Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? (28518 Views)

Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by homebucks: 12:20am On Mar 11, 2013
I wrote d last test but got d mesage for dis make up. What do I do?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 11, 2013
Pink&Purple:
I got the text too,sent my ARN nd location but got a reply that my ARN is invalid and location change disabled. Sent them an email anyway,hoping they reply soon.
did you write the first test?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by wealthyprince(m): 2:10am On Mar 11, 2013
I got this information from their NIMC site

NIMC MAKE-UP TEST

All applicants that were unable to sit for the recently concluded NIMC job test.

To write the make-up test, kindly send SMS to any of these numbers: 08100444333, 08183488285, 08074407066 to choose your preferred test location.

Available test locations are: LAGOS, IBADAN, MINNA, ILORIN, ENUGU & AKURE.

To choose a test location, Send ARN#LOCATION to any of these GSM Numbers: 08100444333, 08183488285, 08074407066

For instance text ARN#LAGOS (where ARN is your assigned ARN) if you wish to write the test in Lagos. This option closes by 12/03/2013

Signed
HUMAN CAPITAL PARTNERS
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by LblaqueHaven(m): 3:04am On Mar 11, 2013
Fellow NL, I received the message for the make-up test too, but i'm a bit confused, the reason is that i also filled the application form when everybody was asked to fill, but i didn't complete the form due to somethings that happened to me then but i have the ARN number which was given to me then. My question now goes thus: should i reply the make-up test message that i received last night and should i also go for the test should i'm called for the test? Thanks for your anticipated helpful responses.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Xulaxy(m): 3:15am On Mar 11, 2013
Av send it bhu i neva c reply ooo eg ARN#LAGOS
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by scobaba: 3:41am On Mar 11, 2013
Da means people really fail da first test.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by kabba7(m): 4:23am On Mar 11, 2013
tducks2003: pls in d first test wot are d question they asked

Looking for expoI? too bad for information this is coomputers generated not easy to dub they are cheap questions
The question is during the first test some 150,000 sat and it is rumoured the available slot 1800 what are they driving at that the first test did not meet the minimum cut ofmark or the Abuja lists have not come ?

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by hapholahbi: 5:22am On Mar 11, 2013
I received the text just now, pls let share info on d likely question, best of luck to everyone.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by luvbeloved(m): 5:37am On Mar 11, 2013
You guys should take it serious,its not scam
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by ElCaballa(m): 5:40am On Mar 11, 2013
tducks2003: i got it too.but confused. it's nimc.gov..ng but dis is nimcjobs.com. pls check d make2 out. any difference
did the initial text msg with which you wrote the exam carry gov.ng instead.?Why are you Nigerian graduates always confused.didnt you check the previous message against this one?Believe me,there is only one reason for this make up test=poor performance.i believe most of you went there and messed up.they couldnt get what they want.there was no time to giraffeeing and sorting.dont worry.we that missed the first test will go there to possess our possession.The GOD of seconds chance have given us a second chance.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 11, 2013
I am looking at the whole thing as a charade. I have a broda who was invited earlier for the test and said dat he wasn't going cos he got Oil and gas job in january and he was called again. He simply deleted the text message. What's the fuss about inviting people for test when they messed up the whole arrangement the first time. Its also an indictment on the quality of Nigerian graduates if they couldn't pass a simple test as the NIMC one. Let them not waste my time because they want to bring in candidates from the back door.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 11, 2013
El Caballa:
did the initial text msg with which you wrote the exam carry gov.ng instead.?Why are you Nigerian graduates always confused.didnt you check the previous message against this one?Believe me,there is only one reason for this make up test=poor performance.i believe most of you went there and messed up.they couldnt get what they want.there was no time to giraffeeing and sorting.dont worry.we that missed the first test will go there to possess our possession.The GOD of seconds chance have given us a second chance.

