Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? (49870 Views)

3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / If Your Girlfriend Does Not Have This Kind Of Nyash.. / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hello peeps in da houz,,,,Is dis statement really 2rue or just a mere assumption?
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
favoryte33:
Hello peeps in da houz,,,,Is dis statement really 2rue or just a mere assumption?

No, but if you ask her out she may agree, Ok

7 Likes

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
When a lady asks you this question, I think first of all she wants to know your relationship status.
She might really like you or just ask you out of plain curiosity.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Lavidah: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Op, when guy asks a lady if she has a boyfriend, does that mean he's asking her out??
Haba, it's a simple question that you can answer yourself.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by DickDastardly(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
C of O secured

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
I just ask that to strike a convo.

What's my business with if he has a girlfriend.

I only ask guys who ask me out.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by ronald4ever(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
It could just be a polite question just to make a conversation. Or it was asked out of pure curiousity with nothing behind it. Perhaps it was to get a personal piece of information from you because she might be interested in the answer which may also mean they like you and wanted to make sure you were single and available for dating.

But don't give it any meaning yet for you could be wrong. Just consider it a random question.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by mirexxx(f): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nope! it doesn't mean she wants to ask you out!

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by agarawu23(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

I only ask guys who ask me out.
OK ,time to ask you out

hope your friend rubey has finally confessed?

op its either he/she wants to date or just want to know

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:
When a lady asks you this question, I think first of all she wants to know your relationship status.
Ladies and their prevarication...kukusayitout She loves and want to be his.....last time i answered that i got myself a gal
mirexxx:
Of course she only want to ask him in!! nonsenstic nonsense

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:
me dont think so ..
there is a girl i knw den , she has asked me like a thousand times " whr is ur girlfriend , do u Have a girl frnd ? i Always answer in d affirmative.
it was later she said , i just like ....... abt u . probably she is liking something abt d op .

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by mirexxx(f): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
lasstropinky:
Ladies and there prevarication...kukusayitout She loves and want to be his.....last time i answered that i got myself a gal Of course she only want to ask him in!!
lastropinky do u have a gf
so now i wanna ask you out?? really? abeg!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by njuwo(m): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

if i hear! Any girl wey ask me if i get girlfriend wan know whether competition go dey the thing if she apply.

16 Likes

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by mirexxx(f): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
alexdellafonte:

me dont think so ..
there is a girl i knw den , she has asked me like a thousand times " whr is ur girlfriend , do u Have a girl frnd ? i Always answer in d affirmative.
it was later she said , i just like ....... abt u . probably she is liking something abt d op .
my point is "not every lady that asks you that wants 2 date you"
its so simple
some may wanna ask you out
buh not all!
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by VickJames(m): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mere curiosity but sometimes she might be interested in you and do not want any stumbling block.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yes !!! When a girl ask this question just know that she's desperately interested in you :talking frm personal experience:

14 Likes

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Eberex(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:

lai lai.........nothing lie out of plain curiosity, she likes the dude

4 Likes

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:
lastropinky do u have a gf
so now i wanna ask you out?? really? abeg!
If a guy in your department ask you that wetyn go dey ur brain?

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Eberex(m): 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
the question is passing a message: if you are not in any relationship,i am free

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Eberex:

lai lai.........nothing lie out of plain curiosity, she likes the dude
No mind Ladies they won't admit anything!! Proud creatures abeg help ask her what curiousity means

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Eberex(m): 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
okay let me share my experience yesterday. I had this ex who i proposed once to. She accepted but later told me she aint ready. that was like 2years ago. she has graduated from and was home for easter. Called me up and asked to hang out with her. we met at an eatery and she popped up the same question.

So guys, she wants to know if i am still available.

5 Likes

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by mirexxx(f): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
lasstropinky:
If a guy in your department ask you that wetyn go dey ur brain?
if na wetin go dey ur brain be that no wahala!
buh e no mean say the babe wan ask you out!
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Eberex(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:

Na scope jare! just tell the dude, i'm available

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by mirexxx(f): 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Eberex:

Na scope jare! just tell the dude, i'm available
you said?
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by justmag(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
She could be asking if you act too thirsty around her angry....so don't always think she likes you if she ask u that.
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:
argument with a Lady is a lost battle.....u win

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by mirexxx(f): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
lasstropinky:
argument with a Lady is a lost battle.....u win
I'm saying the truth sha
tongue
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Eberex(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:
you said?

just rephrasing for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
njuwo:
if i hear! Any girl wey ask me if i get girlfriend wan know whether competition go dey the thing if she apply.
u see ur naija man mentality?
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
agarawu23:
OK ,time to ask you out

hope your friend rubey has finally confessed?

op its either he/she wants to date or just want to know

Lol...does rubey need to confess? When the facts are glaring. She's a sociopath.

U wanna ask me out as nairaland girl friend abi?

Honestly,I rarely ask that question. Like,if its just a fling,why do I need to know?
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:
I'm saying the truth sha
tongue
You mind following me back so i can read more of your post?
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by vislabraye(m): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
favoryte33:

Most likely she's eyeing you......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? / Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.