Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso (11358 Views)

Imo 2015: Agbaso Returns To Pdp,declares For Imo Governorship / Agbaso Contests Impeachment At Appeal Court / Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by obi2012: 1:17am On Mar 12, 2013
Innocent until proven guilty.. All it takes is an allegation to ruin your name without people ever doing their research.. Like Jude said, if the guy truly communicated with him via cellphone, MTN can easily provide the records and if indeed the guy paid the money into his account, they can forensically prove it or trace the money. May ways to prove it, lets see the burden of proof

Maxymilliano: He failed to provide strong rebuttals as to how the contractor got his phone number, visited his private home in the village and in Owerri. Also, he failed to provide any objective evidence as to why a contractor would have his account number, and no evidence contrary to the amount that was allegedly deposited in his account.

This should be the crux of his response and not the diversionary tactics by bringing up issue of power play.
Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by Duru1(m): 3:17am On Mar 12, 2013
Maxymilliano:

The allegations of financial impropriety against him is already in the public domain, but the substance is lacking in his response. I don't need to be one of the committee members of Imo State House of Assembly investigating the matter to spot this...

Any group of people that have you among them has no reason to lament about electing characters such as Rochas Okorocha and Jude Agbaso as governor and deputy governor respectively.

I shall be bent to the point of breakage to insinuate you read the interview given by Jude Agbaso. One reasonable thing in your above post is the reference about allegation of financial improperity against deputy governor. Granted you know it is a mere allegation, one wonders what constitutes the substance you were on about.

From the interview, I learnt that the company named J-Pros and the boss, Joseph Dina were introduced in Imo State by the governor, Rochas Okorocha. Also, all contracts up to 1 billion naira must be approved by the governor. The state governor issued and gave permission to award the contract to J-Pross.

Jude Agbaso further state while he, the deputy governor, was away in India on state visit, Rochas Okorocha, permanent secretary in the ministry works and commissioner for finance concluded the award of the contract in the tune of 1.5bn naira to J-Pros Ltd.

If I am a dumbass supporter of Rochas Okorocha, I can judiciously conclude the above scenario was true and correct since news media in Imo State had drummed into my ears that all contracts in Imo State were awarded by eagle-eyed governor of Imo State.
Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by kabba7(m): 6:14am On Mar 12, 2013
~vicky~:
This is the Nigerian syndrome, the Governors who are the chief corrupt officers will always want to use their deputies as scape goats.

I don' understand iw the petitioner claiming to have given so much for a contract of #1-5billion that is close to 50% of the contract sum .Ha what is Nigeria turning to .
Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by Shadowblaqq(m): 6:33am On Mar 12, 2013
I have always known from the onset that this guy will soon be dumped by Rochas. Reason: the way Rochas treats this guy when they are out on official duty depicts the fact that he did wanted this guy as his deputy in the first instance, He merely used this guy to achieve his selfish political ambitions and finally dumped him.
Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by Fidelcruiz(m): 6:40am On Mar 12, 2013
Criminal which Imo people gave him mandate? it was given to Rochas but he selected vampire like him. again u did not resign but was served impeachment letter after vote of no confidence was passed on u. there is diff btw impeached and resigned. Is that why he remembered his forgotten kinsmen by killing cow to beg them to pray for him? Lie, God in Heaven will not answer such prayer. this is just the begining
Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by gulfer: 7:51am On Mar 12, 2013
It would have been the surprise of the century if he resigned.
Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by Anextin(f): 8:15am On Mar 12, 2013
kelahns: heard the elder brother to this dunce is supposed to be the gunor of the state that rochas paid heavily for the guy to relinguish plus with a pact that this guy will be made a deputy guvnor..SMH for naija...

if the brother had ran for office, he wouldnt have emerged a winner
Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by rhymz(m): 9:37am On Mar 12, 2013
Obviously, this Jusde guy has no political savvy, from the interview, it is very clear that he can't hide the fact that he and his boss are not on thesame page or on agreement. He seem to be saying that Rochas has a hand in his predicament, the person granting the interview is obviously an APGA lackey arranged for the interview to whitewash and cause further confusion. How can the slowpoke journalist be asking him if he was aware that contractors were being forced or coerced to make claims against him? Is that a question or a rhetorical assumption whose purpose is to stir up pre-concieved conclusions even before the investigation is concluded. He sounded naive and desperate for sympathy bringing up some phantom agreement his Elder brother had with Rochas was stretching it, Imo state is not his elder brother's private business or franchise, is he there to watch over Rochas or as Imo state Deputy governor? I wont be comfortable too as a governor if I had a sitting deputy whose sole aim is to watch me, I go kick you out as well with any excuse, Rochas will be stewpid to honour any agreement with your Brother when obviously, he could not have won the state had he run against Ohakim. Anyway, until the IMHA releases their own statement and investigative findings, I no go comment much, Honourable Achim Ihim, Over to you.

