Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? (5859 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by mixdtribe(f): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
I'm a lady with this straight shape like a guy, though moderate boobs but flat behind...so I got into this foamy artificial ass that I bought in the market to spice up my shape and I'm kindoff addicted to it now because it looks really cool on me. But the issue is if my boo ever finds out, I don't know how he"ll take it...guys in the house, what do you think of fake ass or boobs...it shouldn't be a big deal like fake eye lashes or fake hair...what do you think?
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by DnigerianPrince: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
Lol seriously undecided

Be yourself and stop deceiving us. If I was your man and I find out, it'll get me thinking what else you have that's fake about you.

Discuss your insecurity with your man, maybe he'll like you for you (I hope he does otherwise, you're still single)

If you don't have a man yet then you're starting the relationship on a lie, doomed for failure.

Make we see the picture to judge am
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
Try the chinko yodi version and you will develop a backside.A guy chases a lady for many reasons,but the back side is an intimidating feature.After he must have ddreamt about doggie onlyto find out it was fake after all.
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
Stop using this fake ass.Come to terms with your God given physique and you will feel a new surge of confidence.No one is 100percent flawless physically,the way you view your body makes the difference.Flat ass,big ass,large bossoms,small bossoms,its all a matter of individual preference.stick to clothes that flatter your physique,I believe the crippled and the deformed do not have the luxury of appearing normal,so be grateful to God.
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by Kaxmytex(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
DnigerianPrince: Lol seriously undecided

Be yourself and stop deceiving us. If I was your man and I find out, it'll get me thinking what else you have that's fake about you.

Discuss your insecurity with your man, maybe he'll like you for you (I hope he does otherwise, you're still single)

If you don't have a man yet then you're starting the relationship on a lie, doomed for failure.

Make we see the picture to judge am
u wan see wetin? shocked
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by DnigerianPrince: 6:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
Kaxmytex:
u wan see wetin? shocked

The real and fake make we compare if it's even worth the stress grin
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
Heard they did that to a crocodile recently. He's got game now undecided

... Picture?? grin
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by awesomebenji(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
Every guy must av seen something dats interestin in a lady b4 approachin her (either chop & run guy or serious guys). So if am d guy in questn cos I like big bossoms (moderate one nt oversize) & I find out dt it was an attachment enhanced bossom, I wil chop n go.
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by ITbomb(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
Nothing wrong with projecting a confident persona especially in public or workplace.
I can't imagine u walking around with a low self esteem just because some clown says u should be natural
However before things get serious tell him about ur makeup

2 Likes

Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by Vivly(f): 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
Op, dont feel bad about making yourself who you want to be.
Most flatchested girls wear foam padded bras.
Short girls wear high heeled shoes.
Girls with big bellies use girdle.
Keypoint here is that, we cant have it all so the structural readjustment program comes to play.
Tell ur guy about it. Afterall, you are looking great for the both of you.
If he really loves you, he might even help u buy hips enhancing racks.
Have fun and be happy with your new self.

1 Like

Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by tpia5: 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
if you're looking for a husband, ditch the fake bum.

its not the same thing as fake fingernails or fake hair.

they can still endure those, compared with fake ass.
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by donguutti: 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
FAke bottom,

i would do nothing, what can a guy actually do, in these perilous days of fake hair, boobs,fake eyelashes,
fake skin,fake shape(BODY MAGIC) fake persona.....the fake bottom is just one of those things..............

BUT if you decide to take it further with a FAKE TO-to,........... cool
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
I dump her
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by Agrika: 11:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
@ op i could give anything for a flat bottom
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by Yvete(f): 12:41am On Mar 12, 2013
@ OP
Here's a good workout DVD to enhance your butt - Brazilian Butt Lift. I see the infomecials on TV and heard it works. I don't think butt pads are a good idea. Why don't you camouflage your flat butt and flatter your 'moderate bosoms' with deep V-neck blouses and push-up bras. Buy jeans with back pockets/flap. Should give the illusion of a bigger butt. Good luck!
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by kpolli(m): 1:39am On Mar 12, 2013
Yvete: @ OP

Here's a good workout DVD to enhance your butt - Brazilian Butt Lift. I see the informecials on TV and heard it works. I don't think butt pads are a good idea. Why don't you camouflage your flat butt and flatter your 'moderate bosoms' with deep V-neck blouses and push-up bras. Buy jeans with back pockets/flap. Should give the illusion of a bigger butt. Good luck!

