Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana (16293 Views)

We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths / Boko Haram: Insurgents Not Northerners —NEF / We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by kbdrim(m): 1:10am On Mar 11, 2013
Lagos lawyer, Femi Falana has described last week celebrated claim by Senator Ita Enang that 80 percent of Nigeria’s oil blocks is owned by Northerners as totally false and misleading. The lawyer in a statement released today and obtained by iReports-ng.com said majority of the nation’s oil blocks are owned by foreigners and foreign companies.

The statement reads in full:

“During the debate on the Petroleum Industry Bill last week on the floor of the Senate at Abuja the names of a few Nigerians to whom the Federal Government had allocated oil blocks were revealed. It was specifically alleged that 83 per cent of all oil blocks in the country are owned by northerners. Not unexpectedly, those who are won’t to complain of neglect and maginalisation of their geo-political zones have been demanding for equitable distribution of oil blocks among the comprador bourgeoisie of the various ethnic groups. Embarrassed by the disclosure and the diversionary furore it is generating the Arewa Consultative Forum has called for a public inquiry into the allegation that northerners are the largest beneficiaries of the oil block largesse in the country.

While I have never supported the policy of allocating the oil blocks owned exclusively by the Federal Government to selected individuals and foreign oil companies it is pertinent to point out that the list published by the media last week is totally outdated and grossly misleading. The list contained only the names of those who were allocated oil blocks under the defunct military junta. In other words, the list did not contain the names of the other traders who have been allocated oil blocks by the ruling party since 1999. Equally missing from the list are the names of multinational companies otherwise called “Oil majors” which control and manage the lion share of the oil and gas industry. For instance, I have a suit pending at the Federal High Court against the Ministry of Petroleum Resources over the renewal of the expired 40-year old licences of three oil blocks (which produce 580,000 barrels of crude oil per day) for Mobil Producing last year for the sum of $600 million notwithstanding that a Chinese oil company had offered to pay $5.8 billion for the same oil blocks !

Apart from Mobil there are about 17 other foreign oil companies which are the major key players in the oil industry while Nigerians are forced to operate in the marginal fields .The said foreign companies or Oil Majors own 80 % of the oil blocks and as such they are completely in charge of the oil and gas industry. They produce the oil and gas, and declare the figures they like. They smile to the banks daily while Nigerians fight over the crumbs from the Master’s Table. In spite of the indictment by the National Extractive Industry Transparency Initiative (NEITI) some of the companies have continued to withhold billions of dollars from the Federation Account. The joint venture agreements between some oil producing countries and oil companies are in the ratio of 80/20 percent in favour of the owners of the oil. But in Nigeria it is 60/40 percent in favour of the Federal Government of whatever is declared by the oil companies. It is common knowledge that some of the foreign oil companies operating in Nigeria have, with the connivance of the Federal Government, been leasing oil blocks allocated to them to other persons or companies.

Incidentally, the disclosure in the Senate last week coincided with the death of President Hugo Rafael Chavez of Venezuela who nationalised the oil industry which enabled his government to generate enough revenue to fund a comprehensive welfare programme for the hitherto improverished people of the Latin American country. But the enomous commonwealth of the Nigerian people have been cornered by a few rent collectors and other members of the parasitic ruling class. A few of them who raked billions of dollars from the illegal sale of the oil blocks have openly confessed that they do not know what to do with the huge fund! Because such wealth has been privatised Nigeria cannot, like Venezuela, meet the eight Millenium Development Goals by 2015.

In view of the confusion caused by the partial information released by the Senate last week the Ministry of Petroleum Resources should, without any further delay, publish an up-to-date list of all local individuals and foreigners who have been allocated oil blocks by the Federal Government. After the publication the Goodluck Jonathan Administration should proceed to cancel all oil blocks allocated to a few interest groups and vest them in the Federal Government in line with section 44 of the Constitution. In other words the oil and gas should be nationalised in the interest of the Nigerian people. Instead of empowering either the President of the Republic or the Minister of Petroleum Resources to dole out oil blocks to serving ministers, party members, personal friends and business partners the National Assembly should ensure that all blocks are owned by the Federal Government in trust for the Nigerian people. This demand accords with section 16(1)(c ) of the Constitution which states that the State shall “manage and operate the major sectors of the economy”.