1 Like

Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by jesuspikin(m): 9:55am On Mar 12, 2013
chief martins Agbaso, should leave Gov Rochas alone, how does he xpect the Gov to handover just after one term, if he has arrangment with PDP, he should leave APGA and join them and them present an owerri man to vie for election
Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by ifyfaith: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2013
Chillypelly: The time has finally come. Imagine keeping yam beside a goat and expecting it not having a bite. Jude the long time frauster is at it again lying at a glaring truth. In 1993, he escaped investigation in a criminal matter in the US. I knew he wont repent afterall once a frauster always a frauster. The underlining word is that his cohort is the governor himself... I weep for Imo.

the governor of imo state has tried alot for the state so dont bad mouth him
Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by ajeboh: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2013
Duru1:

Are you one of the committee members of Imo State House of Assembly investigating the matter?
must he b in the HOA cimmittee before comenting?
Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by lacidi: 10:10am On Mar 12, 2013
I think people should go to Imo State Blog and read the full transcipt of the cross examination of the Deputy Gov by the State House of assembly. Maybe after reading, we will decipher who is lying.

http://www.imostateblog.com/2013/03/08/n458m-bribe-scandal-full-report-by-imha-special-ad-hoc-committee-transcript-of-dialogue-between-d-gov-jude-agbaso-contractor-jospeh-dina-jpros-international/
Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by inene: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2013
I HAVE NO STAKE IN THIS EXCEPT THAT I COME FROM IMO AND WANTS THE TRUTH TO PREVAIL. I DONT KNOW THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR BUT BY GOING THROUGH THIS INTERVIEW HE HAS MADE A LOT OF SENSE. THE ONUS TO PROVE RESTS ON THE ACCUSER. THE AMOUNT IS NOT CHICKEN FEED AND CAN BE FOUND. BANKING IS NOT VODOO. THERE IS A SCIENCE TO IT. IF A BANK RECEIVES SUCH AN AMOUNT IT WILL HUGE IMPACT IN ITS BOOKS, SO IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL FOR THE SECURITY AND INVESTIGATING AGENCIES TO LOCATE THE MONEY. TO OBTAIN THE PHONE NUMBER OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR OR KNOW HIS HOUSE IN THE VILLAGE IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. ANY INVESTIGATOR CAN FIND OUT IN A JIFFY. I THINK THE MAN DESERVES TO BE GIVEN THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT
Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by Duru1(m): 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
ajeboh: must he b in the HOA cimmittee before comenting?

Commenting intelligently or unintelligently does not require a membership of Imo State House of Assembly. However in a case of mere allegation, comments are required to be scrutinized by intelligent faculty of human. Internet does not turn mechanics into mad people.
Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by GOZILLA(m): 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
the game is getting hotter. Rochas just shot himself in the foot!
Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by Ekeneegwu(m): 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
like i care
Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by rolchi(m): 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Deputy Governor of Imo State, Sir Jude Agbaso is embattled no doubt, but the question is; has he resigned? Will he be impeached? In this interview with JAMES UMEH he debunked reports that he has thrown in the towel. Agbaso also advanced reasons for his travails.

Q: There are many conflicting stories coming out from Imo State about you; kindly tell us what you know?

A: Ordinarily I would not have granted this interview but at this point it has become absolutely necessary that I speak to the people of Imo State who freely, a little less than two years ago gave me their mandate that ushered me in as the deputy governor of Imo state. I owe them a duty at this point in time in the history of our state given what is going on, to let them know what has actually transpired.
It is a known fact that the media are awash with stories of the goings-on in the state.

First of all, let me start by addressing the issue of resignation of the deputy governor of Imo State. I put on record and very categorically that at no point in time have I contemplated ever resigning as deputy governor of Imo state.

As I stated earlier, the mandate was freely and massively given me by the people of Imo State as their deputy governor. I still owe them duties today. I never resigned and I do not intend to resign. I will continue to serve the people of Imo State as long as their mandates subsist.

Q: There is this question about what led to the stories of your resignation and non-resignation and the stories in the public domain now that you are being impeached by the Imo State House of Assembly?

A: The matter borders on the issues of allegations by a construction company that I received bribe money to the tune of N458m. I also want to use this opportunity to state in very clear terms that at no pointin time did I demand N458m or any sum of money at that from any company or contractor whatsoever in Imo state, and a tno time did the contractor J-Pros (Joseph Dina) pay me the cumulative sum of N458m as alleged by him.

