Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? (28499 Views)

Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by adewasco2k(m): 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
Gloswety: Anyone in my shoes have sent my ARN#location to one of d numbers but no reply?
Please please dont tell me you sent something like this: ARN#LAGOS?

They asked you to send 57899634633#LAGOS 57899634633 = which is your ARN, that should be your mistake, havent heard anybody complained about not getting a reply
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by PinkPurple(f): 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
Yes,I also got the text,for those that wrote earlier to disregard the makeup test.I didn't write the first test and I ve sent ARN#location but said invalid ystdy. Called the helpline told me to keep trying.So,I guess I will.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by adewasco2k(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
Pink&Purple:
Yes,I also got the text,for those that wrote earlier to disregard the makeup test.I didn't write the first test and I ve sent ARN#location but said invalid ystdy. Called the helpline told me to keep trying.So,I guess I will.
hey babe send it in this format 454333445#LAGOS with the numbers representing your ARN
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by almithy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2013
The recent test invite you received is for a test for ONLY those who HAVEN'T taken the test. Pls disregard the message if you have already taken the test.dis text dey send again to me,just got it not quite long
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Donvolcano: 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
El Caballa:
did the initial text msg with which you wrote the exam carry gov.ng instead.?Why are you Nigerian graduates always confused.didnt you check the previous message against this one?Believe me,there is only one reason for this make up test=poor performance.i believe most of you went there and messed up.they couldnt get what they want.there was no time to giraffeeing and sorting.dont worry.we that missed the first test will go there to possess our possession.The GOD of seconds chance have given us a second chance.

Well, I wish you goodluck.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
So they had to send a text again dissuading pple dat had already wriiten d text not to bother about it for u guys to really understand. Haba naija youths! Make una dey think fast now..stop falling ur hands. Its as clear as d sky. So u guys actually wanted to go n write again after u had written??. Haba!!
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by u3fine(m): 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
Please those that wrote the first test in Enugu, how can I locate the center if coming from Port Harcourt?
Thank you as u respond.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Iykecollins(m): 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
shiloh: So they had to send a text again dissuading pple dat had already wriiten d text not to bother about it for u guys to really understand. Haba naija youths! Make una dey think fast now..stop falling ur hands. Its as clear as d sky. So u guys actually wanted to go n write again after u had written??. Haba!!
Nope, they av sent another one and it states that those who have written before and still wish to write again should do so to improve their chances...lmao
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Iykecollins(m): 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
shiloh: So they had to send a text again dissuading pple dat had already wriiten d text not to bother about it for u guys to really understand. Haba naija youths! Make una dey think fast now..stop falling ur hands. Its as clear as d sky. So u guys actually wanted to go n write again after u had written??. Haba!!
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by olukay007: 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
Pls house, when is the make up test coming up! Not in d msg.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2013
Where is d test centre in Enugu?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by charliekay: 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
pls where is d centre for pple that going to write in Enugu...
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by joshneku: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
Iv sent d text thrice o yet no response. pls wats d solution?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
joshneku: Iv sent d text thrice o yet no response. pls wats d solution?
send it to the 3 numbers displayed in the text msg. Do that fast as tommorow is the deadline.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by joshneku: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
Thank God iv finally gotn a response 4rm nimc. sent my text to 08074407066
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Mayflowa(m): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
I missed the first test, yet I haven't received a rescheduled test msg sad Is there anyone like that.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by laurynkay: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
pls for thoes of u that wrot the test previously, what was it like.... Pls a little tip can go a long way. Thanks a lot.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Innocent314: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
If u sat 4 d test b4 ,& u rcvd anoda txt 4 make up test, Pls try n call d customers service officer 2 let dem knw u sat 4 d 1st test bc they ll info u nt 2 go 4 d test bc u wrote d 1st test. NOTE: THIS MAKE UP TEST IS 4 only those dt didnt write d jst concluded test. So if u av written b4, dnt go. If u av nt, u can go if u rcvd test. Make sure u all call dia line 2 knw ur fate b4 u enta road
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
lauryn_kay: pls for thoes of u that wrot the test previously, what was it like.... Pls a little tip can go a long way. Thanks a lot.

15 verbal , 15 quantitative, 10 current affairs and 10 english... Read about nimc and govt officials. Goodluck 2u.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Soglad(f): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
Osc: Where is d test centre in Enugu?
salvation hall Christ church, uwani by osondu bus stop Enugu.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by u3fine(m): 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
Soglad: salvation hall Christ church, uwani by osondu bus stop Enugu.
Please, How do I locate this venue when coming from Port Harcourt?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by muut2: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
Just prepare ur mind for the test, the questions may not be helpful to u all u need to know is the areas the question will be focused on which is Current Affairs, Mathematics & English. Good luck!
tducks2003: pls in d first test wot are d question they asked
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by aduhube: 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
I texted my ARN and the preferred venue as requested, received "Your test venue was updated...Further details will be communicated" but checked my test venue, it is still bearing the old date and venue. Did anybody receive the same message? What should I do?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by princephobia(m): 5:22am On Mar 12, 2013
pls any one who have idea where ILORIN centr is located...pls let me knw
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by emandman: 8:46am On Mar 12, 2013
Mayflowa: I missed the first test, yet I haven't received a rescheduled test msg sad Is there anyone like that.
if am you i'd jst send the text accordingly lyk dat.
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Nwandol: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2013
Pls those that previously wrote d test,wot re d requirements to go for d exam wit
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Ajifaransete: 10:12am On Mar 12, 2013
Please, How can, i get my ARN?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by Ajifaransete: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2013
adewasco2k:
Please please dont tell me you sent something like this: ARN#LAGOS?

They asked you to send 57899634633#LAGOS 57899634633 = which is your ARN, that should be your mistake, havent heard anybody complained about not getting a reply

Please, How can i get M̶̲̥̅y̲̅ ARN?
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by yomz1e(m): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2013
I got it too, I was a bit suspicious at 1st, but can you blame people for the low turnout, I applied in abuja, my test location was in ibadan, my friend did hers was in ilorin, I mean what kind of 4uckries is that. I went for one gmat test for one stupid lafayette bank in ibadan cost me a lot of money not to talk about the danger when travelling. Also only in under developed countries is Gmat still been used!I have been abroad and such tests are only used for highly paid or national security jobs, not when you applying for a clerical position or file filler! Another thing that baffles me is I got a reply back saying my arn number is wrong and yet it was included in the original text I got! Is this some sort of scam and as for the low turn out, my friend told me there were thousands who turned up for the test and I imagine this is the same all over the test centres..so something doesn't add up
Re: NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? by kiwi5: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2013
pls house,is it already late to send it today 12/3/2013,pls i need an urgent answer.Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N-power Announces End Date For Online Test / 5 Things You Should Never Do If You Want A Job In Nigeria / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.