Femi Falana SAN
http://ireports-ng.com/2013/03/10/80-of-nigerias-oil-blocks-owned-by-foreigners-not-northerners-falana-says-senator-enangs-claim-misleading/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by Eziachi: 1:18am On Mar 11, 2013
Can someone, for the life of me give us the updated list? After all the long sermon about the one we now know is wrong or now outdated-can we see the one they think is correct, up to date and non misleading?

4 Likes

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by kbdrim(m): 1:27am On Mar 11, 2013
Eziachi: Can someone, for the life of me give us the updated list? After all the long sermon about the one we now know is wrong or now outdated-can we see the one they think is correct, up to date and non misleading?
The point is senator Enang was just been mischievous with his statement knowing Nigerians are ever willing to swallow hook line and sinker anything that maligns the North

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 11, 2013
kbdrim:
The point is senator Enang was just been mischievous with his statement knowing Nigerians are ever willing to swallow hook line and sinker anything that maligns the North

True

11 Likes

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 11, 2013
Plausible...

The other guy was just playing politics with the future and unity of the country... He made a lousy and ridiculous statement without any proof whatsoever and he also refused to give the total number of oil blocs the country has... The man needs to be locked up for treasonable felony for deceiving Nigerians and trying to cause disunity among the ethnic groups...

Multinationals own your oil!! I doubt Nigerians own up to 10% of the oil blocs, to be honest...

16 Likes

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by huninaija(f): 1:59am On Mar 11, 2013
But why does this government feel the need to lie to about every single thing they do? Don't Nigerian's deserve to know the truth?? or do they think they can keep us in darkness forever??

They need to release an up to date list showing we the Nigerian people, the "multi-national" corporations, that own a majority share of the oil blocks? These people are blood sucking retards and deserve all the evil that is coming to them!
Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by MrGarri: 2:05am On Mar 11, 2013
The list contained only the names of those who were allocated oil blocks under the defunct military junta. In other words, the list did not contain the names of the other traders who have been allocated oil blocks by the ruling party since 1999.

It's fair at this time to ask Sen. Enang to produce the COMPLETE list of all who own oil blocks in Nigeria...

Goodluck Jonathan Administration should proceed to cancel all oil blocks allocated to a few interest groups and vest them in the Federal Government in line with section 44 of the Constitution. In other words the oil and gas should be nationalised in the interest of the Nigerian people. Instead of empowering either the President of the Republic or the Minister of Petroleum Resources to dole out oil blocks to serving ministers, party members, personal friends and business partners the National Assembly should ensure that all blocks are owned by the Federal Government in trust for the Nigerian people.

Seconded!!
Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 11, 2013
For instance, I have a suit pending at the Federal High Court against the Ministry of Petroleum Resources over the renewal of the expired 40-year old licences of three oil blocks (which produce 580,000 barrels of crude oil per day) for Mobil Producing last year for the sum of $600 million notwithstanding that a Chinese oil company had offered to pay $5.8 billion for the same oil blocks
Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by alex101(m): 4:08am On Mar 11, 2013
I will have to agree and disagree with Falana on some points he raised.

(a) I'm in with him on his demand that the FG provide the latest list of Nigerians that own oil block,,,I'll even go further that they be published based on state of origin.

(b) I disagree with the lawyer on his stand that Sen. Enang was wrong. When the senator made his presentation, he did not include the multinational oil companies, for I believe the Senator was well aware of the 40% stake that they (oil Companies) have in nigeria's oil & gas industry. The senator must have strictly zeroed in on the total number of nigerians owning oil blocks. Simply put: for every 10 nigerian oil block owners, 8 are northerners,,,QED.

Meanwhile, lets await the full list of oil-block owners of nigerian extraction.

25 Likes

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by Nobody: 4:15am On Mar 11, 2013
Ok, The fact is that the senator gave a list and backed it up, everyother person just running around the bush inthe name of one nigeria. This senator is representing somewhere and im so happy he is doing his job atleast fighting to see that what belongs to them are theirs! We all know nigeria is corrupt and we alk know the rich are wicked but I would rather have my brother steal my dad money than my neighbour! That oil is their muther... fu..cking oil for godsake! Why will igbos, yorubas or hausas whosoever in nigeria be sharing it as if na them own! I mean ppl from ND shld be owners of the 90% of the oil blocks then talk about others! Common guys you always see yorubas talk about their own, igbos their own , hausa their own so why the f..uck wont they talk about their . Infact that 13% they getting to me is marginalization and wickedness to them! Dont ask me what they have done with it afterall what have the rest of the country done with the rest 87%.. al nigeria is still alive today because of that region! Its what keeping the country going!! Im beinning to like ppl from ND, I remember in onitsha as a kid, they always fight each other in delta state but not anymore they now realize nigeria has been ra...ping them from behind and they standing up against it now!!

