Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies (21632 Views)

Another West Nigerian Join Boko Haram -and Post Video Of Bay'ah! / JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi / FG To Tackle JAMBS Another Boko-Haram Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by a4hafoe(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
zalight: ......Every muslim is not a terrorist But every terrorist is a muslim...I wonder why
well guy i wil just say islam dose nt preach terrorism and also nt all dat cal dm slf muslim practise d doctrine of islam jes tink witout bias

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
a4.hafoe:
yea! U knw d trut guy, am nt intrested in abusive speech,u jez tel me were in d teaching of islam either d Quran or Hadith were muslim were comanded to kill tink witout sentiment guy!

you are a fake muslim and not like ur god and leader muhammed.
I ask u, did muhammed never kill or shed blood?
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by mustashfa(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
THIS VIDEO IS MISLEADING. THE ARABIC WORD " FIBILADI SUDAN" means SUDAN as a country.
WHAT DOES SUDAN HAS TO DO WITH NIGERIA?

People that kill innocents in the name of religion are wrong
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by damola311: 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
a4.hafoe:
wel human bin,am nt here to abuse and am here to tak wit matured minded humanz,tink wit ur iq,dre is difrent in sayin u a muslim and sayin u a muslim and practising wot islam truly teaches k! Go and learn more!

Mature minded indeed!!!......lolz i see that in you with uur post.......islam doesn't preach terrorism and killing as so other religion......am asking a question...what religion are they practising? Whose name of they calling for their killing?.........just afraid you people think same way.....*gosh...
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
Who is the f.o.o.lish moderator hiding all these posts. The moderator should be haram.

5 Likes

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by ichidodo: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
ISLAM. The cankerworm of our civilisation.

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by a4hafoe(m): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
rafhell:

you are a fake muslim and not like ur god and leader muhammed.
I ask u, did muhammed never kill or shed blood?
go into history and research wel,muhammed even left his home town in order not to fight d pagans dat aim 4 his head,he went to medina and stil dz pagans want his head even wen he left his fada land bcoz of dis people,he did nt drew his sword against innocent pple,it was in dffence toward dose pagans!

4 Likes

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
Muhammed and his descendants have been murdering and commiting all sorts of atrocities for centuries. Clearly they are evil and devilish.
We jus have to keeep on praying to God in heaven to deliver us one day from muslims and allah
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by a4hafoe(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
damola311:

Mature minded indeed!!!......lolz i see that in you with uur post.......islam doesn't preach terrorism and killing as so other religion......am asking a question...what religion are they practising? Whose name of they calling for their killing?.........just afraid you people think same way.....*gosh...
guy tink jor, day aint puttin islam into practise,tell me xtainz dat fornicate shay dm dy put into practise wot d bibble teach? 4get sentiment if u mature

2 Likes

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
a4.hafoe:
go into history and research wel,muhammed even left his home town in order not to fight d pagans dat aim 4 his head,he went to medina and stil dz pagans want his head even wen he left his fada land bcoz of dis people,he did nt drew his sword against innocent pple,it was in dffence toward dose pagans!

is it the history book that was written by muhammed and his followers or the one written by neutrals.
History has it that he was a power drunk rebel, a cunny man, a deceit, a merciless murderer, a womanizer and a paedophile who died hunched-backed from gonorhea
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by a4hafoe(m): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
rafhell:

is it the history book that was written by muhammed and his followers or the one written by neutrals.
History has it that he was a power drunk rebel, a cunny man, a deceit, a merciless murderer, a womanizer and a paedophile who died hunched-backed from gonorhea
you knw wot, you takin to wot ur pastor has told u,u prat go and read history n knw and tel ur pastor hw wrong he is boi!

2 Likes

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by musiwa19: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
it is sad news. they are only trying to send you a message that you have no other option than break nigeria. it is the best interested of majority of nigerian. this is why i said i should be president in 2011 because i knew i was the best person to be president at that time... because i know what will happen and would have solve it.. Goodluck shut down the embassy.

the picture i hope is not true but just read British news, saying it is.. It is such a pity. I knew this is going to happen that why I took all my time to say over and over remove the western niger of nigeria. Ojukwu did not complain because ojuwku did not want an second civil war. he just wanted to avoid the same mistake. If you dont know because I was posting this pictures.. and i was not telling lies.. We have made provision to do the right thing on our own end of the country to make it easy to pull us out because we knew they were like this and would lead to millions of life been killed..