Na this kain thing u like to dey do abi

1 Like

Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by tpia5: 3:00am On Mar 12, 2013
Yvete: @ OP

Here's a good workout DVD to enhance your butt - Brazilian Butt Lift. I see the informecials on TV and heard it works. I don't think butt pads are a good idea. Why don't you camouflage your flat butt and flatter your 'moderate bosoms' with deep V-neck blouses and push-up bras. Buy jeans with back pockets/flap. Should give the illusion of a bigger butt. Good luck!

she can also just leave her butt as it is and find out if she can still get dates regardless?
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by Yvete(f): 3:34am On Mar 12, 2013
tpia@:
she can also just leave her butt as it is and find out if she can still get dates regardless?

She definitely will get dates. As women, we always find something to complain about so I understand, kinda.
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by tpia5: 3:45am On Mar 12, 2013
if she's looking for a serious relationship i think she has to cut down on the illusions unless of course she's seeing a fake butt manufacturer or reseller, in which case i guess she'd be advertising his product.
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by Mynd44: 3:47am On Mar 12, 2013
Lose the gake bum. You should not define your beauty by what other people say. It is absolurely pointless
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by 190theclown: 4:04am On Mar 12, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nigerian girls now wear fake nyash!!

Oh oh oh ive heard one say - 190 please give me money i wanna buy an A-R-S-E PAD!
is that what its called grin grin grin
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by edogram1(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2013
Every normal guy will be disapointed after hoping for standard and pointed runns. It the Turn out to be flat like slippers.

Then a guy would be thinkiing what is fake next?

You should not date a guy with fakeness dont make that mistake.

Even if you wear pad to have confident, but before hand let the guy knw that u r flat in there.
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by Theloveth(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2013
Wetin una no go see for our obodo naija eh.On a serious note,stop using it and let him love you for what you really are.
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by infodollarman(m): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2013
mixdtribe: I'm a lady with this straight shape like a guy, though moderate boobs but flat behind...so I got into this foamy artificial ass that I bought in the market to spice up my shape and I'm kindoff addicted to it now because it looks really cool on me. But the issue is if my boo ever finds out, I don't know how he"ll take it...guys in the house, what do you think of fake ass or boobs...it shouldn't be a big deal like fake eye lashes or fake hair...what do you think?
that is why falling for beauty is wrong. it is deceit, i will most likely leave her because she is fake
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2013
What of Nikki Minaj, Kelly Rowland, various models, and all else that a man would worship that happens to have a permanent fake bum. Is the detachable nature not better than commiting yourself to surgery and risk of dying through infection/malpractice? Breast padding is alive and well, butt padding shouldn't be so frowned upon imo grin
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2013
tpia@:
if you're looking for a husband, ditch the fake bum.

its not the same thing as fake fingernails or fake hair.

they can still endure those, compared with fake ass.

Countless likes,no need projecting a fake persona that will be revealed sooner or later.The embarrasment that follows will not be worth it.You really can't compare a fake butt with fake finger nails or fake hair.
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
Op you can wear it and make sure that he never sees it,I have a friend who has it and the boyfriend has no idea cheesy .It's just like any other attire
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by tpia5: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
^ why is she wearing it, and what happens when the bf finds out its fake?

not having a big butt has never stopped anyone from having bfs, to the best of my knowledge. Not every male is into big butts.
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by tpia5: 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
this?

lord have mercy.

i hope guys wont start following gfs into the bathroom to watch them take a crap.
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by tpia5: 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2013

shocked

well, i suppose its safer than the butt implant injections.
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
tpia@:
this?

lord have mercy.

i hope guys wont start following gfs into the bathroom to watch them take a crap.

LOL cheesy this is weird!!!the one I am talking about is like panty/boxer
Re: How Do You React As A Guy If You Find Out That Your Babe Is Wearing A Fake Ass? by tpia5: 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
these:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Guys Hate Virgin Girls. / Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. / I Love Sex, I Have Sex Three To Four Times Everyday" – Maheeda 18+...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.