Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,813 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

The Benefits Of Bismillah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Benefits Of Bismillah (11317 Views)

5 Ways To Extend The Benefits Of Ramadan Beyond Ramadan / What Is Your View On 'basmala (bismillah Rahman Rahim)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Benefits Of Bismillah by eluquenson(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2016

If we were to give an exhaustive account of the benefits of the recitation of “Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim” we would need more than a single volume to do justice to it. Apart from being part of every chapter in the Noble Qur’an (except the chapter of repentance – surah at-tawba), it is also the most often repeated verse in the Holy Qur’an.

It is narrated in Tafseere Burhaan that the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) has said that when a person recites “Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim” then five thousand ruby palaces are built for him in Jannah. Each palace has a thousand chambers made of pearls and in each chamber has seventy thousand thrones of emerald and each throne has seventy thousand carpets made from special fabrics and upon each carpet is seated a Hur-ul-Ein. A person asked for the condition necessary to get this great reward and the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) replied that the person should recite the “Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim” with conviction and understanding.

The Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) has also said that when a believer will have to cross the Pul-e-Siraat on the Day of Judgement, and he will say “Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim” then the flames beneath him will start dying down until Jahannam will cry out, ‘O believer, pass through quickly, your presence is causing my fire to die out!’

When a teacher teaches a child to recite “Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim” the child, his parents and the teacher are all guaranteed freedom from hellfire. It is narrated that Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) was once passing by a graveyard and he saw a grave upon which the Wrath and Punishment of Allah (subhana wa-ta-‘alaa) was descending, so he quietly walked past. When he passed the same place after some time, he noticed that the Mercy and Blessings of Allah (subhana wa-ta-‘alaa) was being showered on the same grave. He was surprised at this and asked Allah (subhana wa-ta-‘alaa) about what has happened and it was revealed to him that the man inside the grave was a sinner and was thus being punished for his sins. When he died, his wife was pregnant and soon gave birth to a son. When the boy grew older, his mother took him to a teacher who taught him to recite “Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim” and I felt that it would not be justice that this man’s son was calling My Name and I was punishing his father in the grave.

It is also mentioned that recitation of “Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim” with a loud voice is from the signs of a true believer.

May Allah make us all be among those who truly love Him. May He give us sincerity in both words and deeds Insha Allah Ameen.

Source: Radio Islam

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Benefits Of Bismillah by muahmed(m): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2016
Masha Allah

4 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Bismillah by Brayss(m): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Amen

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Bismillah by Alhaji1970: 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Jazakallahu khairan.

3 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Bismillah by ralijaafar: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Masha Allah

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Bismillah by marvelife: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Benefit ?

God will forgive you all

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Bismillah by muhakeem(m): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Jazakallahu khairan

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Bismillah by 982ABU(m): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
masha Allah

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Bismillah by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
Jumma Mubarak everyone.. may Allah bless us all

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Bismillah by sofat(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
Alhadulillah I am a muslim, for Allah has been so kind to muslims. A little act of good deeds fetches bountiful reward. Say Bismilah Rahamoni Raheem and you get rewarded ten times the number of letters the verse contains. Allahuakabar! Allah is very generous to the believers.

5 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Bismillah by eminikansoso(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
I once posted one the benefits of Bismillahir, some of my brothers in islam opposed it that it is not written in the Holy QURAN the way i posted it. Though I receive it from a friend in Ilorin and it source is from Sheik Kamaaldeen Alhadaby. I believe it and I give Glory to the Almighty God for accepting my prayers

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Bismillah by lafex: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
Thank u for sharing this invaluable information.
Jazaka Allahu Khaeeran

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Bismillah by hmuhammad(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
marvelife:
Benefit ?

God will forgive you all
what are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Bismillah by braining01: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
THANK YOU BRO

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Bismillah by amodu(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
The key to all locks

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Bismillah by Omotayor123(f): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Bismillahi Rahman Raheem.
Tnx OP. Jumah Mubaraq!

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Bismillah by Kazrem(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Bismillah rahmonni rRaheem

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Bismillah by shyenar999(m): 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Bismilahi Rahman Raheem

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Bismillah by Bimpe29: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ameena Yaa Allah.

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Bismillah by Yahami(m): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Jazakallahul khairan may Allah increase you in knowledge ameen Ya ustaz we need more of this kind!

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Bismillah by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim thanks for posting this

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Bismillah by turhibdwhale(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2016
Jazakum lahi ahran thanks for posting this, I'm proud to be a Muslim May Allah spare us from the torment of hell fire and Grant us paradise

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Bismillah by Ashabam(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
BISMILLAHI RAHMANI RAHIM...The word that scare iblis and his companion away.

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Bismillah by hamzeiy: 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
eluquenson:

If we were to give an exhaustive account of the benefits of the recitation of “Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim” we would need more than a single volume to do justice to it. Apart from being part of every chapter in the Noble Qur’an (except the chapter of repentance – surah at-tawba), it is also the most often repeated verse in the Holy Qur’an.

It is narrated in Tafseere Burhaan that the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) has said that when a person recites “Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim” then five thousand ruby palaces are built for him in Jannah. Each palace has a thousand chambers made of pearls and in each chamber has seventy thousand thrones of emerald and each throne has seventy thousand carpets made from special fabrics and upon each carpet is seated a Hur-ul-Ein. A person asked for the condition necessary to get this great reward and the Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) replied that the person should recite the “Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim” with conviction and understanding.

The Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) has also said that when a believer will have to cross the Pul-e-Siraat on the Day of Judgement, and he will say “Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim” then the flames beneath him will start dying down until Jahannam will cry out, ‘O believer, pass through quickly, your presence is causing my fire to die out!’

When a teacher teaches a child to recite “Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim” the child, his parents and the teacher are all guaranteed freedom from hellfire. It is narrated that Prophet Isa (alayhis salam) was once passing by a graveyard and he saw a grave upon which the Wrath and Punishment of Allah (subhana wa-ta-‘alaa) was descending, so he quietly walked past. When he passed the same place after some time, he noticed that the Mercy and Blessings of Allah (subhana wa-ta-‘alaa) was being showered on the same grave. He was surprised at this and asked Allah (subhana wa-ta-‘alaa) about what has happened and it was revealed to him that the man inside the grave was a sinner and was thus being punished for his sins. When he died, his wife was pregnant and soon gave birth to a son. When the boy grew older, his mother took him to a teacher who taught him to recite “Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim” and I felt that it would not be justice that this man’s son was calling My Name and I was punishing his father in the grave.

It is also mentioned that recitation of “Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim” with a loud voice is from the signs of a true believer.

May Allah make us all be among those who truly love Him. May He give us sincerity in both words and deeds Insha Allah Ameen.

Source: Radio Islam
jaxakhaLahu khairan @o.p
but i would help alot of us to practice it if we can get the refrences for the hadith quoted in support of the topic..

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? / Can One Be Forgiven After Commiting Shirk / Qur’an – The Centripetal Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.