Goodluck is been stubborn and cant keep the nigeria as one.. I am a person who would tell you the truth to your faces.. You cant bring back those people.. Look if Yar adua a northerner, who was president could see that I was posting and reacted, it tell you about how reliable i am..

We would have avoid all of this many month ago.. It can only get worst.. The issue is beyond who is president but an issue of history of the nation call nigeria when you look at the satellite pictures.. Millions will die, if the world dont listen to me and stop listen to the govt of nigeria or nigeria media, they are under the control of nigeria govt.

if we have quickly remove the western niger of nigeria , we would have avoid many killing.. they will be able to raise 1,000,000 army. So to avoid this.. we remove the western niger of nigeria. as long as majority, they dont give problem.. Goodluck can have his life ruling them on the other side.. abi owa ma sa lo.

You cant bring back this people , you can only save the once alive.
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by damola311: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
a4.hafoe:
guy tink jor, day aint puttin islam into practise,tell me xtainz dat fornicate shay dm dy put into practise wot d bibble teach? 4get sentiment if u mature

*mouth sealed*.......i see you're mature nigga.......ur text self na die,,,thought you dey write am in anxiety........i wonder ao old you are that you still think as such...soo sad!!!
Abeg no reach 40 ooo b4 your brain grow up because you may b nuisance forever.......i never know some people still live without there brain developing with them....*smh. pele
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by webcityng: 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
IF THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS RIGHT, WHY ARE THEY COVERING THEIR FACE?

NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by badesco(m): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
The video and pictures shows nothing to confirm that they have actually kill the hostages.
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
It would have been much better to pay the ransom and free those captives and come after the Bokos later: The British ego has led to the death of this poor civilians.

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by a4hafoe(m): 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
damola311:

*mouth sealed*.......i see you're mature nigga.......ur text self na die,,,thought you dey write am in anxiety........i wonder ao old you are that you still think as such...soo sad!!!
Abeg no reach 40 ooo b4 your brain grow up because you may b nuisance forever.......i never know some people still live without there brain developing with them....*smh. pele
oh idiot,u may b older dn i am o buh ur brain isnt productive as mine,just go an do ur research k! I get exam 2mao biko!
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by idlaw2k3(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
They went from this....

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by idlaw2k3(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
To this

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by idlaw2k3(m): 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
Then this

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by wazobiaforu(m): 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
This is crazy and sad,i hate killings,i hate seeing blood.

But

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

Reasonable people will know that if Islam preaches what this BH are doing then me and you will not have time for internet,we will be in battle field

What can we say about islam 10 20 years ago? I remember the way ppl used to abuse muslims in my school then is that they kiss the ground and show their bottoms to ladies behind them(smile) but in the last 3 years the only thing even a graduate can say about islam is BH,well i will accept that they (BH) were born as a muslim but i am very sure they are satisfying their personal interest and not what religion teaches,let me bring our mind to the kudos we all gave to the JTF days ago for killing many BH,do you realised that many of the forces are muslims? Why would they kill their brothers that practice what they both bliv is right? That alone is enough has evidence

Silence of our friends- our gov know how to wash away all this people within few months, OBJ is a christian and was recorded the first person to discussed with BH,GEJ is a christian also said BH are in his cabinet, sincere Nigerian will accept that it takes just actions and order for this two people alone to wash away BH sponsores, Gej and Obj know their sponsores if not their boys.

If the ROOT of any tree is destroy then the leafs will Wither.

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

4 Likes

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by daywatcher: 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
Maxymilliano: This is heartless!!! Those Ansaru lunatics murdered innocent foreigners in cold blood and no one, I mean no one in the north... political and religious leaders including the Sultan, Northern Governors, Yakassai, Dr Junaid, Monguno, Ciroma, etc.. has issued statements condemning the act, yet this are the same lunatics some persons are clamoring amnesty for.

Anyway, you guys will sure get your comeuppance someday, I swear!

not even their messiah that want to lead Nigeria Buhari
El Rufai nko? but if it is to criticise GEJ they will not disappoint. I am not a PDP/GEJ supporter
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by alexis(m): 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
a4.hafoe:
well people,we ol knw d truth only if u try to ignore it,Allah dose nt command any muslim to kill anybody in is name,dis is mere propaganda.even d prophet (s.a.w) did nt teach kilings of non-muslims...dis pple aint practising islam i swear!...rili sad abt dz development gosh!