11 Likes

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 11, 2013
This is a Yoruba man, a sincere southwestner talking! Yet, those greedy bastards were quick to call us names, cos one Akinola wrote his views which he is entitled to. Now, isn't this the major issue with Nigeria?
Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by 9javoice1(m): 5:15am On Mar 11, 2013
The senator is talking about the oil blocks owned by nigerians.
can somebody refute his claims with fact not biting abt the bush.

by the way why is it the yorubas that is challenging this claims?
Since when did yorubas become the north or is there anything they are hiding and protecting.

Can this be the major reason the west and north came out enmass for oil subsidy protest and refuse to protest against god fatherism and born to rule mentality. pls let the north refute this claims.

To me i can see the political game plan between the north and west even if it is against their southern brothers. yorubas should thread with caution because we are all watching with keen.

17 Likes

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 11, 2013
alex101: I will have to agree and disagree with Falana on some points he raised.

(a) I'm in with him on his demand that the FG provide the latest list of Nigerians that own oil block,,,I'll even go further that they be published based on state of origin.

(b) I disagree with the lawyer on his stand that Sen. Enang was wrong. When the senator made his presentation, he did not include the multinational oil companies, for I believe the Senator was well aware of the 40% stake that they (oil Companies) have in nigeria's oil & gas industry. The senator must have strictly zeroed in on the total number of nigerians owning oil blocks. Simply put: for every 10 nigerian oil block owners, 8 are northerners,,,QED.

Meanwhile, lets await the full list of oil-block owners of nigerian extraction.

You are just short sighted man.80% of it is owned by foreigners ,but you focus your mind on tribal issues.Do you know what 80% of the block to foreigners means?

6 Likes

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by TonySpike: 5:24am On Mar 11, 2013
Toaskarity: Ok, The fact is that the senator gave a list and backed it up, everyother person just running around the bush inthe name of one nigeria. This senator is representing somewhere and im so happy he is doing his job atleast fighting to see that what belongs to them are theirs! We all know nigeria is corrupt and we alk know the rich are wicked but I would rather have my brother steal my dad money than my neighbour! That oil is their muther... fu..cking oil for godsake! Why will igbos, yorubas or hausas whosoever in nigeria be sharing it as if na them own! I mean ppl from ND shld be owners of the 90% of the oil blocks then talk about others! Common guys you always see yorubas talk about their own, igbos their own , hausa their own so why the f..uck wont they talk about their . Infact that 13% they getting to me is marginalization and wickedness to them! Dont ask me what they have done with it afterall what have the rest of the country done with the rest 87%.. al nigeria is still alive today because of that region! Its what keeping the country going!! Im beinning to like ppl from ND, I remember in onitsha as a kid, they always fight each other in delta state but not anymore they now realize nigeria has been ra...ping them from behind and they standing up against it now!!

Do you realise that oil wealth in Nigeria is generated by over 50% of Southern States that includes Ijaw, Igbo, Yoruba, Itsekiri e.t.c.?
Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by miiraaj: 5:37am On Mar 11, 2013
A reasonable person has spoken, not out of sentiments, but patriotism.

Senetoe Etang seems to be more concerned with the oil blocks owned by fellow Nigerians than the ones owned by foreigners. Nigerians love and worship Oyinbos more than they do themselves. Also, how does ownership of oil blocks by individuals irrespective of political zone, affect the life of a common man. In my opinion, it shouldn't be about who owns the oil block, but how much does federal government get in order to work for the masses!

7 Likes

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 11, 2013
kbdrim:
[b]Apart from Mobil there are about 17 other foreign oil companies which are the major key players in the oil industry while Nigerians are forced to operate in the marginal fields .The said foreign companies or Oil Majors own 80 % of the oil blocks and as such they are completely in charge of the oil and gas industry. They produce the oil and gas, and declare the figures they like. They smile to the banks daily while Nigerians fight over the crumbs from the Master’s Table. In spite of the indictment by the National Extractive Industry Transparency Initiative (NEITI) some of the companies have continued to withhold billions of dollars from the Federation Account. The joint venture agreements between some oil producing countries and oil companies are in the ratio of 80/20 percent in favour of the owners of the oil. But in Nigeria it is 60/40 percent in favour of the Federal Government of whatever is declared by the oil companies. It is common knowledge that some of the foreign oil companies operating in Nigeria have, with the connivance of the Federal Government, been leasing oil blocks allocated to them to other persons or companies.