slowpoke

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Uffakowoicho(m): 6:25am On Mar 11, 2013
Those have written b4,if u have anoda text 4 a make up,know dat ur cut off make is not enough so endeavour 2 rewrite. Tank u
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Xulaxy(m): 6:27am On Mar 11, 2013
I wrote d last test in lagos,bhu dey still send me d mssg 4 make up test.dn av send it again bhu dis is dere 'reply Invalid ARN / Location Change Was Disabled' pls wat can i do.......
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by falayi2000(m): 6:31am On Mar 11, 2013
Am yet to get a confirmation text after sending my information. For those that wrote the first test, What kind of Questions were asked? Is it Aptitude test or what[/color][color=#990000]
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by olawunmisamuel1: 6:35am On Mar 11, 2013
Me I personally feel the test is for those that didn't write it in the first place. But if deep down you know you didn't do well in the first place, I think it would be wise to go and write it again.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by realsammie(m): 6:35am On Mar 11, 2013
I wrote the first exam but also received the make up invitation text. I am so confuse. is it because i didn't click submit in the first exam house pls help out
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by castello: 6:44am On Mar 11, 2013
It is true they are inviting applicants who missed out on the previous test. My take on it is that the organizers are making a charade of the whole process. I had to travel from Abuja to Ilorin with my 2 weeks old baby for this test. Because my husband and i evaluated the risk and the opportunity. What is the commission gaming at? Realisitically, why would a reputable organization ask you to make a choice out of a range only to turn around and send people out to areas they did not choose. It shows lack of credibility, lack of organization and terrible planning. Neither the commission, the Human capital group or their advisors did a research on this process. Craving to be technology compliant doesn't take a month of planning, neither does it mean incorporating a computer-based test. Our questions were not auto-generated. Its so sad that everyone who wrote on same day had same questions whether you were scheduled for 8am or 2pm, na same question. mtttcheeew

Abeg, lets face reality, this is a charade. Only last week the commission confirmed 150,000 applicants wrote the test. 150,000 applicants vying for 1,750 and they are still looking for more numbers. Is it that those who wrote (remember 150,000) are no good? How is it possible that test questions that were posted on this forum and on several websites which were constantly repeated each test day failed to be answered correctly by 150,000 graduates? Could it be that this re-test has the list of "preselected" successful applicants? Is it possible to conduct a make-up test for persons who did not participate in the initial test or for persons who did not make the pass mark from the initial test? I rephrase my question; Who is the make-up test for: People who did not write the test at all or people who wrote and did not make the pass mark? Who are these people? Note: i said people. Because we have heard of persons who did not complete the application or submit a final application being invited to the write the test.

Nairalanders, No be today o! All my body parts that are movable are crossed to see how this charade will end.
Keep the hope alive though. I may be wrong.

8 Likes

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by MissOpe(f): 6:52am On Mar 11, 2013
El Caballa:

You must be a lunatic for saying this.... Go and possess ur possession and lets see if U'll get d job....... Outdated Fool.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 11, 2013
Abeg make una stop all these 'I wrote the last one n got d text' questions... undecided undecided
If u got the text, and u want to write this one, go ahead and send d text. Chances r they'll tell u its disabled.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by MissOpe(f): 7:00am On Mar 11, 2013
castello: It is true they are inviting applicants who missed out on the previous test. My take on it is that the organizers are making a charade of the whole process. I had to travel from Abuja to Ilorin with my 2 weeks old baby for this test. Because my husband and i evaluated the risk and the opportunity. What is the commission gaming at? Realisitically, why would a reputable organization ask you to make a choice out of a range only to turn around and send people out to areas they did not choose. It shows lack of credibility, lack of organization and terrible planning. Neither the commission, the Human capital group or their advisors did a research on this process. Craving to be technology compliant doesn't take a month of planning, neither does it mean incorporating a computer-based test. Our questions were not auto-generated. Its so sad that everyone who wrote on same day had same questions whether you were scheduled for 8am or 2pm, na same question. mtttcheeew

Abeg, lets face reality, this is a charade. Only last week the commission confirmed 150,000 applicants wrote the test. 150,000 applicants vying for 1,750 and they are still looking for more numbers. Is it that those who wrote (remember 150,000) are no good? How is it possible that test questions that were posted on this forum and on several websites which were constantly repeated each test day failed to be answered correctly by 150,000 graduates? Could it be that this re-test has the list of "preselected" successful applicants? Is it possible to conduct a make-up test for persons who did not participate in the initial test or for persons who did not make the pass mark from the initial test? I rephrase my question; Who is the make-up test for: People who did not write the test at all or people who wrote and did not make the pass mark? Who are these people? Note: i said people. Because we have heard of persons who did not complete the application or submit a final application being invited to the write the test.