Then why are they mentioning "Allah" and "Islam"?
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Akpan107(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
wazobia_for_u: This is crazy and sad,i hate killings,i hate seeing blood.

But

Reasonable people will know that if Islam preaches what this BH are doing then me and you will not have time for internet,we will be in battle field

What can we say about islam 10 20 years ago? I remember the way ppl used to abuse muslims in my school then is that they kiss the ground and show their bottoms to ladies behind them(smile) but in the last 3 years the only thing even a graduate can say about islam is BH,well i will accept that they (BH) were born as a muslim but i am very sure they are satisfying their personal interest and not what religion teaches,let me bring our mind to the kudos we all gave to the JTF days ago for killing many BH,do you realised that many of the forces are muslims? Why would they kill their brothers that practice what they both bliv is right? That alone is enough has evidence

Silence of our friends- our gov know how to wash away all this people within few months, OBJ is a christian and was recorded the first person to discussed with BH,GEJ is a christian also said BH are in his cabinet, sincere Nigerian will accept that it takes just actions and order for this two people alone to wash away BH sponsores, Gej and Obj know their sponsores if not their boys.

If the ROOT of any tree is destroy then the leafs will Wither.

i can never be decieved! A muslim friend of mine once called me and said... ''' see, if there a religious riot and a muslim kills a Christian, there is reward for the muslim killer''
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by alexis(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
wobintin: No religion on this planet preach killing of human soul. Islam forbids it! Those boko guys are very wicked. Almighty Allah will surely judge then in their own coin.

Then where are they getting their own interpretation from? Are they Muslims?
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by alexis(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
a4.hafoe:
wel human bin,am nt here to abuse and am here to tak wit matured minded humanz,tink wit ur iq,dre is difrent in sayin u a muslim and sayin u a muslim and practising wot islam truly teaches k! Go and learn more!

I like the fact that you are level-minded. What does Islam teach concerning killing of others especially non-muslims?
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Jettage: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2013
Why would anyone be suprised. Islamic religion means hatred for Jesus. Moharmed is a muderer sent by the devil to make some ignorant men perish. how sensible is it to serve a god that makes you a wicked murderer to innoscent people and yet you are not bold to face the government to prove you are serving a god that is strong. why do you mask your face if your god is powerful. the god of cawards (Moharmad) running from government in hide-outs to commit wickedness Allah is sure a caward. Allah is afraid of Nigerian soilders. they only strike in secret
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by wazobiaforu(m): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
Akpan107: i can never be decieved! A muslim friend of mine once called me and said... ''' see, if there a religious riot and a muslim kills a Christian, there is reward for the muslim killer''

If you are not ready to know then there is no way you can know except unconditional learning, did anybody attack BH before they attack? No that shows they are showing their personal interest, abi there is no muslim in your own street?
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by buchito1(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
Phuking boko bastards!!! Dem neva see me oº°˚˚°ºoo!.. Jst can't wait 4 M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ own sect 2 get set!!! ITS GONNA BE 1 HELL OF A DOG FIGHT!!!
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Kennyfancy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
all dis muslim people wen b boko harram... unah don start.. may GOD destroy u peopke like he did to dose islamic egyptians in d RED SEA in bible....pharoah muslim
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by a4hafoe(m): 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
alexis:

Then why are they mentioning "Allah" and "Islam"?
they are hypocratez,islam dose nt support dem,dy do all dis 4 dre personal intrest....
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by justthinking: 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
rafhell:

listen to urself again and tell me in all honesty that islam is not about murdering but about peace
in all honesty islam does not support murdering. dis ppl are just ppl who want to change the true meaning of islam instead of making islam change them. from what am seeing dare is more political agenda with dis ppl than religious. it is like they are already achieving dare aims. "to cause inbalance to nigeria" remenber that where dare are security problems development usually runs away from such economy. the question u shuld ask is are dare not muslims in the south. i could bet that more than 90% christian av a close muslim friend. and likewise the same for muslim. most of my friend are christians. the day the true muslims and the true christian comes 2gether to stop this menance the better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No President Resigns During War, Jonathan Tells APC / EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House / Barr. Stephanie At Commonwealth Forum With Buhari, Barrow, Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.