Incidentally, the disclosure in the Senate last week coincided with the death of President Hugo Rafael Chavez of Venezuela who nationalised the oil industry which enabled his government to generate enough revenue to fund a comprehensive welfare programme for the hitherto improverished people of the Latin American country. But the enomous commonwealth of the Nigerian people have been cornered by a few rent collectors and other members of the parasitic ruling class. A few of them who raked billions of dollars from the illegal sale of the oil blocks have openly confessed that they do not know what to do with the huge fund! Because such wealth has been privatised Nigeria cannot, like Venezuela, meet the eight Millenium Development Goals by 2015.

In view of the confusion caused by the partial information released by the Senate last week the Ministry of Petroleum Resources should, without any further delay, publish an up-to-date list of all local individuals and foreigners who have been allocated oil blocks by the Federal Government. After the publication the Goodluck Jonathan Administration should proceed to cancel all oil blocks allocated to a few interest groups and vest them in the Federal Government in line with section 44 of the Constitution. In other words the oil and gas should be nationalised in the interest of the Nigerian people. Instead of empowering either the President of the Republic or the Minister of Petroleum Resources to dole out oil blocks to serving ministers, party members, personal friends and business partners the National Assembly should ensure that all blocks are owned by the Federal Government in trust for the Nigerian people. This demand accords with section 16(1)(c ) of the Constitution which states that the State shall “manage and operate the major sectors of the economy”.[/b]

Femi Falana SAN
http://ireports-ng.com/2013/03/10/80-of-nigerias-oil-blocks-owned-by-foreigners-not-northerners-falana-says-senator-enangs-claim-misleading/

Nigeria doesnt even know how much Oil she produces. I bet you Nigeria is producing 20 times more oil than is being declared by the Multi-Nationals.
Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 11, 2013
Toaskarity: Ok, The fact is that the senator gave a list and backed it up, everyother person just running around the bush inthe name of one nigeria. This senator is representing somewhere and im so happy he is doing his job atleast fighting to see that what belongs to them are theirs! We all know nigeria is corrupt and we alk know the rich are wicked but I would rather have my brother steal my dad money than my neighbour! That oil is their muther... fu..cking oil for godsake! Why will igbos, yorubas or hausas whosoever in nigeria be sharing it as if na them own! I mean ppl from ND shld be owners of the 90% of the oil blocks then talk about others! Common guys you always see yorubas talk about their own, igbos their own , hausa their own so why the f..uck wont they talk about their . Infact that 13% they getting to me is marginalization and wickedness to them! Dont ask me what they have done with it afterall what have the rest of the country done with the rest 87%.. al nigeria is still alive today because of that region! Its what keeping the country going!! Im beinning to like ppl from ND, I remember in onitsha as a kid, they always fight each other in delta state but not anymore they now realize nigeria has been ra...ping them from behind and they standing up against it now!!

Ive always said it. Divide the country into 6 or 7 Regions and let each side take care of their own based on what they can exchange for cash, pay taxes to the Federation and use their oil as they see fit (under minimal Federal supervision and regulation, of course).

6 Likes

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by 9javoice1(m): 5:59am On Mar 11, 2013
We need to sort out ourself first before we go out together to fight our enemies. Issue of oil blocks owned by nigerians has to be settled first before we talk about oil blocks owned by foriegners.

the reason is because some of those foreign owned oil blocks were mostly alocated to nigerians first and they re-alocate to strangers.

most of the oil blocks owned by foriegners where awarded to them by core-northern and western former presidents of this country. And that is why yorubas are refuting the claims from SS senators and doing the northern job against their southern brothers.

7 Likes

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by 9javoice1(m): 6:03am On Mar 11, 2013
Wheather or not that northerners dominate oil blocks ownership in nigeria "we are simply saying that it is time to re-alocate the national oil blocks".

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by 9javoice1(m): 6:25am On Mar 11, 2013
We all knows the interest of yorubas in this matter.

1) 2015 politice is on going, they need more stronger bond with the core-north to cement their trust to one anorher in the game against the igbos and minorities.

