Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies (21633 Views)

Another West Nigerian Join Boko Haram -and Post Video Of Bay'ah! / JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi / FG To Tackle JAMBS Another Boko-Haram Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by mbhs139(m): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
I honestly don't blame those that are pouring aspersion on Islam. There is a proverb in Yoruba: "Omo osa, lo nko ponpo ba'ya e". Loosely meaning that; it is a bad child that brings aspersion on his/her mother
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by mbhs139(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
mustashfa: THIS VIDEO IS MISLEADING. THE ARABIC WORD " FIBILADI SUDAN" means SUDAN as a country.
WHAT DOES SUDAN HAS TO DO WITH NIGERIA?

People that kill innocents in the name of religion are wrong

you beat me to it. you know, i was going to ask that question too, what has SUDAN got to do with the issue in Nigeria?
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
Islam has never had any gud thing attached to it
it stands for oppression,bloodsucking,terrorism,killings so much for religion of piss

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by justthinking: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
rafhell:

you are a fake muslim and not like ur god and leader muhammed.
I ask u, did muhammed never kill or shed blood?
lol. maybe i shuld ask. do any prophet in the bible shed blood?. if yes is it not the same GOD that they are serving tha we are serving now. what u shuld av done is to find what causes the shedding of blood and ask yourself if it is justified. there are nigeria army in mali now. they would av killed alot of bad ppl. would u say dey are bad for shedding blood. we understand tins better if we learn without bin biased.

4 Likes

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by wazobiaforu(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
Kennyfancy: all dis muslim people wen b boko harram... unah don start.. may GOD destroy u peopke like he did to dose islamic egyptians in d RED SEA in bible....pharoah muslim

Go and buy my book of bible story then you will know islam was not before christianity, so muslim and christian never had a fight in the Bible nor Quran but with idol worshiper

2 Likes

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by justthinking: 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
damola311:

Mature minded indeed!!!......lolz i see that in you with uur post.......islam doesn't preach terrorism and killing as so other religion......am asking a question...what religion are they practising? Whose name of they calling for their killing?.........just afraid you people think same way.....*gosh...
just like dare a pastors that use black magic for there deliverance nd yet still call jesus name during dare service. please let us stop of this accusation of things u surely know little about. am sure a muslim in his/her right mind will not be happy about this useless killings. and u can agree with me that not all christians are true christains. i cant really blame any christian about all this accusation before am sure muslims will be doing what christians are doing if the table is turned around.

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by a4hafoe(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
alexis:

I like the fact that you are level-minded. What does Islam teach concerning killing of others especially non-muslims?
God slf 4 holy Quran recognise d
existence of other religion,and so
did d Prophet (s.a.w).boko haram
is nt islamic in nature,d fact dat
dy say dy are muslim dosen't
mean dy practise wot d Quran
teaches,d Quran dose dnt teach
bloodshed or religion tru
force...and also there is no compulsion in religion that is wot islam teach thus, boko haram aint pratising islam
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by justthinking: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
rafhell:

is it the history book that was written by muhammed and his followers or the one written by neutrals.
History has it that he was a power drunk rebel, a cunny man, a deceit, a merciless murderer, a womanizer and a paedophile who died hunched-backed from gonorhea
a book written by who. different ppl av different views. the best way to learn is to read from different source. from an averge man to clerics to someone who hate islam. listem to them nd decide urself.
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Ejine(m): 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
Oya, na who be dat baskaard wey dey delete comments sef?
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by justthinking: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
alexis:

Then where are they getting their own interpretation from? Are they Muslims?
den let say that all christians that do evil are following what is in the bible. for the sake of nigeria survival. let us work past sentiment. this is really the time we need to be united.
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by FYsol: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
I'm tired of islam being refered to as religion of peace while they are the cause of unrest and anachy across the world.
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by jmaine: 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ejiné: Oya, na who be dat baskaard wey dey delete comments sef?

E go be that Maclatunji dude cheesy
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ye kpa we r finished in this country cry
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by successking: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
Their children, to the 10th generation, will pay heavily for this wicked act against humanity
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by alexis(m): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
a4.hafoe:
they are hypocratez,islam dose nt support dem,dy do all dis 4 dre personal intrest....

Throw more light on what you are saying. So, they are Muslims but hypocrites? What makes them hypocrites?
By they, are you referring to Boko Haram or Ansaru or both?
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Greatken007(m): 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
AM YET TO SEE WHITE PPLE OOO,THOSE ON THE FLOOR ARE BLACKS....ANYWAY THE HEART OF MAN IS DESPIRATELY WICKED WHO CAN PREDICT IT,THE SULTAN IS ONLY SCARED OF HIS LIFE THAT WAS WHY HE MADE THAT STATEMENT,HE KNEW HE IS THE NEXT TARGET AFTER EMIR OF KANO SO HE IS TRYING TO BE BOKO FRIENDLY

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by alexis(m): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
just_thinking: in all honesty islam does not support murdering. dis ppl are just ppl who want to change the true meaning of islam instead of making islam change them. from what am seeing dare is more political agenda with dis ppl than religious. it is like they are already achieving dare aims. "to cause inbalance to nigeria" remenber that where dare are security problems development usually runs away from such economy. the question u shuld ask is are dare not muslims in the south. i could bet that more than 90% christian av a close muslim friend. and likewise the same for muslim. most of my friend are christians. the day the true muslims and the true christian comes 2gether to stop this menance the better.