Let me state this here how this whole issue started: J-Pros is the contractor that is doing the job on the present day Sam Mbakwe Road. Prior to his commencement of work in Imo State on Sam Mbakwe Road, I never knew the construction company, the owners of the construction company or the major holders of the construction company. They were a company that was introduced to the state by the governor who issued and gave the permission for the award ofthe contract to the tune of 1.5bn. A contract of this magnitude can only be issued through the approval of the governor. Such approval was sought by me as the commissioner in the ministry of works and gotten to award the contract to J-Pros International Limited.

Thereafter in the month of February 2012, while I was away on a state duty in India, the permanent secretary in the ministry of works applied for the final approval of the job (so that the governor will give his final approval for the job of N1.5bn); the governor gave his approval and went beyond and gave the approval for the payment of N1.5bn to the contractor via the ministry of finance and the ministry of works. Incidentally his approval was communicated to the commissioner of finance who instead of routing the N1.5bn tothe coffers of works ministry for onward certification by raising of vouchers to pay to the construction company after due processes would have beenfulfilled, the money was routed through the office of the accountant general and paid directly to the contractor, J-Pros Ltd. So at no point did I give the approval, for the payment of the money. At no point did I communicate the approval of the payment, and at no point did I pay the contractor. So the question that comes to mind: why would this contractor pay me N458m; for doing what? I heard from him when I went to the House of Assembly that he paid me N458m in anticipation of a job that I will offer to him in the local government. I was the commissioner for ministry of works; the commissioner in the ministry of works never issues jobs in the local governments. The chairmen of local governments issue jobs in the local governments. I never issued till date one single contract in any local government. So how could this contractor have paid me in anticipation of something I was not in the position to give? Anyhow, to cut the long story short, he said that I conveyed instructions to him via SMS to his phone in the month of April and the month of June 2012 stating the companies, account numbers and the banks to pay the sum of N235m and the sum of N133m, respectively. I state here, also categorically and the records can be gotten from MTN(the carriers of the mobile network I use) that at no point did I convey to this man, Joseph Dina, via SMS to pay money to me or to any account, any bank, any sum of money whatsoever.

So his story is completely false and spurious and intended to malign my person.

(Continued Below)

Considering the bolded, I am 100% certain he knows more than he is talking about.
1. For a Contract Sum of 1.5B NGN, the governor gave his approval for all the money to be paid to the contractor...no due process check.
2. Incidentally, 1.5B NGN was paid to the contractor while still executing the job...whatever happens to certificates of job completed.

Given the above, my verdict...Jude Agbaso is guilty and if deeper probed, the allegation will rub off on RAO.
Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by rolchi(m): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
inene: I HAVE NO STAKE IN THIS EXCEPT THAT I COME FROM IMO AND WANTS THE TRUTH TO PREVAIL. I DONT KNOW THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR BUT BY GOING THROUGH THIS INTERVIEW HE HAS MADE A LOT OF SENSE. THE ONUS TO PROVE RESTS ON THE ACCUSER. THE AMOUNT IS NOT CHICKEN FEED AND CAN BE FOUND. BANKING IS NOT VODOO. THERE IS A SCIENCE TO IT. IF A BANK RECEIVES SUCH AN AMOUNT IT WILL HUGE IMPACT IN ITS BOOKS, SO IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL FOR THE SECURITY AND INVESTIGATING AGENCIES TO LOCATE THE MONEY. TO OBTAIN THE PHONE NUMBER OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR OR KNOW HIS HOUSE IN THE VILLAGE IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. ANY INVESTIGATOR CAN FIND OUT IN A JIFFY. I THINK THE MAN DESERVES TO BE GIVEN THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT

