Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? (28500 Views)

Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 11, 2013
AnitaMandy: @ynx, the website is the same one used for the previous test.
@Op I got the sms last nyt and replied this morning. They sent a confirmation text that the location is changed and the test will take place btw 16th and 17 march. I think they realised that most people didn't attend the first test because of the location mix-up and then decided to give a second chance afterall its govt recruitment. Its nt a scam. Tnx

Website page is the same..website link is different..
Old:www.nimc.gov.ng
New:www.nimc.com
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Marvis4real(f): 10:46am On Mar 11, 2013
slimmy05: send to the Eisalat number, works fast, I sent to the mtn number but didn't get response, had to send to the etisalt number.
I called td helpline and was told not 2 leave a space and I left a space initially while typing the ARN#LOCATION. So, I hv received d confirmation SMS.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by bibinwaka: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2013
fellow NL, if u no u hav writtn d tst b4 and mayb u fild double form pls dnt go nd rewrit. Dia staff just cald me now nd told me is a strategy 2 eliminate double entries applicatn.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Xymma(f): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2013
A friend of mine who also got dis same text (he wrote d jst concluded apt test @ ilorin on 25) said he replied following d format ARN#LOCATION and received anoda text stating an invalid ARN. I also wrote mine on 25 and received dat same text. I jst sent my ARN & location 2 der number. Expectin der response
In my opinion, dos dat got an invalid ARN afta sendin ARN#LOCATION, shuld relax cos it shows ur test was submitted becos u can't write 2ce. I stand 2 b corrected
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by markize(m): 10:58am On Mar 11, 2013
I did not write the first test, I did not get the txt either. I sent I msg to 080744077066 the reply I got was 'INVAILD ARN/LOCATION CHANGE WAS DISABLED' pls NL wht shld I do? help plssssss.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by kcee07: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2013
Xulaxy: I wrote d last test in lagos,bhu dey still send me d mssg 4 make up test.dn av send it again bhu dis is dere 'reply Invalid ARN / Location Change Was Disabled' pls wat can i do.......

wat it means is dat u have taken d test b4 and as such ur ARN has already been logd on already that u hav taken d test so, u cannot take d test again. Probably d msg u got was machine error as they are randomly sent thru d system

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by kcee07: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2013
Xulaxy: I wrote d last test in lagos,bhu dey still send me d mssg 4 make up test.dn av send it again bhu dis is dere 'reply Invalid ARN / Location Change Was Disabled' pls wat can i do.......
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by illyb: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2013
Am totally confused coz I hv coz I did the test b4 and now a text on my phone. I wonder what make up 4 sme 1 did nt miss d test.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by onyeahams: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2013
The test is for those who missed the first test. Especially those who were not able to travel because they were given centres outside where they re based.Its not scam! NIMC is just trying to give fairness to all applicants giving all who missed the first test a chance for a make up.Its well.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by neeyhmutate(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2013
I think the make up test is just an opportunity for NIMC/Human Capital Partners on their own part to create a free-fair playin ground for applicants who missed the test. We all might be right with our assumptions but lets just wait and see where it all ends. I think there are cases of those who missed the test due to late arrival or who are not aware of the test but also applied. So this is an opportunity for them to have the test. I guess the on-going 2-days house hearing on public service recruitment is actually a factor to why the results are yet to be released. I cant wait either to find out the end of this charade. Best of luck to those writing the make up test.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by neeyhmutate(m): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2013
illyb: Am totally confused coz I hv coz I did the test b4 and now a text on my phone. I wonder what make up 4 sme 1 did nt miss d test.

If u did not missed the test at first, ignore the message.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by hustla(m): 11:25am On Mar 11, 2013
got d text...chose Lagos....will pass...go for the interview...get the job...
#Shikenah
#OluwaIsInvolved
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Xymma(f): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2013
Xymma: A friend of mine who also got dis same text (he wrote d jst concluded apt test @ ilorin on 25) said he replied following d format ARN#LOCATION and received anoda text stating an invalid ARN. I also wrote mine on 25 and received dat same text. I jst sent my ARN & location 2 der number. Expectin der response
In my opinion, dos dat got an invalid ARN afta sendin ARN#LOCATION, shuld relax cos it shows ur test was submitted becos u can't write 2ce. I stand 2 b corrected

I jst got a response 4Rm Dem dat my test location was updated and dat I'm scheduled 2 tak d test btw 16 & 17.
I think derz a mix up somwher cos I did d test, infact I had lyk som seconds left b4 I clicked on end test and it stated dat my test was submitted blah blah blah..........hmmmm, I'm so confused. Called der help desk bt der line is congested
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2013
neeyhmutate: I think the make up test is just an opportunity for NIMC/Human Capital Partners on their own part to create a free-fair playin ground for applicants who missed the test. We all might be right with our assumptions but lets just wait and see where it all ends. I think there are cases of those who missed the test due to late arrival or who are not aware of the test but also applied. So this is an opportunity for them to have the test. I guess the on-going 2-days house hearing on public service recruitment is actually a factor to why the results are yet to be released. I cant wait either to find out the end of this charade. Best of luck to those writing the make up test.
God bless you bro. Nice talk. Shows you're not just a graduate, but a learned fellow.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Sabeey5: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2013
I also got d sms. I'm so confused cos my ARN is same wit d previous. I've taken d exam b4 at ilorin nd I didn't register twice. Advice pls. Though I av responded to their sms by changing my location nd I didn't receive error report rather I was told to wait for more details on d exam scheduled 16th and 17th