While there is some truth to your statements; you appear to leave out some pretty important points. If this was solely POLITICAL, then they shouldn't even mention ISLAM. The fact that they are doing it in the name of Allah is what drew Islam in. If Islam is in the picture, then we need to understand if Islam in some way or fashion justifies such actions. Besides, there is no distinction between politics and religion in Islam
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by alexis(m): 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
just_thinking: just like dare a pastors that use black magic for there deliverance nd yet still call jesus name during dare service. please let us stop of this accusation of things u surely know little about. am sure a muslim in his/her right mind will not be happy about this useless killings. and u can agree with me that not all christians are true christains. i cant really blame any christian about all this accusation before am sure muslims will be doing what christians are doing if the table is turned around.

The issue here is murder and killings. Whether true christian/muslim or not; no one should kill another person in the name of religion. So, you can believe in stone(s) if you like, don't throw it at others. The issue of violence is REAL in Islam and it is spiritual - there is no need to argue that. None of these killings are done by Christians, whether they are true Christians or not.
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by alexis(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
a4.hafoe:

force...and also there is no compulsion in religion that is wot islam teach thus, boko haram aint pratising islam

True, but the Quran also has Surahs that appears to encourage violence. The question now is that, groups like BH and Ansura - do they have a problem understanding the interpretation of the Quran?

The Surah that there should be no compulsion in religion was by the prophet Mohammed. He said this at a time when he had no military might and forces.
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by alexis(m): 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
just_thinking: a book written by who. different ppl av different views. the best way to learn is to read from different source. from an averge man to clerics to someone who hate islam. listem to them nd decide urself.

What does the Quran teach on violence?
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by justthinking: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
alexis:

While there is some truth to your statements; you appear to leave out some pretty important points. If this was solely POLITICAL, then they shouldn't even mention ISLAM. The fact that they are doing it in the name of Allah is what drew Islam in. If Islam is in the picture, then we need to understand if Islam in some way or fashion justifies such actions. Besides, there is no distinction between politics and religion in Islam
to ur question islm does not justify this killings. and also i blieve we all remenber when GEJ was told that he will not enjoy his tenure in office by the nothern power man. the most dangerous war for government to interven is religious war because if the goverment support a particular religion the other religion will retaliate causing more trouble. and dare is notin u can use to recruit ppl that will die for ur cause in north than religion. this ppl av little or no education so they follow what dey are bin told. the reason there are no problem with the muslim in thw south is that we tend to make certain of what we are been told by making research, using the internet e.t.c. nd we shuld also know dare is high rate of unemployement in the north. just like the statement "the jobless man hand is the devil workshop" u might even be suprised that some of the boko are christian with no job. that is been recruited turn to muslim just to serve there bloody purpose. some of them might not even understant the true islam teaches.
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by alexis(m): 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
just_thinking: den let say that all christians that do evil are following what is in the bible. for the sake of nigeria survival. let us work past sentiment. this is really the time we need to be united.

This is not a sentimental issue, at least not for me smiley. Christians are not the ones kidnapping and killing foreigners. Such acts are by groups with affiliations to Islam; in fact, they are Muslims. So, stop bringing Christians into the picture with comparisons. We don't blow up ourselves with bombs stripe to our bodies and shout "Jehovah is Great!"; such actions are common with groups like Boko Harams and in this case Ansaru. From my research and confirmation - they appear to be Muslims.

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by alexis(m): 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
just_thinking: to ur question islm does not justify this killings. and also i blieve we all remenber when GEJ was told that he will not enjoy his tenure in office by the nothern power man. the most dangerous war for government to interven is religious war because if the goverment support a particular religion the other religion will retaliate causing more trouble. and dare is notin u can use to recruit ppl that will die for ur cause in north than religion. this ppl av little or no education so they follow what dey are bin told. the reason there are no problem with the muslim in thw south is that we tend to make certain of what we are been told by making research, using the internet e.t.c. nd we shuld also know dare is high rate of unemployement in the north. just like the statement "the jobless man hand is the devil workshop" u might even be suprised that some of the boko are christian with no job. that is been recruited turn to muslim just to serve there bloody purpose. some of them might not even understant the true islam teaches.