Nairalanders, No be today o! All my body parts that are movable are crossed to see how this charade will end.
Keep the hope alive though. I may be wrong.

The issue is this - they want their candidates (who never applied for the job) to write the test under the pretext of a make up test.........so dat dey can give dem direct slots to getting the job....
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by littlejoe8(m): 7:00am On Mar 11, 2013
Agujiegbe: i have writen d text but i still got d msg am confused is dere any one out dere who can advise me
I av ritten also bt got d txt. In my own case I applied 2ce bt I interchanged my 1st name & lastname, I was invited on both application initially bt I can only sho up 4 one. Now I've recvd make up test alert 4 d 2nd application.
House do I risk it again or I shld jst let go.
Advise pls!
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Lanre6: 7:04am On Mar 11, 2013
Miss Ope:

You must be a lunatic for saying this.... Go and possess ur possession and lets see if U'll get d job....... Outdated Fool.
Lwkm.....
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by wizzy2021: 7:06am On Mar 11, 2013
Miss Ope:

his a big fool, if Na that nimc exam, pple pass am die. Cos I cn still remember all d current affairs dey asked me n I got 8/10 plus I got all d quantitative plus d eng n logic Na pure water. D agency just wan use dis idea choose pple wa get connection in high places. Dis the first time in history of aptitude test in Nigeria am hearing of a makeup test. Corruption don kill us finish... For all dos wa dey say pple fail...mk u una calm down cos me personally suppose get at least 70% if i fail that exam.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by maasoap(m): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2013
Please I need to know Ibadan centre location before chosing it. Anybody has idea?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by oluwaponmile(m): 7:18am On Mar 11, 2013
Pls guyz hw can Ȋ̝̊̅ get my ARN back ?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by eghosarita: 7:20am On Mar 11, 2013
Xulaxy: I wrote d last test in lagos,bhu dey still send me d mssg 4 make up test.dn av send it again bhu dis is dere 'reply Invalid ARN / Location Change Was Disabled' pls wat can i do.......
that means d makeup test message was sent in error so forget about it.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by RisenSun(m): 7:23am On Mar 11, 2013
Uffakowoicho: Those have written b4,if u have anoda text 4 a make up,know dat ur cut off make is not enough so endeavour 2 rewrite. Tank u

Is the idea to get everyone to pass?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by B5: 7:28am On Mar 11, 2013
Let those of us who are to re-write the test check ourselves, did we submit the last test? Cos I was timed out automatically by the system at the expiration of my time and that's where I'm suspecting. So, is there anyone in the house who submitted and still got the text
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by ghosttownboss(m): 7:29am On Mar 11, 2013
Some pple are being told to come and write the test again.na wa o!guess u guys are more of nigerians than some of us.it is well sha.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by eghosarita: 7:30am On Mar 11, 2013
littlejoe8:
I av ritten also bt got d txt. In my own case I applied 2ce bt I interchanged my 1st name & lastname, I was invited on both application initially bt I can only sho up 4 one. Now I've recvd make up test alert 4 d 2nd application.
House do I risk it again or I shld jst let go.
Advise pls!
this is an act of deceit, u were told to apply only once yet because of greed (pardon me but that's what u exhibited)u applied twice not only that now changed ur name so they don't discover, however this is an opportunity to repent, u got d opportunity to seat for d 2 but decided to choose ur most preferred the first time so I ll advise u ignore this 2nd one even though u have d opportunity to make restitution or else u ll end up loosing both opportunity if u continue in ur deceit, a word is enough for the wise. Do stay Blessed!
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by hardeywaley2012: 7:33am On Mar 11, 2013
i believe in GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Never Do If You Want A Job In Nigeria / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! / 2015 Immigration Recruitment Exercise In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.