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Ronky9ce(f): 11:52am On Mar 11, 2013
slimmy05: send to the Eisalat number, works fast, I sent to the mtn number but didn't get response, had to send to the etisalt number.
Which one is d etislat no there cos am kind of confused wot dis there networks
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by psalmytito(m): 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
Anytym u want to make a post dont b selfcenter,never u post what wil benefit u alone, without u considering another person interest and never b posting any abusive words,this forum is nt ment for hooligance but 4 corperate job seekers.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by mikedore: 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
d glo number is 08074407066. D last digit six was missing initially. Just got it frm their site.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by psalmytito(m): 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
I tik dos dat h' wrtn d tst b4 shdnt go 4 d 2nd tst cus dey namd d tst mak up tst nt a rewrit tst nd another tin u hv 2 consider s dt dos dt re unable 2 complet their aplictn wre also invitd.may b u hv difcutis y aplying nd dat lid to double aplictn
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by churchillfrank(m): 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
T capello:

I ve writen too, but I still got invitation for d make-up test. Am kind of confused.
may be ur score was not up to cut off mark. So u can go and write the test
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by maasoap(m): 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
chucky234: Your old recommended glasses no let you see say na pidgin I speak for there.
But you don used style modify am now.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Generaltos: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
@NIMC it is welllll.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by maasoap(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
I was given between 16 and 17 to sit for the make up test but I have civil service test slated for 16th. I just pray that they give me 17th.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Topiipii(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
oluwaponmile: Pls guyz hw can Ȋ̝̊̅ get my ARN back ?
go to nimcjobs.com/Application/ConfirmARN.aspx to confirm your ARN.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by chucky234(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
maasoap: But you don used style modify am now.
As sharp guy na
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by OLAVICS: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
tducks2003: pls in d first test wot are d question they asked
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by adewasco2k(m): 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
ynx: Got the sms....and I think there is something fishy going on....

1)The website is different from the usual one!
2)People that wrote the test got the msg too(this is naija,no time to give anyone 2nd chance to write a test)
3)ARN is a reference number,which would be stored for reference sakes.......now some people suddenly have 2 ARNs(never done anywhere)
4) It just a phone activity where I can even start broadcasting such msgs..(No website filling of details,no printing out of stuffs etc)

But what I'm waiting for is where the scaming point starts...
Reply them....but pls be @ alert and be WISE!!!
Who are you please? I think its only fair you carry out your research before jumping into dump conclusions!

Sometimes i wonder how dumb some people are...naija needs very smart people.

Let me answer you, just in case you are the type that will like to learn.

1.The website is different from the usual one!>> Through out the whole process there was only one site which is NIMC job site: http://www.nimcjobs.com but NIMC main website is http://www.nimc.gov.ng/
2.People that wrote the test got the msg too>> people who got the message even though they wrote the first test are lucky because one way or the other they didnt submit their test and so they have no score record, NIMC recruiters counted those as absent
3.ARN is a reference number,which would be stored for reference sakes.......now some people suddenly have 2 ARNs>> Did you care to read at all? the guy said he registered twice, so what did you expect? after any registration, you will be assigned one, regardless if you have already registered before
4.It just a phone activity where I can even start broadcasting such msgs..(No website filling of details,no printing out of stuffs etc),>> at first i didnt get what you were trying to say....but yea, i know now, you mean sending a message to acknowledge that you will re-write the exam and choosing a location? so if they tell you to send them a mail...you will start complaining again that you dont have access to the internet, i see no problem with people sending the acknowledgement via SMS and to even get an instant reply shows they have good IT structure in place to handle SMS auto-responder.

I took my time to address you not because i have anything against you but its sickening seeing many people drop comment with out any proof and you tend to mislead others

one love and wish all peeps re-writing and those awaiting interview success!

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by illyb: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
I jst recive dis txt: "The recent test invite you received is for a test for ONLY those who HAVEN'T taken the test. Pls disregard the message if you have already taken the testso ist ckear now. "
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by whitedove1: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
I just received this from NIMC now "The recent test invite you received is for a test for ONLY those who HAVEN'T taken the test. Pls disregard the message if you have already taken the test"
...This settles it I guess!
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Gloswety: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
Anyone in my shoes have sent my ARN#location to one of d numbers but no reply?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Rexmarysweet(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
NIMC just sent another sms saying thus; The recent test invite you received is for a test for ONLY those who HAVEN'T taken the test. Pls disregard the message if you have already taken the test
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
[quote author=Gloswety]Anyone in my shoes have sent my ARN#location to one of d numbers but no reply?[/quote

why will someone be in your shoes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N-power Announces End Date For Online Test / 5 Things You Should Never Do If You Want A Job In Nigeria / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.