Again, while it may be political - there is no difference between politics and religion in Islam. If I am reading your post right, you are saying that some Northern elements in Nigeria (who are muslims by the way) are using groups like Boko Haram to disrupt the tenure of the president because he is from the south. If that was the case - why are they burning/bombing churches and targeting Christians in churches?

There have been several cases of Muslims in Ibadan burning churches and killing christians - that has nothing to do with the North. Where such muslims not informed?

The issue here is the interpretation of the Quran!
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by justthinking: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
alexis:

What does the Quran teach on violence?
visit this link. i hope it answer all ur questions http://islamicwritings.org/quran/peace/does-the-quran-teach-violence/
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by alexis(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
just_thinking: visit this link. i hope it answer all ur questions http://islamicwritings.org/quran/peace/does-the-quran-teach-violence/

You are a student of the Quran and Hadith; are you not?

Show me from the Quran and explain to me where the Quran and Hadiths forbid violence and killings. I can google the same and show you links where the Quran encourages violence but that is not the way to clarify and do justice to such matters. Let us reason together smiley
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by Bobandgreat: 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
alexis:

You are a student of the Quran and Hadith; are you not?

Show me from the Quran and explain to me where the Quran and Hadiths forbid violence and killings. I can google the same and show you links where the Quran encourages violence but that is not the way to clarify and do justice to such matters. Let us reason together smiley

My brother, he cant reason with u. Its obvious that its embedded in Quran. Its a shame! One day God will make all religion one.
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by gidjah(m): 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
Let all hu think her religion is nt in suport of ds dastardly act, put up a post n say No to ds kind of evil, religiö shld nt b used a weapon to perpetuate nothern political evil,ds is prety bad for our image,but so bad for d whitd man,..d same north dey sinfuly empowered politilicaly to rule d south coz of d nothern level of illiteracy is d same ones kidnapin n killin dem,..bnt help bt laugh sme times.it shal al b wel wt u xtians
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by just2endowed: 12:25am On Mar 12, 2013
a4.hafoe:
well people,we ol knw d truth only if u try to ignore it,Allah dose nt command any muslim to kill anybody in is name,dis is mere propaganda.even d prophet (s.a.w) did nt teach kilings of non-muslims...dis pple aint practising islam i swear!...rili sad abt dz development gosh!
why can't you people declare war on your brothers? If i pick a quaran now and decide to tear it you surely declare war on my head. Religion of peace indeed. Read the book of quaran very well and stop deceiving yourself. The whole world no the truth.
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by just2endowed: 12:34am On Mar 12, 2013
a4.hafoe:

the everyday bombing in iraq and other place are not true muslim abi? Ok oh religion of peace. Religion that see suicide bombing as a will to their god as said in the surah
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by InvertedHammer: 12:41am On Mar 12, 2013

This is getting confusing....JAMBS vs. JAMB

I was ready to tell my nephew to go check his result.
Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by musiwa19: 3:03am On Mar 12, 2013
you have no choice than hand over all airport to state.. This is an emergency situation. what will happen if they are abroad a plane.. by state controlling it it means they are safe.

your problem is, you think everything is tribalist.. this is the international procedure. what if they send boko haram to an airport.

this is what they may done for the plane . it would not have been possible if the state were in control.

there is nothing like nationalism , even not in america.. state controls airport. Look you can not have an igbo man from enugu come to lagos to work in the lagos airport.. For him to work there. He has to have lived in Lagos with prove for close to 10 years... or born in lagos.. you may say it is not fair but this is how they do it all over the world. you can go and ask anyone.. I am not been an anti igbo or anti fulani or haus. I am telling you the international procedure..

In a case like nigeria.. This woman should not be minister of aviation in the western niger of nigeria.. This is why britian did what they did. Britian did not want Igbo people working at lagos airport.. this is why they create 3 separate colony. that way all this issue will not be.. this people would have been alive if you have let britian wish be..

minister of aviation, should be just for the east where she comes from. aviation is not an area you let anyone in like you do in nigeria.. I saw the airport she buid so small that if there were going to bomb up everybody.. it is so easy to bomb them up in benin airport, they will not have an room to run. to escape..

Re: JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies by musiwa19: 3:29am On Mar 12, 2013
In a case like nigeria.. This woman should not be minister of aviation in the western niger of nigeria.. This is why britian did what they did. Britian did not want Igbo people working at lagos airport.. this is why they create 3 separate colony. that way all this issue will not be.. this people would have been alive if you have let britian wish be..

minister of aviation, should be just for the east where she comes from. aviation is not an area you let anyone in like you do in nigeria.. I saw the airport she buid so small that if there were going to bomb up everybody.. it is so easy to bomb them up in benin airport, they will not have any room to run. to escape..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

North Alone Can Accommodate Ruga Settlements – Govt / Fayemi Says National Security Agencies Backed Amotekun / Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.