He did not make sense please. How can the total sum of a contract be paiud directly to the contractor while still performing the job. This is never done in Project Management and Construction.
Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by Duru1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
Who introduced JPROS as a contractor in Imo State? Who approved and gave permission to award the contract to JPROS International Nig. Ltd without mobilization?
Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by rhymz(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
rolchi:
Committee: Mr. Joseph can you describe the type of House where you met him at his MCC road House? Joseph Dina: Is bungalow. He told me is a factory for garments before. Deputy Governor: Noo o! Not true Mr. Joseph: You don’t remember? You told your security to wait for me outside and give me direction because I did not know the place before. Deputy Governor: Okaaay.. Yes I now recollect Committee: Your Excellency Sir, are you now retracting your earlier statement that Mr. Joseph Dina have never been to your House at MCC Road? Deputy Governor: I said I recollect now. So I withdraw my earlier statement. Committee: Mr. Joseph What side of the house did you sit with His Excellency, the parlour, the bedroom? Mr. Joseph: His parlour Committee: can you tell us the sitting arrangement Joseph Dina: I can’t remember is long time. Committee: What happened when you got to His Excellency’s House at MCC road did he offer you anything? Mr. Joseph Dina: No, he did not offer me anything, rather I gave him a bottle of Blue Label (Porsche design) from Mr. Joseph Dina? Deputy Governor: Yes, I can remember receiving a bottle of Blue Label (Porsche design). You know he came back from abroad and brought me a drink. Committee: when did this happen, Your Excellency? Deputy Governor: it was in February 2012. Committee: that was the same February that the said one billion one hundred and fifty million naira were wired into JPROS International Nig. Ltd account?
thesame man he denied had never been to his house. . .lol. . . This Jude guy is not only dumb but insincere. How can he deny that had never met the man before only to retract his statement and even confirmed recieving a gift of wine. . .lol.
Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by obi2012: 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
Rochas did according to the testimony.

What I don't understand is what the bribe has to do with not completing the contract? The contractor said he wasn't able to complete the contract because he paid bribe to secure additional contracts. Two separate contracts. How did he plan to execute the second contract without performing the first? If he decided to risk his money to secure a second contract, that's his issue. He should be held liable for non performance of the first contract and arrested until he can refund the amount he was paid in full.

The case of bribing to get the second contract is a separate issue. If indeed he paid a bribe, all forensic evidence should be examined with cooperation from the telecommunications company and the bank in question. If the deputy governor is indeed found guilty, he should be tried in a civil court or in conjunction with EFCC. The money should be refunded to the state coffers and he should serve jail time.

So far, it seems like all the attention is on the deputy governor and none is on the contractor for non performance of his contract. I don't see how a Lebanese or Indian or white guy will come and collect that sum of money for a contract and not even do anything about it. They would never do such in their country, why is it in nigeria where they feel they can tell us cock and bull story about not completing their contractual obligations?

Duru1: Who introduced JPROS as a contractor in Imo State? Who approved and gave permission to award the contract to JPROS International Nig. Ltd without mobilization?
Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by rhymz(m): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
obi2012: Rochas did according to the testimony.

What I don't understand is what the bribe has to do with not completing the contract? The contractor said he wasn't able to complete the contract because he paid bribe to secure additional contracts. Two separate contracts. How did he plan to execute the second contract without performing the first? If he decided to risk his money to secure a second contract, that's his issue. He should be held liable for non performance of the first contract and arrested until he can refund the amount he was paid in full.

The case of bribing to get the second contract is a separate issue. If indeed he paid a bribe, all forensic evidence should be examined with cooperation from the telecommunications company and the bank in question. If the deputy governor is indeed found guilty, he should be tried in a civil court or in conjunction with EFCC. The money should be refunded to the state coffers and he should serve jail time.

So far, it seems like all the attention is on the deputy governor and none is on the contractor for non performance of his contract. I don't see how a Lebanese or Indian or white guy will come and collect that sum of money for a contract and not even do anything about it. They would never do such in their country, why is it in nigeria where they feel they can tell us cock and bull story about not completing their contractual obligations?

You have a valid point there. The contractor is equally liable and should be prosecuted separately for non-perfomance of the first job. However, we can't talk about prosecuting him if we do not know the extent of the graft going on, as it is now, he is also fighting to exonerate himself and give reason why he had not been able to deliver even though essentially that his excuse is inconsequential-what he decided to do with the money given to him is his business so long as he gets the job done. Using his private disgraceful business dealings with the deputy does not exonerate him from the crime.
As for the Deputy, his credibility has greatly been reduced, he vehemently denied ever meeting Mr Dina at his private home in MCC road only to retract it when Mr Dina vividly described the inside of his compound and what they discussed and even reminded him of his gift of wine to him.
Mr Dina also boldly claimed to have met with him at his country home and even described the Diamond Bank branch manager that was with him at their meeting. This guys has recipts of payments, text msg from his number, and just like Agbaso advised that MTN be contacted to reveal the call logs generated from their phone conversations.
The question is:
1. How come a huge sum of money like that was released without Mr Dino applying for any payment after the governor personally promised he would be paid in full.
2. The letter that was issued was only for approval of the contract and not for monies to be released let alone a 100% payment.
3. Agbaso claimed his ministry did not make the payment even though traditionally it was the duty of his ministry to do so. According to the accountant general, he only followed an order by the governor that payment be made directly to contractors.
4. Ok fine, but Mr Agbaso could have questioned the fact that the application was not for release of funds but approval of the contract, how come he saw no wrong in such an illegal payment?
5. What was Mr Dina, one of the major contractors doing at his home with a bottle of wine gift few days after Mr Dina got 100% payment in february?
6. Were they classbudies at harvad meeting over a bottle of bluelabel to chat and talk about old times?
Or was it all conincidence?
Mr Jude has made it so hard for anyone to believe him, at the moment he is playing out sentiments, investigations are still on going but with the weight of evidence already presented, he should step aside as deputy and let investigations take full course.
Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by obi2012: 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
i agree with you.. so many holes in the story.. both of them are lying somewhere there.. the truth lies somewhere in between..