2) yorubas need to protect their dominance in oil sector because a change of alocation will throw them off and elevate southern minorities.

3) nigeria economy depends much on oil which yorubas is controling therefore they dont need a change.

4) there is always a king in every kingdom. fulani/hausas is the king of the north while yoruba/bini are playing king of the

10 Likes

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 11, 2013
9ja voice: We all knows the interest of yorubas in this matter.

1) 2015 politice is on going, they need more stronger bond with the core-north to cement their trust to one anorher in the game against the igbos and minorities.

2) yorubas need to protect their dominance in oil sector because a change of alocation will throw them off and elevate southern minorities.

3) nigeria economy depends much on oil which yorubas is controling therefore they dont need a change.

4) there is always a king in every kingdom. fulani/hausas is the king of the north while yoruba/bini are playing king of the

With Nigerians like you,we will remain in one direction.

12 Likes

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by miiraaj: 6:39am On Mar 11, 2013
9ja voice: Wheather or not that northerners dominate oil blocks ownership in nigeria "we are simply saying that it is time to re-alocate the national oil blocks".

Mind telling us what the poor man on the street will gain from re-allocation of oil blocks?

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by miiraaj: 6:44am On Mar 11, 2013

Today is monday, get off that computer and go prepare for school.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 11, 2013

What then is the interest of you igbos? Dominate the south south and corner all the oil wealth to yourself like the way Ojukwu wanted to do?

8 Likes

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by Ngwakwe: 7:49am On Mar 11, 2013
Any intellectual luminary who cannot disprove the Hon. Senator's data with updated verifiable data should do some research work and not forgetting to invoking freedom of information act where necessary.

Falana made an important revelation here that is laudable. How come a license was renewed in million$ while there was a preferred bidder willing to pay billion $?

We are finished in this country if things are not exposed and brought to public domain for scrutiny.

All we want is equality, fairness to all.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 11, 2013
Who made yorubas the mouth-piece of the northern oligarchy? angry

13 Likes

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by FreeGlobe(f): 8:05am On Mar 11, 2013
careytommy: Who made yorubas the mouth-piece of the northern oligarchy? angry
Slavery. They have to always defend their masters or the lose ogun or oyo like they did kogi and Kwara. don't forget they have also dashed the 2015 presidency back to their Hausa slave masters.

7 Likes

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by jeron1(m): 8:05am On Mar 11, 2013
Foreigners as frontmen just as Adenuga is doin with IBB...

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2013
I expected mr falana do have published the authentic report since he has the updated one according to him while mr enang has the outdated one.
He too is also been very economical with the truth then it makes sense to say that the nothenerns and forigners owns almost all the oil blocks in nigeria then.
I guess this will be all we will be argueing about for the nxt 2wks before they give us another new topic to debate as usual.
Pls, all these politicians and their lawyers should spare me all this game they are all playing.
All oil blocks should be nationalise while the licenses should be revoked, when u do that the same activist politician lawyers will still be the ones to challenge it in court.
Me don tire!
Don't know who and what to believe again- too much deception by every1.

Eziachi: Can someone, for the life of me give us the updated list? After all the long sermon about the one we now know is wrong or now outdated-can we see the one they think is correct, up to date and non misleading?

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by PointB: 8:33am On Mar 11, 2013
So I shouldn't believe a Senator of the Federal Republic, who mentioned names, but I should believe a conjectures by a lawyer, who lie for living? For what kwa nu?

Until further evidence to the contrary, the Senator is correct, Falana statement is a conjecture. He should provide evidence!

15 Likes

Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by PointB: 8:37am On Mar 11, 2013
If the foreign oil companies had no accomplice, I bet Nigeria will know exactly what is going on there.

#revoke oil license now
Re: Foreigners Own 80% Of Oil Blocks Not Northerners - Femi Falana by Pizzanatty(m): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2013
Senator Ita should be aplauded 4 d bold step in revealing d one sidedness of Nigerian oil bloc...atleast ds revelation will be a catalyst to address both the problem within and dt of d foriegn blocs...

Afterall most of dem hv been in the house and where silent abt it,cos dey are beneficiary of d said issue...

Let the comment of the Senator begin 2 open up all the unfair and unequitability ownership of nigerian oil bloc and a means of addressing it should be instituted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Igbos Voted Jonathan - The Hypocrisy / Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn / Nobody Should Kill Nigerian In South Africa – Jacob Zuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.