with a small passage, nearly opposite in meaning, correct spelling of "accumulate" "fluorescent" and few others, logical reasoning, current affairs, which is the largest airport in the world in area, former name of Zimbabwe, tallest building in the world, minister of power, full meaning of UNICEF.

few i can remember now
me ditto including which colour isn't in the olympic rings,the year of 9ja centenary,4mer name 4 zimbabwe,lunar eclipse,world's tallest building,words like blanch,obsequious,vituperative and so on
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by AMossley(m): 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
Did mine at ETC center,Ikeja with faith becaus there's a throng of people
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by adewasco2k(m): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2013
A.Mossley:
Did mine at ETC center,Ikeja with faith becaus there's a throng of people
i think you need to ask people that wrote last two weeks, i heard the population of the make-up test is nothing compared to that of the earlier test, so if you want to go by that...you havent started yet
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by pinton: 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
Guys has anyone taken d make up test? Im still at my centre waiting.whats the questions like?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by LEvuls(m): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
kinda of tof examcheesy
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by manifest1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
LEvuls: kinda of tof examcheesy

Really any update?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by LEvuls(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2013
manifest check previous update...guez same wit mine
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Mutee: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2013
Did mine at Unilag this afternoon. Nice test it is. God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N-power Announces End Date For Online Test / 5 Things You Should Never Do If You Want A Job In Nigeria / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.