rhymz: You have a valid point there. The contractor is equally liable and should be prosecuted separately for non-perfomance of the first job. However, we can't talk about prosecuting him if we do not know the extent of the graft going on, as it is now, he is also fighting to exonerate himself and give reason why he had not been able to deliver even though essentially that his excuse is inconsequential-what he decided to do with the money given to him is his business so long as he gets the job done. Using his private disgraceful business dealings with the deputy does not exonerate him from the crime.
As for the Deputy, his credibility has greatly been reduced, he vehemently denied ever meeting Mr Dina at his private home in MCC road only to retract it when Mr Dina vividly described the inside of his compound and what they discussed and even reminded him of his gift of wine to him.
Mr Dina also boldly claimed to have met with him at his country home and even described the Diamond Bank branch manager that was with him at their meeting. This guys has recipts of payments, text msg from his number, and just like Agbaso advised that MTN be contacted to reveal the call logs generated from their phone conversations.
The question is:
1. How come a huge sum of money like that was released without Mr Dino applying for any payment after the governor personally promised he would be paid in full.
2. The letter that was issued was only for approval of the contract and not for monies to be released let alone a 100% payment.
3. Agbaso claimed his ministry did not make the payment even though traditionally it was the duty of his ministry to do so. According to the accountant general, he only followed an order by the governor that payment be made directly to contractors.
4. Ok fine, but Mr Agbaso could have questioned the fact that the application was not for release of funds but approval of the contract, how come he saw no wrong in such an illegal payment?
5. What was Mr Dina, one of the major contractors doing at his home with a bottle of wine gift few days after Mr Dina got 100% payment in february?
6. Were they classbudies at harvad meeting over a bottle of bluelabel to chat and talk about old times?
Or was it all conincidence?
Mr Jude has made it so hard for anyone to believe him, at the moment he is playing out sentiments, investigations are still on going but with the weight of evidence already presented, he should step aside as deputy and let investigations take full course.
Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by rhymz(m): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2013
obi2012: i agree with you.. so many holes in the story.. both of them are lying somewhere there.. the truth lies somewhere in between..

The fact is, Jude is a stewwpid Dumbo! I was discussing with my Uncle yesterday who does some consultancy work for Imo state environmental stuff, he told me clearly that Jude was a kind of Junky with little political smarts. He said the man was capable of doing what he was accused of.
It is obvious the man has little or no political savvy, if he was smart, he would know that based on the so-called agreement his elder brother and Rochas had, his position is a sensitive one borne out of neccessity to help his elder brother stay abreast of what happens in Douglas house. Instead, he allowed himself to be played by detreactors that want him out, it is possible that Mr Dina is being used by some unseen powers but Mr Dumbo go carried away and made it very easy for his detractor to find a reason to kick his butt. It is possible Mr Dina is not telling it all sef.
Re: I Never Resigned - Imo Deputy Governor, Agbaso by obi2012: 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
Yes it definitely sounds like a political setup.. He was stupid enough to fall for it. I personally don't see why he is even there in the first place.. I'm from the owerri zone and even I don't support him

rhymz: The fact is, Jude is a stewwpid Dumbo! I was discussing with my Uncle yesterday who does some consultancy work for Imo state environmental stuff, he told me clearly that Jude was a kind of Junky with little political smarts. He said the man was capable of doing what he was accused of.
It is obvious the man has little or no political savvy, if he was smart, he would know that based on the so-called agreement his elder brother and Rochas had, his position is a sensitive one borne out of neccessity to help his elder brother stay abreast of what happens in Douglas house. Instead, he allowed himself to be played by detreactors that want him out, it is possible that Mr Dina is being used by some unseen powers but Mr Dumbo go carried away and made it very easy for his detractor to find a reason to kick his butt. It is possible Mr Dina is not telling it all sef.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. / Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has A 2nd Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.